Fronzie Baby!!!

Aftr I picked up Attila from the airport, I drove back to the house and helped them with their luggage. When we went inside, I realized I forgot to get Bryan and BVB. I walked back outside and over to Botdf's house. I got there and the door was open. I walked in and smiled. They were all playing wth Blade.

"Mr. Stars." I sang walking into the house. He looked over and smiled. BVB saw me and started jumping and reaching his arms out to me. I walked over and picked him up.

"C'mon Bryan, we have to go. Bye guys." I said waving bye to Dahvie and Jayy. We walked out of the house and finally got to the house. [[A/N: You know how Fronz looked in his interview with Bryan Stars with his short hair and stuff? He looks like that xD]] I opened the door.

"I'LL HAND IT TO YOU SHE'S A CRA-ZY BITCH! I LIKE THE WAY SHE RIDES THIS DICK!!!" Fronz was yelling.

"THERE IS A BABY IN THE FUCKING HOUSE!! DON'T CURSE UNLESS HE'S ASLEEP!!" I yelled covering Blade's ears. He looked over and covered his mouth.

"And don't stand on my couch, you didn't pay for it." I grumbled setting Blade in his playpen.

"Neither did you." Jason said from the floor. I stuck my tongue out at him. Fronz ran over to me and hugged me.

"It's been a while Fronzak." I said using his real last name. He frowned and ruffled my hair.

"Yes it has Sixx." He said grinning when he saw my reaction to him touching my hair. I started hitting him in in the chest until Niall came in and ruffled my hair. I was about to go hit him when Fronz held my arms. I sighed and glared at Niall.

"Horan, this is Fronzilla or Fronzie as I call him." I said still glaring. He grinned and waved.

"Fronzak, this is my LITTLE brother Niall." I said introducing them both.

"So you're Fronzilla?" Niall asked with and evil grin.

"Yes I am." Fronz replied proudly.

"So are you dating my sister? It's a yes or no question." He said smirking at me. I face-palmed and shook my head. I heard Fronz laugh.

"And the answer to that question.... Is yes." he said and I turned around and started hitting his chest. He held my arms down again and leant down to my ear.

"Just go with it" He whispered. I hit him one last time then turned to Niall.

"Lets go Niall, we have to go get a present a present for Louis' birthday." I said dragging Niall to a store. When we got back, I walked into my room and Fronz was sitting on my bed. I put Louis' birthday gift in the closet and turned to Fronz. I walked over to him, pushed him off of the bed, and walked downstairs. I was half way down when someone picked me up. I looked and it was Fronzak. He walked to the pool, and dumped me in there.

I got out of the pool and walked towards him. I hit his chest again and he smirked.

"I'm already fuckin mad at you for telling my brother that we're dating." I grumbled.

"Oh c'mon. You know you love me." he said hugging me.

"I'm not so sure I do. Now we have to pretend to date for my brother's sake." I said resisting his hug.

"How about we don't pretend then?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

c; I'm hoping this ISN'T up by Christmas xD