SHIT!!!

Aj's POV

"NOOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed as my phone died. Then I ran to my bags to search for my charger. Of course, I forgot it. I ran down stairs and yelled, "DOES ANYBODY HAVE A CHARGER??!!" Then my dad held up my charger. I ran to him, tackled him, took the charger, and ran up the stairs to plug in my phone

I plugged it in, and it started to turn on. As soon as it was on completly, I called Jason immediatly. It rung 3 times before he picked up.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HANG UP??!!!!" Kerry yelled.

"I didnt hang up, my phone died." I said calmly. I heard her and Jason both go 'ohh'. I laughed at them.

"Aj, you will never guess where I just bought a house for the whole band!" Jason said exicitedly.

"Where?" I asked knowing probably somewhere in California.

"Orlando,Florida!" I heard Kerry, Jason, Dani And Brandon yell. When the fuck did Brandon and Dani get there?

"Really, where? Is it close to Blood Manor?" I asked hoping so I could see Dahvie more often.

"YES!!!" Jason yelled.

"Oh, tell her the other good news." I heard Kerry say.

"Oh ya. WE ARE ON FUCKING WARPED TOUR!!!!!" Brandon yelled. I was so shocked by that news, I could not process it. We had been trying to get onto Vans Warped Tour for 3 fucking years.Which is how long we have all known each other.

"No way. You guys are fucking with me, right?" I asked making sure I heard right.

"No, this time, we are not fucking with you, they called Jason today asking if we wanted to go on Warped. Of course we said yes, they even gave us a fucking bus!" Kerry said.

I shrieked pretty loudly, most likely, because everyone ran into 'my' room.

"Whats wrong?" Andy and Dahvie asked at the same time.I smiled like the Joker.

"My band is going on Warped." I said smiling wider than the Joker ever could.

"AJ!!!!!!!!!!" I heard the whole band yelled. Everyone that came to check on me jumped and I laughed at them.

"Yes?" I asked innocently as I shooed them all away.

"We have to get on the plane. So this is good bye for about 5 hours? Yeah, bye AJ." Kerry said then hung up.

That girl is so times. I started packing my stuff since I would be moving in with them.

I went to Dahvies room to tell him that I was moving in withmy band, and when I got there, he and some pink haired chick were eating eachothers faces. I was hurting, I dont know why. So I just left to go pack the rest of my stuff. I hated Dahvie. I think that I loved him, but I will never know.

When I finished packing my stuff( it took me 3 hours to gather all of it) I just sat outside thinking about how much I hated Dahvie.Then Jayy walked out of the house and sat next to me.

"Why are you sitting out here all alone?" Jayy finally said. I sighed.

"Cause I'm waiting for my dad to come out so we can go to the airport." I said.

"Why do you need to go to the airport?" Jayy asked suspicuosslly looking at my bags next to me. I chuckled.

"I'm not leaving, we have to pick up my friends and I'm moving in with them, they said that its close to here." I said

"That doesnt answer why you're outside" Jayy said. I glared at him for a second, then sighed.

"I dont want to see Dahvie right now." I replied resting my head on my knees.

"Why? You guys are like the best of friends." He said.

"I shouldnt say I love him since I have a boyfriend, but I used to. But, it still hurts to see him kiss other people." I said getting up to see if my dad was ready.

This chapter made me sad because now A.J's mad at Dahvie.

Side picture is Dani and external link is Brandon.

Bye, vote,comment,fan.