Situations (A Dahvie Vanity...

By Asht0nNotirwin

Aj is the daughter of Nikki Sixx and loves it. But when she moves to Orlando to start her music career and fi... More

How do you know her?
Oh to the Em to the Em to the G
Kat?
SHIT!!!
666
Brother?
Warped tour...
First Show
Break-Up
And Then There Were Four.... And Bryan Stars
Date........... WITH ANDY?!
Date with Niall :3
Nom Noms on Botdf's bus
Dying All of the hairs!
Wtf?!
NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN!!!!!
Deathbeds
Batman? Fuck Batman.
Your Forever is All That I Need
Finding Out
Four More Months...
Two More Weeks
Blade Biersack
DUN DUN DUN!!!
What are ya doin here Mr. Stars?
Fronzie Baby!!!
C.J. Frixx?
You're Giving Me A Heart Attack
TOUR
Oops
Chicken? CHICKEN?!
Jayy Rain Vanity
Years And Years
Happy [Not] End
Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliché

Situations (A Dahvie Vanity FanFiction)

2.3K 13 6
By Asht0nNotirwin

>>>>AJ'S P.O.V<<<<

My phone started to vibrate. I picked it up and checked the collar ID. It read "Blowpop". I answered.

" Hello?"

"Aj , please come home." It was Dahvie. "Go fuck a dog, Dahvie." I said then hung up.

Your probably confused, so lets go back to the very beginning.

>>>>>>>>> 10 years earlier <<<<<<<<

" David, I need to tell you something. " I told my best friend, David Jesus Torres. " Yes?" He replied. I sighed and told him the words that made me die inside, " I'm moving." His face went from happy, to sad. It made me mad that my mother would move just to spend time with my dad that abandoned us.And, i was also madly in love with David. I had met him last year when i moved to Orlando, Florida.He was my next door neighbor. I looked up to and face was covered in tears. " When are you leaving?" He asked. I started sobbing. In between sobs i told him," T-tommorrow. I was afraid to tell you e-earlier b-because I thought you'd get mad." He pulled my face back up and kissed me. He was about to say something, but then my mom came out and yelled, " GET YOUR SLUTTY ASS BACK IN HERE AND FINISH PACKING YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES!!!" I said bye to David and finished packing. I never saw him after that, until now.

>>>>>10 years later<<<<<

(A/N btw, Dahvie was 11 and Aj was 10)

I woke up and realized that today was my birthday. I FINALLY turned 20. This means i could move outta this hell-hole.

So, since it was Saturday, I got ready in red leather pants, those were fucking hard to get on, and a BOTDF shirt. I immediatly started to pack my things. I then went downstairs to find only my dad.

Thank goodness. I snuck up on him. I guess he heard the squeaking of my pants, because he tackled me to the ground. Oh how I love my dad. He wrote good music and was a good parent, unlike my whore of a mom. Did I mention that my dad is Nikki Sixx?

He got off of me then helped me up. " Happy birthday cupcake." "Thank you daddy" I said smiling. I went into then kitchen and grabbed a muffin."Dad,I wanna move out." I said stuffing the whole muffin in my mouth.

My dad just looked at me and sighed. " I completley understand. Your an adult now so, its your choice. But can I ask where and why?" i just looked at him, swallowed the muffin and rolled my eyes.

" Isnt it obvious? I wanna move back to Orlando. I wanna move there cause its where I grew up" I said almost yelling out of excitment. He nodded and asked, " Do you have your things packed?" I nodded.

" Well get your stuff in the car before your mom wakes up" I flew up the stairs and grabbed all my stuff. When it was all in the car, my dad drove me to the airport. We got inside and he bought me a plane ticket to Orlando, which left in 20 minutes.

" Thank you dad. This is the best thing that could've happened today. But, I'll fucking miss you." I said almost crying. " I'll miss you too cupcake." He said. When my plane was boarding, I hugged him tightly and ran to the gate. I got to my seat and it was by the window. When the plane started to go into the air, I looked over to the person next to me and nearly had a heart attack.

Sitting next to me was THE Andrew Dennis Biersack. Then the Captain said we were at 10 thousand feet. At the same time, Andy and I pulled out our I-pod. He looked over and smiled." Hi, I'm Andy." He said sticking out his hand for me to shake. I gladly took his hand and shook it.

" I'm A.J." He smiled. " What's your real name?" I sighed. I hated my real name. " Alexandria Jaime. What's YOUR real name, hmmm?" He rolled his eyes and said, " Andrew." I smiled and put my headphones in .

'Never Give In' came on and tears came into my eyes. I had used to cut. I quit last year because my closest friend had begged me and took away all my blades. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I paused the song and took out my headphones. " What's wrong A.J?" Andy asked. I just realized I had tears streaming down my face. " Nothing, it's just this song brings back bad memories." I said wiping my tears.

He nodded. " What song is it?" He asked. I sighed and said " 'Never Give In' by Black Veil Brides" I said turning off my I-pod. I knew we were gonna have a long talk, knowing Andy. "Why does that bring you bad memories?" He asked turning his I-pod off too. I sighed. " I used to cut." I mumbled loud enough so he could hear but quiet enough so no one else heard. He looked at me in shock .

" Why?" He asked in tears. I looked at him and cried into his shoulder. He rubbed my back and the captain annonced that we were landing and to buckle our seat belts. I pulled off Andy's shoulder and buckled my seatbelt. He did the same. When the plane was letting people off, I crossed in front of Andy.

Then I tried reaching for my luggage. 'Fuck, its all the way up there!' I thought. Andy smirked and got up to get my luggage. I grabbed it from him and said, " Here's my number,bitch, text me." He smiled and gave me his number too.

I got off the plane and immediatly went to David's old house. I knocked on the door and his father came out. "Mr.Torres? Do you know where David is? It's me A.J." He looked shocked then hugged me. "No, I dont know where David is. Nice shirt." I smiled. "Thank you Mr.Torres.Well bye then." I said. He said bye back, then we hugged then I left. I wanted my hair a different color so, I went to a phone booth and looked up the nearest hair place. The nearst one was 'Mad-Rad Hair'. I went and couldn't believe my eyes. Standing right there was a guy who looked very similar to my old best friend, David Jesus Torres.

A/N:

This is my new fan-fic about Dahvie Vanity. It's also my very first story on here, so please be nice. So, comment please? Thank you and buh bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 55 35
Elena Marie Owens, a cool, Independent 15 year old. A very well known person around New York due to her talents in the Arts and Crafts, and one of he...
5.1K 394 49
Meet Cherry, the girl who really isn't much of a girl to be completely honest. She's nice, cheerful, cheeky in an incredibly childish way, is a looks...
145K 2.5K 37
Aaralyn Price just turned 18. She has the best, bestfriend she could ask for. She has a loving mom. And she's friends with a lot of people at school...
4.7M 161K 39
Eleanor "Elle" is fun and outgoing. She's a talented young girl full of dreams and life...which makes her the exact opposite of what her stuck-up sno...