Chapter - Eight

Sorry ahead of time about any error at all. I haven’t had time to reread but here it is! Please comment and tell me what you think! (Picture of Kenna on the side)

***

After the movie we all went to our rooms. Everybody in our group stayed on the 3nd floor. I found out the Kendall is a year younger the Kenna, but if you asked me they looked like twins themselves despite the hair length deference. I haven’t even been in the pack a whole day and they were treating me like I was one of their own.

The next morning I woke up extra early and got ready for school. I still didn’t know where any of my classes were but last night everyone promised to show me around and help me catch up in all my classes. Kenna said she would make sure I caught up since I had most of her classes.

I showered in my private bathroom, brushed my teeth and picked out a pair of blue jeans and a blue v cut t-shirt and my black and white converse then walked out my door and down the stairs toward the kitchen. I was a little tired today since we stayed up late last night watching that movie. So I decided to drink some coffee this morning to wake me up some more.

I went down stairs to the kitchen and all the little kids was already there eating breakfast and talking to each other.  

“Good morning everyone.” I greeted them all.

“Good morning!” They all said in unison. Kenna was the only one my age in the kitchen. She called me over.

“Come sit with me, I saved you a seat.” She said smiling. I walked over to her and took a seat at the Kitchen Island. She passed me a plate with fresh fruit, egg whites, and a plain rice cake on it. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

“Um Kenna, What is this?” I questioned. She giggled.

“It’s food silly, eat it.” She smiled.

“I know its food but who is it for? It can’t before me. Where are the pancakes and syrup, and the turkey bacon? Where is all the good stuff?” I questioned.

“Look Haylee, your never gonna lose weight eating that stuff. It’s too much starch. So say hello to your new breakfast!” She smiled. I stuck my bottom lip out and folded my arms pretending to pout.

“Haylee don’t give me that. Now eat or you’ll get sick. I have the same thing on my plate see!” She showed me her plate and she did have the same as me. “And I made this just for us. I make all the little kids meals the same.” She finished.

“Wait you made all these kids there food?” I questioned.

“Yeah they all get regular eggs, grits, bacon, pancakes and syrup. There growing kids you know. Now eat you food before I go wolf on your ass!” She finished.

“Okay fine but when do I get to have what I want to eat? You must have one day out the week where you get to eat whatever you want right?” I asked digging into my egg whites and taking a bit.

“Actually yes I do. But it’s more like once a month not once a week. Every month on the 15th I eat whatever I want but the next day I work out hard core.” My mouth dropped and all the eggs in my mouth fell back in my plate.

“What? Maybe once a week but not once a month! That’s way too long without Mc Donald’s!” I almost yelled.

“Too bad Haylee, you’ll just have to deal with it. You already made a deal with me so NO BACKING OUT! We’re gonna get you healthy and that’s that!” She said firmly. I lowered my head and mumbled an okay. Then came the water works.

“Good bye, my beloved Mc Donald’s! I’ll miss you dearly!” I cried out.

“Oh don’t be such a drama queen.” Kenna slapped me on the back. “You’ll live girly.” She finished.