Chapter - Ten

WARNING THERE IS A DETAILED SEX SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER! SO PLZ, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ IT, THEN JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER. THE NEXT CHAPTER WON’T HAVE A SEX SCENE IN IT AND I WILL CONTINUE TO PUT WARNING UP WHEN I PUT A SEX SCENE IN BUT THIS IS A RATED R BOOK SO IT WILL HAVE DETAILED SEX SCENES HERE AND THERE.

Sorry everyone for any errors I will go back and fix them when the book is complete. Thanks for reading

Enjoy!

Dedicated to ii4oo49 for helping with my decision to put the sex scene in.

I woke up the next morning at around 9 in the morning thinking about Wyatt and how he rejected me. I needed to try and get my mind off everything. I knew that everyone had already left for school because it starts at 8:20am. I was just sitting up on my bed when there was a knock on the door.

“Haylee are you up?” I heard Neal ask from behind the door.

“Yeah I’m up.” I said still a little sleepy.

“Well when you’re done dressing come to the kitchen, I made you breakfast.”

“Okay.” I yelled back. Then I heard him head back down stairs. I got out of bed and went to my bathroom brushed my teeth and got showered I was sure to shave everything today since I haven’t in a while. I left my hair wet, because I didn’t feel like blow drying it, and went to my walk-in closet. I really didn’t plan on leaving the house today so I throw on a tank top and basketball shorts and headed down stairs.

I made my way to the kitchen and there he was, Neal, with a white apron on that said KING OF THE KITCHEN and a chef’s hat on. I laughed.

“What’s for breakfast Mr. King?” I giggled.

“Egg whites, Fresh fruit, and a plan rice cake.” He said. My smile disappeared.

“You say what macho man?”

“You know what I said and do not call me macho man. Kenna already told me what to make you for breakfast. She said it’s for your health. And just because you too are somewhat step sisters don’t mean that she’s going easy on you. Now, if you don’t want to do this then I will give you the good stuff and this could be our little secret or you can eat this breakfast and the rest of the menu I’m supposed to feed you today and stay on track. What will it be my queen?” He looked at me and smiled waiting on my answer.

“Fine I’ll eat the stupid breakfast and the rest of the meals today but I get to call you macho man for the next week with no complaints!” I grinned at him.

“Deal! Now eat up my queen. And what would you like to drink?”

“Orange juice please, macho man.” I grinned waiting for a complaint but he didn’t.

“Coming up.” He got me a cup and poured some juice in it then handed it to me. I took a sip and put it down on the table and Neal took a seat next to me.

“Haylee.”

“Yeah what’s up?” I said as I ate my fruit.

“I was thinking, since it’s just the two of us today could out date be today instead of the date we set.” He asked sweetly.

“Yeah it can I don’t see why not, I don’t have anything else planned.”

“Great, Where gonna have it right here in the house. I already have everything set-up for today.”

“What exactly do you have set up?” I asked.

“It’s a surprise but for now what do you wanna do?”