Chapter - Eleven

I WAS NOT GONNA FAST FORWARD 5 MONTHS. FIRST I WAS GONNA LET EVERYONE READ ABOUT HAYLEE TRANSFORMING HER BODY AND DEVELOPING A RELATIONSHIP WITH NEAL. NOW WHEN THE UP COMING CHAPTERS COME OUT A LOT OF YOU WILL BE CONFUSED AS TO HOW THIS HAPPENED AND HOW THAT HAPPENED. FOR EXAMPLE WITHIN THE FIVE MONTHS SOMETHING HAPPENED TO NEAL AND NOW YOU ALL HAVE TO WAIT AND FIND OUT WHAT THAT IS LATER ON. THE DEMAND FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO BRIANNA WAS TO HIGH SO IM SKIPPING THE REST. SO HERE IT IS.

ITS STARTS OUT IN HAYLEE’S POV THEN BRIANNA’S THEN WYATT’S. I HOPE U ALL ENJOY!

(Five Months Later)

It’s been 5 months now and me and Neal are closer than ever. He still hasn’t found his mate which is great for me.

We’ve already talked about him finding his mate. If he does I am prepared to let him go because I don’t want a repeat of what happened between my mom and dad. So me and Neal have decided not to mark each other ever just in case he finds his mate. It will hurt to let him go but what can I say… I’m a people pleaser and I just want him to be happy plus I’m used to heartache.

 His Birthday has come and went and now he’s a full Alpha. I’ve moved into his bedroom and we are more in love than ever.  I still haven’t seen the side of him that Kenna was talking about. I later found out that the reason she said that was because she had seen him break so many hearts but she said everything changed when I came along. ‘He looks at you different from the rest and he never lets the girls stay in his room.’ She explained to me but it seemed like she was forced to say it.

I now call Kenna and Kendall my sisters and we all love each other, Even if I spend more time with Jake then them two. Jake is starting to walk now and he knows how to say dada (dad) and baba (Bottle). I can’t wait for him to say his sister name (meaning me). I was still puzzled as to how I was going to explain Jake to Brianna if I ever seen her again. But I don’t want to worry about that right now. I was happy with the way things were right now.

If you’re wondering if me and Neal have been having sex, the answer is yes and a lot of sex might I add? We cannot keep our hands off each other. And I’ve gotten a lot better at sex since my first time. Oh and it feels a lot better since I’m 70 pounds lighter.

YES! I’m 70 pounds lighter ya’ll!! I now only weigh 130 pounds now, only ten pounds, heaver then my sister, and I plan on keeping it that way. Kenna and Neal helped me stay on track with my diet and exercise. I’m so proud of myself. I have one more month of school left and then I’m done.

So you see my world is awesome at the moment, Although, I couldn’t stand the day when the guys took Neal to that strip club when he turned 18, for his birthday.  He came back home acting a little wired toward me. But I did my best to brush it under the table and he went back to normal after a week and after talking privately to his dad.  

I walked in the house from school and was greeted by a running Jake. He smashed right into me and fell to the ground and started crying. I laughed and picked him up from the floor. I turned him over and kissed his little butt and he laughed.

“There all better.” I said as I put him down and he followed me into the dining room. Neal and Cal had pack business to attend to so they didn’t go to school today. O Cal is going to be the new Beta soon since Kenna and Kendall turned down the offer and Jake is too young.

I walked in the dining room and all eyes were on me. Sitting at the table was Neal, John, who I call dad now, Blake, Cal and some high ranked guards. They were still in the middle of their meeting.

“Hey babe how was school today?” Neal asked. He got up and picked Jake up and kissed me on the lips.

“It was good” I looked over his shoulder.