Females x Male Reader vol. 2

By Veriase

Here you can find more refined and better stories than half of them in first book. Second book to torment rea... More

Readers can request stories here
201. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part I
203. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part II
204. First Request Special here.
205. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part II
206. Wednesday Addams x Male Reader
207. Yandere Fem Predator x Shy Male Reader
208. DBD - Male Reader
Yo-yo
Quick update.
Why SW 7 is good, SW 8 disaster and SW 9 poor attempt to close entire saga.
209. Zoe Baker - Male Reader (Madhouse)
210. Weiss Schnee x Male Reader (Unexpected Traitor)
211. RWBY x Male Reader - (That's a story)
212. Toga Himiko x Male Reader (Twisted Smile)
213. Obsessive Albedo x MR x Adult Perverted Shalltear (Game Over)
214. Requests Special 2.0? WHAT?!
215 . RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part III
216. Tsundere Merula Snyde x Shy Muggleborn MR x Possessive Ismelda Murk
217. Delusional Grayfia Lucifuge x Forced Sirzechs-looklike Male Reader
218. Malina x Male Reader x Zdrada
219. Yandere Fem Black Mask x Ex BF Male Reader
220. Another Requests special
221. Othercide Mother x Male Reader
222. Othercide Mother x Male Reader - Part II
223. Yandere Mileena x Lucky Male Reader
This chapter was h̵̏͆̈́̈͘͠͠a̴̎̈̍̈̓̕c̸̐̂͗̚͝k̶̏͑͂̒̕ȅ̶̔̋͐̌͝͝d̷̉̊̏͐͆̑ by Netrunner
Why Cyberpunk 2077 is one of best games in this f-year. (In my opinion)
224. Female V x Male Reader (Cyberpunk 2077) P-I
225. Erza Scarlet x Male Reader (Very Scarlet Christmas)
226. Delusional Grayfia Lucifuge x Forced Sirzechs-looklike Male Reader - Part 2
227. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part IV
228. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part V
229. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part VI
230. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part VII
Next updates - Catch up!
231. Feng Min x MR x ex Yui Kimura (Dead by Daylight)
232. Akame/Kurome x Male Reader (True Freedom)
233. Aranna Starseeker x Human MR (Warcraft)
234. Rogue x Male Reader (Worth to try)
Joke note
Last note just got patched by devs, don't worry. - 2077 patches later.
235. RWBY x MR (Grimm Lake) - Introduction
236. The Plague x MR (Dead by Daylight)
237. Yandere DxD x Secret Elder Lycan Teacher MR
238. Rita Wheeler/Mox Bouncer x MR (It started with a Bat) Cyberpunk2077
239. Malina x MR x Zdrada (Helltaker) P-2
240. Yandere Kali Belladonna x Bartender faunus MR
241. Donna Beneviento x MR (Resident Evil Village)
242. Alcina Dimitrescu x MR (Resident Evil Village)
243. Yandere K/DA x Manager MR (League of Legends)
Update on stories status
244. Older Possessive Rias Gremory x Younger Forced MR (Rias-sama) - DxD
245. Mirajane Strauss x Male Reader (Snowy Christmas) - Special Long Chapter!

202. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part I

25.8K 146 99
By Veriase

High School DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi.

Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

(Y/N): This is completely weird thing with idea that come to my mind... I will not spoiler anything, but when I was reading some stories on Wattpad never saw similar idea, maybe it will surprise everyone... I'm not sure how you feel about long chapter like I did with RWBY part I soo I decided to cut this idea at Sona... Continuation depends on your comments, soo I wait to read your thoughts about this story. What was cut? Kiba part. Raynare plots with her friends, and of course meeting with member of Phenex family...

*****

    (Y/N) (L/N) smiled with his eyes closed. This was for sure most pleasant sleep I had in long, long time... Young man wanted to turn around on his bed and just fell asleep again, but felt very soft things on his bare chest... Two things to be honest, and instantly opened his eyes knowing what is happening. God, why I need to pay for my sins in most cruel way... Surviving teasings around them...

    His eyes opened and young man just sighed not being surprised seeing again gorgeous woman lying on top of him naked with her boobs touching his chest in very provocative way. Her eyes instantly locked with his.

(Y/N): I thought we had conversation about this last time... I told you we can't do this right now.

    Eyes of the beautiful slim and little short young woman narrowed at him, but her teasing smile never left smart, and cute face. Her boobs started moving against his body, and he cursed lightly feeling her woman part touch his growing problem. She giggled placing her soft hands dangerously close to this area under the blanket.

(Y/N): Asia stop this! I understand that your... Kind has needs, and everything else, but we can't! You are promised to someone else, and I will not... I will not stand in this way knowing about everything from miss Rias.

    Asia Argento most desirable and horny woman in entire (Y/N) life pouted at him, but doesn't stopped her actions only making him groan. She perfectly knows how much pleasure can give man to gain his heart... And everything else. Where is everyone when I need them?! Who could leave me with her here alone?

Asia: You know everything now my sweet banana... Why are you scared of this? I want this, you want this... Promised or not... Why not have some fun before it?

    (Y/N) raised his hand wanting to stop her from having again this conversation about her being promised to other person, but before he could say anything blonde haired woman started sucking his finger making his eyes winded again. Young man quickly withdraws his hand trying to push her off from top of him and back away against bed end.

(Y/N): W-what are you doing Asia?! Y-you can't...

Asia: Aww... I understand! Your friend needs this more right now, for my eye it will not fit at first, but don't worry... I'm ready.

    Slowly young woman got under blanket and giggling started approaching his private place that was now standing like some sort of blade... with the blanket clearly showing his problem for everyone who could get inside this room.

    (Y/N) wanted to scream from happiness when his saviour come to this room, and quickly stopped Asia actions before she could... You know, start their fun under blanket. His eyes focused on brown haired and extremely cute Issabela Hyoudou. Her smart chocolate eyes narrowed at other girl that now was standing in front of her clearly annoyed that again someone disturbed her tries to take innocence from (Y/N) and deprave him with everything she had.

Issabela: I can't belive how girl can be that much perverted Asia! You and (Y/N) aren't even together, you are acting like some sort of... Slut!

    Asia smiled at other girl, and winked at (Y/N) who shivered under her horny gaze. The blonde haired woman just giggled covering her mouth with a hand.

Asia: Oh, for (Y/N) I can be his everything... His slut, his pet, his bitch...

    Issabela who was also new to this world like (Y/N) blushed very hard. The brown haired woman was known in entire school as most polite, normal and innocent girl. She was perfect in almost everything, and hated perverts and people who toyed with girls with all of her heart.

Asia: Maybe... Maybe you always destroy my fun with (Y/N) in perfect moment because you want for him to finally make you woman? Y'know...

    Asia stepped closer to other girl and whispered in her ear with hot breath that made Issabela shiver.

Asia: I don't mind for a threesome. I could be under you; while (Y/N) would pound me from beh-

Issabela: S-Stop this! I-I will never... Do something like this!

Asia: Never say never honey.

    Issabela gasped when Asia lightly bite on her ear, and then giggled seeing how red was other woman in her presence. Then Asia Argento looked at (Y/N) with still lust inside her eyes, and slapped her own ass.

Asia: I will be waiting for you, and my pussycat also ~

    Quickly blonde haired minx walked out from the room leaving both of them alone. Issabela was looking at something with growing blush on her cheeks, and doesn't said anything. (Y/N) with a puzzled look followed her eyes direction and with gasp quickly covered his private place seeing that with Asia being pulled out also make his blanket fall to the ground...

Issabela: P-pervert!

*****

   Rias Gremory heir of most the respected Angel families placed her glasses on the table with fingers knocking on it. She was thinking about her new pieces and situation in which she gathered them.

    Members of her Occult Research Club were monitoring two students who showed some potential to be Rias next pieces. Issabela Hyoudou and (Y/N) (L/N). She smiled lightly with her mind imagining the face of (Y/N) who at first was very scared of this, but scarlet haired woman give him enough comfort for his fears to fade... At least he was in good hands, well God hands to be sure...

    Issabela on other hand took it pretty good. She was very thankful to Rias for saving her life, and well... Purity from the fallen devil named - Raynare. She got orders from her superiors to kill the brown haired innocent woman for her being to good, and in meantime decided also to deprave young Issabela who had something special and hidden in her.

    Rias eyes narrowed remembering how it ended. She needed to use very important piece to take her into her group and Raynare managed to escape from them... Also the fallen devil managed to set her evil eyes on someone like (Y/N). No... Man like him needs to be protected in days like this.

    Her mind instantly showed her picture of that devil 'nun' - Asia Argento... Rias with help of (Y/N) who wanted to help at first weakly looking girl managed to gather her also as piece and with each day she was slowly, very, very, very slowly going to good side.

Akeno: Buchou?

    Rias blue-green eyes looked up seeing one of her longest friends and queen piece Akeno Himejima. Black haired and violet eyed woman smiled at Rias with clear worry in her eyes. Gremory heiress knew that Akeno was probably most caring and worrying person on this world.

Rias: I'm just worried about future Akeno...

Akeno: And you say that I'm worrying too much about everyone... It's about it, yes?

    Scarlet haired woman sighed closing her eyes, and instantly one person stood in front of her face. She doesn't understand why her parents decided to engage her with member of another royal Angel family named Phenex. Her father said that God wasn't favoring taking happiness from people, but his most royal Angel's should stay between themselves and doesn't interfere in this.

    Rias Gremory was first time in her life angry learning about this, and only Akeno managed to calm her down. She doesn't want this... Phenex used this everytime trying to force her to do things she doesn't wanted thinking it was reserved for persons that love each other...

Akeno: Don't worry my sister... I'm sure mister (Y/N) will help you, he cares about each of us very strongly.

    The scarlet haired woman smiled at her long-time friend from childhood and wanted to have little fun. Staying around people like Asia sadly was affecting even members of royal Angel's family.

Rias: You would like both of us in white at ceremony with God praising our connection, huh? Don't lie Akeno, because it's sin...

    Light blush was showed on Akeno face, and she bit her lower lip, but noded slowly. Rias smiled at her.

Akeno: I think... There is no one as good as mister (Y/N). I know he was just human, but... Love is weird thing, and no one only our heart can guide us in it, and we need to hope our God will praise us with this.

Rias: Bold words from you Akeno, but you don't lie about anything... Soo, where is our wonder boy?

Akeno: Oh our friend Sona Sitri called for him to meet her... She needs to talk about some important matters. Don't worry I send Koneko with him. Sadly Kiba had something else to do...

    Rias sighed closing her eyes. Sona Sitri was probably one of most weird Angel's coming from Royal families. Rias wasn't sure how she managed to stay away from any heavy sin, still being... Herself.

*****

Sona: I'm very pleased, and happy to see you here mister (Y/N).

    Young cute woman with glasses said towards (Y/N) who just walked inside her office in school with Koneko at his side. He only knows that Sona was also one of Angels, and like Rias coming from royal family of Heaven, yet his eyes widened seeing her here.

    She was laying on the sofa with lazy look on her face, and her legs resting on top of the table. Koneko just sighed looking around, and searching for any eventual threats for her or him being inside this room.

(Y/N): It's nice to see you here miss Sitri! Akeno told me that you wanted to see me, and talk about very important things...

Sona: Oh, yes... Very important... Things.

    Her voice was filled with something weird, and her positon of the lazy queen was not what he imagined for member of royal Angel's family. Sona really surprised him in this moment, after he was how Rias or Akeno acted in ORC.

(Y/N): Um... Yeah, well?

    Sona smiled at him focusing her eyes on now very important man in their world, and sighed knowing that he could be her piece if only she wasn't that lazy... Yet, she couldn't help but find this young charming man attractive.

Sona: You see mister (Y/N)... Humans have very little knowledge about Angels or Demons, and your kind created... Many false things... I'm sure you learned about at least some of them from Gremory heiress. Well, her family is probably one of most stick to old traditions... That's why she is engaged to Phenex. My family on other hand is different.

(Y/N): That's very interesting, and I'm glad you decided to share these informations with me miss Sitri, but why?

Sona: Sona is fine... Devils live sometimes with big harems of women or changing their men constantly, while Angels... We tie our lives with loved one's, create alliances between royal families... Yet, we are not like humans in marriages. We don't close our hearts to one person... Like God we can love... More... It's normal for Angel to have two, three or more wifes depending if each of them love each other, and doesn't feel any great jealousy... It's sin.

    Young man started feeling really uncomfortable in this moment learning something new about his miss Rias race. Koneko seeing what is happening with (Y/N) quickly stand in front of him covering his larger body with her short one, and prepared to protect him with her life. Sona focused her eyes on Rias piece with amusement.

(Y/N): It's fine Koneko... I can handle this conversation. I think.

    Koneko relaxed and purred feeling his hand again massaging her head, and instantly she showed her neko ears for him to continue there... When Rias Gremory showed her other pieces (Y/N) and Issabela white haired neko instantly warmed towards both of them with her happy presence.

Sona: That's good... Angels lovers need to be strong in the end. Well mister (Y/N). I'm sure you learned something new today, and while I don't need to show each of my... Cards towards you right now, and scare you... Away... Some repay would be good...

(Y/N): Uhm... What I can do for you miss Sona?

Sona: Oh, it's nothing... You see Angels bodies are very... Sensitive... Our wings for example needs great care... I would like for you to sit there...

    She pointed with her slender delicate finger next to her on the sofa and smiled very warmly at (Y/N) who wasn't sure if he liked where it was going. Koneko for sure would not like this, but she was fully focused on taking pleasure (Y/N) give him.

Sona: Then little massage... That's it.

    He nodded and slowly approached Sona who moved making more place for him to sit. Koneko sighed turning around with folded arms not wanting to see the person she liked massaging other girl. Awkwardly young man sat, and Sona used her power to show her Angelic wings. Instantly he was attracted to their beauty. Every angel had different style of wings...

    Young man started massaging her wings, and back where they were connected to her body with red face hearing her voice guiding him. Sona placed her legs in stockings on his lap thinking if it is right moment to ask for another massage... Nah... No need to press him. Anyway, now I'm to lazy to even ask him about it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 296 30
Woo one shot book! I do male x male readers and male x gender neutral readers. I take requests just ask!
123K 3.3K 21
"ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?" 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜! 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘�...
629K 7.6K 182
Romantic short stories involving female characters from various franchises and the male reader.