Chapter - Nine

Sorry everyone for any errors I will go back and fix them when the book is complete. Thanks for reading! (Picture of Jake on side.)

Enjoy!

“YOUR WHAT?!” Me and Kenna yelled at the same time. Just then Kendall came down stair with a bottle, bib and a baby boy. He looked to be around one. He had Black and Brown hair and blue eyes just like me and Brianna. He looked just like our mom. I was so confused at that point.

“My mate” he said smiling at me.

“Dad what the hell is going on?” Kenna blurted out.

“What’s wrong?” Kendall asked.

“Dad just said Haylee’s mom was his mate.” Kenna informed her.

“What!? Dad what are you talking about. Karen was your mate! Remember! Me and Kenna’s mom was your mate! What are you talking about dad?” Kendall added.

“Sir, I don’t mean to offend you but you have some explaining to do.” I said.

“Girls just calm down. I will explain now. I just wasn’t expecting you here Haylee. I still have pictures of you and your sister your mom gave me.” He smiled at me. I was a little creeped out.

“Girls have a seat. Blake, June, Neal will you give me a minute alone with the girls to explain?” He asked all of them. Neal was the only one looking shocked. Blake and June looked like they knew everything. They all nodded and left the room. Me, Kendall (holding Jake) and Kenna took a seat on the big couch and There dad took a seat on the love seat across from us.

“Okay where do I start? First I want to apologize to you girls Kenna and Kendall for keeping you in the dark about your mother and I. Your mother, Karen, was not my true mate. The truth is neither of us had ever found our true mates so me decided to mark each other and start a life together. She was my high school sweetheart and we were in love and we stayed in love up until the day that rouge killed her. You both were too young to remember but I was so broken when your mother died but I had to keep going for you two girls. You two are the only reason I’m still here today.” He paused.

“Any way about three years ago I found my true mate, your mom Haylee, Sarah. She was sent to our pack for help from the Silver Moon pack since everyone else was needed to guard there territory. Well needless to say we found out we were mates and we had started having an affair together that same day. She told me she was married with two kids and she talked about you and Brianna all the time. It got to the point where I was starting to see you girls as my own too. Your mom started traveling back and forth between my house and her house until she found out she was five months pregnant with my baby.  Do you remember her going on that business trip for 4 months Haylee?” He asked me.

“Yeah I do. She said it was important that she stayed with the other pack for a while to help you out until the rouges were caught.” I answered

“She was starting to show and she didn’t want you father to find out so soon about the baby. So she stayed with me and then Jacob was born. A month after he was born she went back home and talked to your father. She was going to leave your father and bring you and Brianna to live with me. We were going to raise all of you together. You see once you find your mate that fate has given you there is no going back. We couldn’t stand being away from each other and I couldn’t stand the thought of her being with another man. Well she went to your dad Haylee and she told him about our affair. She told him she found her true mate and she was leaving him and taking you two girls with her. You see your dad had never found his true mate either so your mother and you girls were all he had. He told her that if he couldn’t have her then no one could then he killed her.” At this point I had started crying. My mom was in love and was going to leave our father. And he just killed her? I mean people break up every day. That’s no reason to kill someone.