Chapter - 23

Short but sweet. Im a little rusty so go easy on me :-) ENJOY!

Haylee POV

“What the hell are you doing in the bed with me?!? Are you nuts?!?” I yelled at Wyatt.

He just stood there in the corner of the room staring at me until I stopped breathing heavy. He had moved so fast from next to me I wasn’t able to follow his movements to the corner of the room. He waited until I stopped breathing hard to speak.

“Okay... I’m sorry but this wasn’t my fault...” I cut him off.’

“Just tell me one thing... did we...ummm... you know.... do... it?” I asked shyly. I could feel my cheeks going red at the thought.

“No! NO! I promise we didn’t! Would you please let me explain? You probably don’t remember because after we got into the 21 and up club with our fake ID’s you were all over me.... and Neal. You tried to convince us both to be with you...” I cut him off again.

“What do you mean I begged you both to be with me?” I questioned. That just didn’t sound like me.

“You tried to get us to have a threesome with you.” He said calmly waiting for me to respond.

“I WOULD NEVER!!!!” I screamed at him.

“I know, that’s when we decided it was time to bring you home. When I carried you to bed you wouldn’t let me leave. You said you didn’t want to be alone anymore so, I stayed with you.” He calmly explained.

I had to think for a second. Normally when a wolf gets drunk 90% of what they say is true and the other 10% is pure hormones. This must have been the case with me. Did i really not want to be alone. I didn’t want to admit it to myself at first, or anyone else for that matter, but i knew in my heart it was true. I loved the time i spent with Neal. He made me the woman I am today. Without him I wouldn’t have the confidants to come back here and confront Wyatt. I wasn’t ready to admit that I didn’t want to be alone. I turned and looked at him. He had on all his clothes so I decided to believe him.

“Okay, I believe you, but you should go now. We should get ready for school.” I said after I calmed down.

“WHAT’S GOING ON???” Brianna and Kenna said busting in the room.

“Nothing, nothing I was just leaving. Haylee, I’ll send the butler up with some alkazelser for your hangover.” He said walking out the door.

“Are you okay?” Brianna questioned looking concerned.

“Yeah I’m fine just a little startled.” I reassured her.

“Okay we were just making sure.” Kenna stated. I noticed they both were dressed for school already.

“Thanks sisters but why didn’t ya’ll wake me up for school?” I asked . They knew of my plan for the first week of school and they agreed to help me.