𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 || ‣ mileven...

By mileven-fillie

"promise?" "promise." More

Ily- Fillie
Weirdo- Mileven
Birthday- Fillie
Promise part 1- Mileven
Promise part 2- Mileven
Jillie- Fillie
Oops- Mileven
Fireworks- Mileven
Necklace- Mileven
Together- Fillie
Too Late- Mileven~ Part 1
Too Late- Mileven~ Part 2
Pick Up Lines- Mileven
First Words- Fillie
Date- Fillie
Do You Love Me?- Mileven
Jealous- Fillie
Ring- Mileven
Marks- Fillie~ Part 1
Dangerous- Fillie AU~ Part 1
Dangerous- Fillie AU~ Part 2
Dangerous- Fillie AU~ Part 3
Marks- Fillie~ Part 2
Marks- Fillie~ Part 3
Dangerous- Fillie AU~ Part 4
Dangerous- Fillie AU~ Part 5
Secret Agent- Mileven AU
I Should Have Saved You- Mileven
Dangerous- Fillie AU~ Part 6
Livestream- Fillie
Royal Love- Fillie~ Part 1
The Boyfriend- Mileven
Flustered- Fillie
Royal Love- Fillie~ Part 2
Dangerous- Fillie AU~ Part 8
Dangerous- Fillie AU~ Part 9
Grey- Mileven AU
New- Fillie
Writing- Fillie
Colors of You (Red)- Fillie
Colors of You (Orange)- Fillie
Colors of You (Yellow)- Fillie
Colors of You (Green)- Fillie
Colors of You (Blue)- Fillie
Colors of You (Purple)- Fillie
Dangerous- Fillie AU~ Part 10
Dangerous- Fillie AU~ Part 11 (Epilogue)
Favorite Place to Kiss- Mileven
Sweaters and Hot Cocoa- Mileven
Missing You- Fillie
Biggest Fan- Fillie AU
Ghost of You- Mileven
31 Reasons Why I Love You- Fillie
Never Meant To Be- Fillie~ Part 1
Never Meant To Be- Fillie~ Part 2
Abusive- Fillie
Lunatic with a Bit of Heart- Fillie AU~ Part 1
Lunatic with a Bit of Heart- Fillie AU~ Part 2
Number One Priority- Fillie
I Hate You- Mileven
Stops You Leaving- Fillie {Song Imagine}
Christmas w/Mileven
Short Imagines 2
Period- Mileven
Nightmares- Mileven
Where Blind and Deaf Converge- Mileven
Go to Sleep- Fillie
Memory- Mileven
Crushing- Mileven
I Do- Dangerous- Fillie AU~ FINAL
Roadtrips With Fillie- Short Imagine
Stress- Mileven
How They Met- Fillie (AU kinda ?)
Celebrity Crush- Fillie
Six in the Morning- Fillie
*actual* Fillie Dating Would Include
Mileven Dating Would Include
Too Real- Fillie
Gushing- Fillie
Memes (100k special!)
Mileven as Parents
Stranger Things Cast/Characters (as shit me and my friends have said)
Dancing- Fillie
Endings- Mileven (S3 SPOILERS!)
𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞- fillie (au?)
𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭- fillie
𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞- fillie pt. 2
𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧- fillie
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞- mileven (au) pt. 1
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞- mileven (au) pt. 2
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞- mileven (au) pt. 3
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞- mileven (au) pt. 4
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞- mileven (au) pt. 5
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞- mileven (au) epilogue!
𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐧- fillie
𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮- mileven
𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞- fillie
𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐮- fillie
𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞- fillie
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩- fillie
𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮- mileven (pt.1)
𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮- mileven (pt. 2)
𝐢𝐟 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫- mileven (hc)
𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮- mileven (pt. 3)
𝟏𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬- mileven
𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬- fillie
𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲- fillie
𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬- mileven (pt. 1)
𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬- mileven (pt. 2)
𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬- mileven (pt. 3)
𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬- mileven (pt. 4)
𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫- fillie

Dangerous- Fillie AU~ Part 7

2.3K 76 77
By mileven-fillie

This chapter is a bit longer than usual, but oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️

WARNING: slight smut (I guess you could call it that)

**

"Sir? Are you okay?" Sadie asks, rushing to Finn as soon as he enters the safe house. He nods, and Millie clutches his hand tightly. "Can you explain what happened? Security rushed us to the safe house, but never explained why. And why are you all covered in dust and dirt?" Sadie rambles on, and Caleb places a hand on her shoulder.

"Sartorious bombed the building. He got away." Finn replies, the words feel like poison on his tongue.

"He-He bombed?" She trials off, words beginning to fail her. He nods, ashamed that he, their boss, couldn't protect the building that they all had worked so hard on.

"That son of a bitch. I'm going to kill him." Her voice rises angrily, as Caleb wraps an arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him. "Don't worry, we'll do that eventually. For now, we need to focus on making sure we can expose him to the public." Caleb states, glancing at Finn who nods.

"That's probably best. We can get him and his workers locked up for good." Millie stares closely at Finn, admiring his face. How did he manage to look so good even covered in soot?

"Princess?" He asks, noticing her dreamy stare. She blushes, looking down at her dirty shoes. "S-Sorry."

"So... are you guys a thing yet?" Caleb asks, nonchalantly. Millie snaps her eyes to Caleb, feeling her cheeks heat up even more. "What?" Finn asks, not sure if he heard Caleb's words correctly.

"I asked, are you guys a thing yet?" He repeats, smirking lightly at their reaction.

"I-I..." Millie trails off, biting her lip while glancing at Finn nervously.

"I wouldn't mind it." Finn mumbles, and Millie smiles slightly.

"Then yes. We are a thing." Millie grins, intertwining their hands together, as sparks erupt inside of their stomachs.
***

"Mr. Harbour, please, I'm telling you the truth!" Finn explains, angrily standing up from the chair across from the mayor.

"Finn. I trust you, I really do. But these are dark times, where the truth can easily be tampered with, even by someone you trust. I need EVIDENCE. Physical evidence." David stares at the young man who he knew was under so much pressure.

"Listen, kid." He starts, leaning a bit closer to Finn from across the desk. "I'm not a kid anymore. I'm 23, and I think after all I've done, I deserve to not be treated as one." Finn states, clenching his fist, trying to stay calm.

"I know. Listen. I remember from how you were when you were 16. You were reckless, but you were a creative thinker. You haven't changed. You continue to take huge risks, some that could even kill you. Everyone knows that, so you aren't seen as very trustworthy to the public eye. And knowing that, you expect them to believe that Sartorious Inc. is selling weapons the criminals, from only your word?"

Finn purses his lips, he had to admit, he had a point. "But I know Sartorious. The real one. And he's building weapons that have nuclear advancements, and some things that I've never even heard of. If they don't believe me, they will be putting their own lives at risk."

"You want to protect the people?" Mr. Harbour starts, standing up from his desk as well. He walks to his office door, hand placed on the door handle.

Finn nods, turning his body to face the older man.

"Then get me evidence." He states, opening the door and gesturing for Finn to exit.
***

The agents of Wolfhard Industries sit nervously in their seats. They had been called to a meeting by Mr. Wolfhard, who had important news to share. Millie fidgets anxiously in her seat. Him saying he had news, judging from how everyone else was behaving, was normally not a good thing.

"Hey." A voice whispers, and Millie turns to see Noah sitting next to her. He offers her a sweet grin, which she replies with a small smile. "We've only met once, but in case you forgot, I'm Noah. Noah Schnapp." He grins, and she shakes his hand gently.

"Millie Brown."

"Hey would you want to-" He starts, but is cut off by a loud throat clearing. They turn their attention to the front of the room in which Finn stands, nervously eyeing everyone he had forced into the small room.

"Hello everybody. You may be wondering why we forced you in here last night." He begins, and the others who didn't have a clue nodded. "Yesterday, as most of you know, Sartorious and his company attacked us. They snuck in here and began to attack any agents out. But that is as much as you may remember. After then, Sartorious confronted Millie, Caleb, and I. I fought Sartorious, but he had a bomb within his hand, and he didn't hesitate on letting the building explode some time into the fight.

"The building was destroyed, I must unfortunately admit." Gasps and cries of shock flow through the crowd of workers. "I am deeply sorry I couldn't save the building, yet I know we will fix this setback. But my relief is of the fact that you are all safe."

"What do you mean, "we'll fix this setback"? That thing took forever to build, and you expect us to fix that in, what, a week? A month?" A voice shouts out angrily.

"I know it seems impossible. But we can do this together. I already have a construction team coming tomorrow to begin rebuilding it. There will be improvements to the structure, higher security, and more. But that also means, we must make sure you are all 100% loyal to this company. We had a mole sell us out to Sartorious, and I cannot risk it happening again."

"Who was the mole?" A different voice cries out this time.

"Charlie Heaton." Finn says, almost emotionlessly. "But he was so good to us!"

"I know, which is why we require to run certain tests to make sure you are not planning on selling us out again." Finn explains, running a hand through his hair.

"When?"

"Tomorrow. Until then, I must ask you all to please go to your homes, and get some good rest for tomorrow. And if you notice any workers acting strange, or anything that could be linked to criminal activity, please notify us immediately. The house number had been printed on the papers I have passed to you. Thank you, and good day." Finn walks to Millie, and she stands up, sadness gleaming in her chocolate brown eyes.

"When did things get so complicated?" She asks, and Finn sighs. "I don't know, Princess." She smiles at the nickname.

"Would you mind... would you mind staying at the safe house?" Finn asks, rubbing the back of his neck.

She tilts her head curiously, non-verbally asking for an explanation.

"I just want to make sure you're safe. I'd feel a lot better if you stayed here tonight. With the whole Sartorious thing, it's really dangerous to be alone." He explains sheepishly.

Her heart melts at his words. She used to see Finn Wolfhard as an emotionless, powerful, and intimidating man. But she now knows his other side; his loving and thoughtful side.

"Of course." She smiles, wrapping an arm around his neck. Finn looks around nervously, and notices that everyone had left.

He smirks, before roughly placing his lips on hers. She slightly gasps at the sudden motion, and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues fight for dominance, but Finn ends up winning.

Millie feels her legs growing weak at the feeling of his lips on hers. He wraps his arms around her waist, and she reaches her hands up to his curly hair, slightly tugging it. He lets out a small moan, and the corners of her lips turn into a small smile.

He pushes her against the nearest wall, and she instinctively wraps her legs around his waist. His lips part from hers, and slowly travel down to her jawline, giving small kisses. He then places a gentle kiss on her neck, and she gasps.

He was making her feel so good. He chuckles lightly against her neck, making her shiver slightly. He then begins to suck on her neck, hungrily taking in any part of her that he can. She runs her hands through his hair shakily, she was feeling so unbelievably pleased.

She knew it would leave a hickey, but she didn't care; she was too lost in the moment. "Finn." She moans, and he pulls away quickly. He stares up at her, her face contorted with pleasure.

"What's wrong, princess? Did I hurt you?" He asks worriedly. She smiles slightly, kissing his forehead gently.

"No. You didn't. It feels amazing, but I kind of want to take it slow for a bit." She whispers, slightly out of breath.

He nods, placing her gently back down on the ground. "Of course. I only want you to feel comfortable." She smiles.

"Thank you." She grins, and he smiles. He truly loved her.

He had never been so deeply in love, but Millie was truly special to him. He would never want her to be hurt, or uncomfortable with him. Every time he sees her, he falls in love all over again. He wouldn't dare to throw that all away if she didn't want to go any farther at the moment.

"I love you." He breathes, staring deeply into her eyes.

She smiles, cheeks flushing a light pink.

"I love you more." She grins.

"Not possible, Princess."
***

Wow this is bad.

Still sick 🤕

Word count: 1605

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.9K 39
kiss me again. . . . . .don't ever want to find out how this ends.
62.9K 2.5K 22
friendships & feelings.
42.6K 2.6K 22
a story in which a blind boy falls in love with a sick girl.
11.4K 252 12
Sequel to: forgotten {{fillie}} **read that first!