How do you know her?

He started walking towards me and before I knew it, he was right there.

"Hello there! What is your name?" I just stood there while he talked. "Ummm, hello?" I shook off my daze and smiled.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about what I want to do with my hair." That made him grin.

"Ok, so waht is your name hun?" He asked getting out a clipboard and pen.

"A.J."  He looked up. "Does your last name happen to be 'Sixx'?" He asked with a glint in his eye, I alreay knew that he knewit was me. I smiled, then realized I had to come up with a fake last name. AHAAAA! I can use my dads real last name.

" Heh, no, it's Feranna." I said smirking at my own genioussness. He smirked himself, while writing down 'Sixx'.

"You can't trick me A.J, I know you too well." He said while smiling really big. Fuck I thought.

"You always did know when I was lying." I said holding my arms out for a hug. He walked over and gave me a bear hug.

"David, I can't breathe." I said losing all of my air. He squeesed me tighter.

"Call me Dahvie and I'll let you go." He said. "Fine, Dahvie, I cant breathe!!" I said with almost all my air gone. He finally let go. "I missed you sooo much!" He said smiling and looking me upand down. I smiled and realized, Dahvie's part of Blood On The Dance Floor.... And I'm wearing a BOTDF shirt,how embarrassing.

"I missed you too Dav- I mean Dahvie. Sooo I know how I want my hair done." I said realizing we were standing in a hair place.

"Good, but we'll have to do it at my house because we have to meet up with some friends." He said looking at me. "We?" Iasked confused.

"Yeah, me, you, and Jayy."He said smiling then yelled "JAYY FUCKING MONROE, ARE YOU READY YET???!!!!!"  Then a really tall guy came out and came close to us.

"YES DAHVIE FUCKING VANITY!!!!" He yelled then looked at me."Who's this?" He looked me upand down which made me feel uncomfortable.  "This is A.J, my friend." Dahvie said proudly. I smiled.

TIME SKIP @Blood Manor

"Aliright, now we wait." Dahvie said, then the door bell rang. "For two seconds." He added. He opened the door and I saw a REALLY fucking tall guy. Then I saw 4 more come in. I just sat there akwardly with all my luggage taht i had packed. Then they came to where I was sitting, and I saw him, the guy I sat next to on the plane here........ Andy Biersack. He saw me and his eyes nearely popped out of his head. I smiled and waved to him.

"Uhhh, Dahvie, how do you  know her?" Andy asked with a confused look on his face. Then Dahvie got another proud look.

"This is my friend A.J." He said smiling really big. I grinned as he said that. Andy smirked at who knows what. Then I realized I was blushing. So I took out my phone and texted him.

Aj: Fuck off dick-face

Andy: Its not my fault that you're a tomatoe.

I groaned out loud, and everyone looked at me. But Andy, that little fucker, was dying from not being able to laugh out loud.

I just covered my face with my hands and said, " Dahvie, can we do my hair now?" He noddeed and took my hand and led me up the stairs.

"Don't rape her!" I heard Jayy yell.

"Fuck you Jayy!" Dahvie yelled back. Then we got to his bathroom.

"Okay, so what do you want to do with your hair?" I thought for a second, then remembered, choppy and the top super short and the supeer short part pink. I told him that and he got to work right away.

"JAYY!!! COULD YOU PLEASE GET THE PINK HAIR DYE?!!!" Dahvie yelled to Jayy. "Yes m'lady." Jayy replied. I giggled at that. Dahvie was doing the finishing touches on my hair, but i hadnt been able to see it yet. I felt Dahvie put something wet into my hair.

I realized something a few years ago, both of my parents had dark hair and I had smehow turned out a platnum blonde. I guess one of them dyed their hair, or it was in my genes only.

"OK, you are done,but wait 10 minutes for the dye to dry ok?" Dahvie said taking off his gloves. After ten minutes, my hair was completly dry. I looked at it and I was impressed. He made my hair look like a blonde version of his. I fucking loved it. I went to the guest room Dahvie gave me to sleep in. So, out of boredness, I turned on my laptop and checked my emails.

But, one stood out from the others, it was from...... my mother.

Thanks for reading, I appeciate it. So vote, comment,fan. Thanks you.

Picture of Jason at the side>>>>>>