Jayy Rain Vanity

6 months later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turns out that me and Dahvie's baby is a girl, and we decided to name her Jayy Rain Vanity. We decided to name her after Jayy, because we can.

Anyways, I was lying in bed when I suddenly felt my water break. I got up as quickly as I could and put on my TOMS.

"DAHVIE!! I'M GOING INTO LABOR!!" I yelled walking out of my room. I carefully walked downstairs and everyone was sitting there.

"Oh hey guys, could one of you drive me to the hospital? I'm only having a fucking baby." I said and everyone got up and Dahvie walked over to me. He picked me up and we rushed to the van. We got to the hospital, and once again, I was situated in a private room. I sighed when everyone came in at once.

"Why can't this baby come out faster?" I groaned when I had a contraction.

"She's not ready yet doll." Dan said smirking. I flipped her off and closed my eyes.

"Well can I actually sleep this time Andy?" I asked sarcastically.

[A/N: God damn. I'm watching the second Star Wars, and freaking young Boba Fett is so god damn annoying!! I hate him!!]

"Sure, go ahead." He grumbled with Blade in his lap. I sighed and went to sleep.

~~~~3 Hours Later~~~~

"GOD DAMN!! IT HURTS LESS BUT IT STILL FUCKING HURTS!!" I screamed as I pushed to get the baby out quicker.

"Not too fast A.J." The doctor said. I stopped pushing and sighed. Dahvie squeezed my hand and I pushed one more time until the pain subsided.

"Oh my god." Dahvie whispered when they took her away to clean her. They came back and handed Rain to me and I smiled.

"She's beautiful." I whispered stroking her face. Dahv held his arms out so he could hold her, and I carefully handed her to him. Jayy popped his head in and smiled.

"Hey babe." He said walking in. I smiled.

"Hey." I said as Dahvie handed Rain back to me. Jayy walked over and smiled.

"Jayy, this is your uncle Jayy." I said grinning. Jayy grinned and he gently took Jayy out of my arms. Ha. Jayy took Jayy out of my arms.

**1 Year Later**

Blade had turned 2 A few months ago, and Jayy was about to turn 1. Niall had proposed to Dan a few months ago too, and Dahvie proposed to me last month.

DOUBLE MARRIAGE!

Blade started walking and was talking a bit. His first word was Dahvie. Cute huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so the next 2 chapters are gonna have a few time skips, so I hope you guys can keep up ;) Anyway, PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT THE NEXT BOOK SHOULD BE CALLED!

I can't think of anything, and I'm trying my hardest.

The best I can think of now if I'll be the Romeo, You'll Play the Juliet.

I don't know tho.

HELP ME!!

Byenow