1| ADALINE ⇹ STILES STILINSKI

Od -remem-

ADALINE MCCALL ☾ BOOK 1☽ ☾ S1&S2 ☽ ❝ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ... Více

ᴏ ɴ ᴇ [s𝟷]
2- no wolves in california
3 - bloodlust
4 - signs
5 - the wolf
6 - allison
7 - his hoodie
8 - last resort
9 - a book
10 - interrogation
11 - questions unanswered
12 - stadaline
13 - temporarily misappropriated
14 - bilinski
15 - the howl
16 - school night
17 - under the bus
18 - old pack
19 - many fish in the sea
20 - sexual desire
22 - good dog
23 - damn necklace
24 - beacon hills hospital
25 - accident, much?
26 - the formal
27 - burned alive
ᴏ ɴ ᴇ [s2] - this isn't you
2 - hard breakup
3 - princess

21 - pretty obvious

3.4K 104 22
Od -remem-

☆   ✱   ☆

Scott shook his head and shot me an obvious narrowed look, "It's not Lydia he likes."

"Interest is cheesy you idiot." Allison snickered,
"You'll realize he likes you. Soon."

"Yeah, soon." I stated sarcastically.

Stiles bursted back into the room with a water bottle in his grip. He quickly searched through his bag and revealed a dog bowl with Scott's name written on it. It was pretty clear that he used a sharpie. I gawked in amusement as he opened the bottle with his teeth and poured the water into the white bowl.

After Stiles quickly placed the bowl on the floor, Scott abruptly lunged the bowl back at us. I felt cold water hit the side of my head and as a result, I let out a loud gasp. Like probably too loud. That suddenly flipped off the switch. I couldn't take it anymore. My fists began to clench and my jaw rooted. When the final mento had been added to the coke inside of me I felt like exploding in anger.

"Oh god...she's angry." Stiles backed up cautiously.

"You know what? Stiles and I have been putting up with your crap for the last three weeks! We've attempted to help you and what does everyone get back? Your anger. Your intolerable, uncontrollable, obnoxious, anger."

"I can't control it! What am I supposed to do?"

"It's because you're not trying, Scott! You're not trying. You let the anger take over as you sulk over the poor girl who literally needs some space, for crying out loud. What about mom? We literally watch her being attacked by several people, questioning why her son is suddenly out of control?!" Words flew from my mouth that I never thought I would even think, let alone say out loud. I knew instantly from the look in his eyes that they'd hit their mark. Or so I thought they did.

I felt a lump in my throat, tears threatening to take over. "God, we all know you're stronger than this...but you're just letting this arrogant side of you take over. My younger brother is in there somewhere."

Scott had his head bowed down, refusing to make contact with me. I wanted to grab his face and make him look at me but all I did was walk out of the room.

~

Ten minutes have passed. I had my hands against the bathroom sink. For the past five minutes I heard Stiles shouting at Scott. From what I guessed, he clearly sounded angry. I couldn't hear anything he was saying though. Everything was muffled.

I looked up at myself and still noticed that some strands of my hair were wet. I grimaced in annoyance and pulled my hair up into a high ponytail.

I felt anxiety kicking in again. My fingers tapped on the sink and then found myself rubbing my face. I was stressed. I knew that I needed to relax in order to be able to help out.

All of a sudden, I stopped my jittering because I heard nothing but complete silence. No more shouting.

I held my breath as I opened the bathroom door up. I poked my head out and noticed Stiles sitting against the wall with his hands on his head.

"Stiles?" I called out and walked towards him in a hurry as I saw him poke his head back up. I squatted beside him and noticed that his eyes looked red and irritated.

"Were you crying? Did he say something to you?" I asked in a slight panic.

He roughly wiped the tears away with the back of his hand and turned his face away from mine, "No, i'm-I'm fine."

I stopped myself from questioning him any further and noticed that the complete silence coming from Scott's room was probably not a good sign. I stood back up to my feet and pushed open Scott's door and witnessed the same thing Stiles did as he stood behind me.

He had escaped from the hand cuffs and left through his open window.

"FUCK!" I shouted, startling Stiles. I felt the room spinning all over again.

"Woah, woah, woah," I saw him hold his hands out, "You need to calm before it gets out of control."

I let out a sarcastic snicker, "Me? Out of control? I swear to god if Scott ends up killing someone...."

Stiles didn't even deny it but gawked at me with sad eyes. He gave me once last glance before storming downstairs. I knew he was going out to look for him but I stayed behind to avoid finding out what I dreaded the most.

~

At least an hour had passed. I hadn't stayed still since Stiles left without a word. A single word. As much as I wanted to know why he seemed so upset in the first place, the thought of my brother killing someone was the first worry in mind.

Around thirty minutes ago I had called Scott at least ten times until I realized he had left his phone in his room. I proceeded to call Stiles until it went straight to voicemail. I sat on my bed to call once more until I heard footsteps. They alarmed me but what freaked me out even more is that they sounded....heavy. Like there was some sort of struggle.

I grab the heavy bat under my bed and hastily but quietly make my way out of my room. Once I peeked out the door, I noticed a tall man wearing a leather jacket walk into Scott's room. I rested the bat on my shoulder, prepared to hit whoever it was until I heard Scott's familiar voice.

"I can't do this."

I halted my actions and leaned against the wall.

"I can't be this....and be with Allison. I can't be like this around my mom...my sister!"

I felt my heart ache and continued to listen.

"Is there a cure?"

"For someone who is bitten?" I presumed it was Derek from his voice. "I've heard of one. I don't know if it's true."

"Well what is it?"

"You have to kill the one that bit you."

Panic rose up my chest and my hands tightened around the bat.

"You mean to kill the Alpha?!"

I was as shocked as he was. He was just bitten like a couple of weeks ago. Does this ass really think my brother can kill such a monster? I remember seeing the size of that thing back when we were all stuck at school. I'm still having nightmares.

"Scott, if you help me find him, i'll help you kill him."

~

"WHAT?!" I shouted through the phone.

It was 2:30 in the morning and I got a call from Stiles. From what I could hear through the other side, It was screeching tires. He explained that they are in the middle of a car chase in order to distract the Argent's from Derek.

"Hold on a sec Adaline-OKAY, Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here!"

"If I go faster, i'll kill us!"

"Well if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us! Anyways, hi, i'm back!"

"May I ask why you're calling me during all of this?" I asked in confusion.

"Well I noticed that I had like three missed calls from you so I decided to call back y'know?"

I shook my head and sighed, "Stiles, that was hours ago. I called in order to find out if you knew where Scott wa-"

"SCOTT! They're gone! Holy shit Derek's over there, hurry!"

"Stiles-"

"Derek's coming our way. I'll see you at school, later."

"Alright-"

And before I knew it, the call ended.

"Bye..."

I put the phone down and slowly and awkwardly laid back onto my bed.

I had a weird feeling in my stomach. Was it the unnecessary daily anxiety again? It was more of my worry about him. Stiles. Something has been off since I heard him arguing with Scott. Did Scott say something to him? I remember what he told me.

"It's pretty obvious." He simply answered.

"What's 'pretty obvious?'"

"Everyone noticed it. Allison did. You didn't? That's pretty pathetic," He spat and continued to pull on the hand cuffs.

Allison gave me an odd look and suddenly outbursted with enthusiasm. "Have you seen the way he looks at you? Did your OWN brother even tell you this? It's impossible not to notice the chemistry between you two. I've been here for at least a week and I noticed it the first day I arrived!"

I groaned tiredly and buried my head against a pillow. "This is too cheesy," I mumbled, "He probably doesn't like me. I'm sure of it."

I tried to ignore the flashback that occurred in the back of my head and hastily asked him a question. "Does he like Lydia? Is that why he was offended? He pretty much mentioned that 'you threw yourself on her' after he cuffed you."

He shook his head and shot me an obvious narrowed look, "It's not Lydia he likes."

He knows I overthink lot to the point where I go insane. Literally. He just probably said that in order to get the unnecessary thinking process going. I'm sure he said some weird shit to Stiles as well. Maybe that's why Stiles seems odd. Maybe I was just overthinking.

Scott got into my head.

I'm overthinking like I always do.

~

Another school day. It's just strange...walking down the hallways like we are the usual everyday teenagers that go to class. Things don't even feel real anymore. I feel like school should be the least of our worries.

I got caught up with the whole fiasco that happened last night. Derek went looking for the alpha when all of a sudden, the cops of the town and even the Argent's found out about a wild ass Derek roaming the streets. That's when Scott and Stiles went to the rescue. Apparently the necklace that belongs to Allison and HARRIS, our chemistry teacher, is linked to Dereks sister in a way. Do not get me started how startled I was when I heard the news about our demented teacher.

"HARRIS? MR. HARRIS?!" I spit out absolute shock.  He already does his best by making high school miserable for every student. Especially, for the three of us.

Stiles sighed, "Scott, you know what to do."

Scott opened up the double doors of the school, "It's not going to be easy getting that necklace from her."

I groaned in annoyance, "Can't you just ask if you can borrow it?"

"Yeah!" Stiles agreed, "It's easy just to say 'Hey Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it...or in it...that can lead me to an alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you?" He accidentally slipped out a laugh and I nudged him in the rib.

Scott narrowed his eyes at Stiles, "Not helping." His eyes then moved to mine and they lit up. I could basically see a light bulb light up on the top of his head.

"Nope!" Was all I said before quickly walking away. I almost ran for my life.

"Addy! ADDY!" I heard Scott call out to me and before I knew it, both of them were by my side.

"You're her friend," Scott tried.

"And she'll end up thinking i'm a thief!" I exclaimed, "If you think that I should just hang out with her in order to take the necklace, my answer is no."

Stiles winced and agreed with Scott, "That kind of sounds like the perfect idea right there."

"Trust me, she'll end up assuming I stole it," I pointed my finger into Stiles' chest. I then proceeded to grab his hand and place it on Scott's shoulder. "There, do your magic and say what needs to be done."

"Well done," Stiles smirked and proceeded to grab onto Scott's shoulders. "Get the necklace, get the Alpha, get cured, get Allison back. In that order, got it?" He then made his way down the hallway and so did Scott.

Before I made my separate way, I noticed Stiles look back at me from a distance. I gave him a smile and went to class. I didn't get to see if he smiled back or not. I turned away before I could see anything. I regretted it. I hope he smiled back.

~

I placed some books back into my locker and grabbed the ones I needed for my next class. Most students just shove all their books into their backpack that way they don't waste their time always walking across the school just to get to their locker. Trust me, I've done that already and I'll have back problems for the rest of my life from now on.

I closed my locker door shut to then get startled by a body leaned against the locker next to mine. I jumped at the sight of Jackson standing directly in front of me.  Jeez, this asshole is everywhere. Can't he find some other hobbies?

He was smiling-more like smug smile, "Hey sweetheart," He had his head tilted and was leaned so close to my face, I could feel his breath. The smell of mint and men's cologne engulfed me. I wanted to cough. I leaned back in disgust but that didn't seem to faze him. "Have you seen your dog anywhere by any chance?"

I looked at him, confused. What the hell was he talking about?  

"Oh, i'm sorry," He laughed, "I meant Scott."

That's when the realization hit me. There's no way...he knows about him. Does he? I felt panic rise up my chest.

I tried to act clueless, "I don't know what the hell you mean by 'dog' but I don't know where Scott is. Look for him."

He laughed again, causing me to roll my eyes. He thinks he's cute. "Don't act dumb, babe. I know everything." And then he left. Just walked away, searching for my brother.

shit
Shit
SHIT

Hello! I just wanna apologize for not updating this book for like such a long time. Life has been really hard for the past year and I never had room to write. Now that I've sort of found peace, I've found the inspiration to write again. Look out for more updates on this book and thank you! I appreciate you all!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

421K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
123K 5.1K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
338K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
146K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...