Females x Male Reader vol. 2

By Veriase

Here you can find more refined and better stories than half of them in first book. Second book to torment rea... More

Readers can request stories here
202. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part I
203. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part II
204. First Request Special here.
205. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part II
206. Wednesday Addams x Male Reader
207. Yandere Fem Predator x Shy Male Reader
208. DBD - Male Reader
Yo-yo
Quick update.
Why SW 7 is good, SW 8 disaster and SW 9 poor attempt to close entire saga.
209. Zoe Baker - Male Reader (Madhouse)
210. Weiss Schnee x Male Reader (Unexpected Traitor)
211. RWBY x Male Reader - (That's a story)
212. Toga Himiko x Male Reader (Twisted Smile)
213. Obsessive Albedo x MR x Adult Perverted Shalltear (Game Over)
214. Requests Special 2.0? WHAT?!
215 . RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part III
216. Tsundere Merula Snyde x Shy Muggleborn MR x Possessive Ismelda Murk
217. Delusional Grayfia Lucifuge x Forced Sirzechs-looklike Male Reader
218. Malina x Male Reader x Zdrada
219. Yandere Fem Black Mask x Ex BF Male Reader
220. Another Requests special
221. Othercide Mother x Male Reader
222. Othercide Mother x Male Reader - Part II
223. Yandere Mileena x Lucky Male Reader
This chapter was h̵̏͆̈́̈͘͠͠a̴̎̈̍̈̓̕c̸̐̂͗̚͝k̶̏͑͂̒̕ȅ̶̔̋͐̌͝͝d̷̉̊̏͐͆̑ by Netrunner
Why Cyberpunk 2077 is one of best games in this f-year. (In my opinion)
224. Female V x Male Reader (Cyberpunk 2077) P-I
225. Erza Scarlet x Male Reader (Very Scarlet Christmas)
226. Delusional Grayfia Lucifuge x Forced Sirzechs-looklike Male Reader - Part 2
227. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part IV
228. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part V
229. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part VI
230. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part VII
Next updates - Catch up!
231. Feng Min x MR x ex Yui Kimura (Dead by Daylight)
232. Akame/Kurome x Male Reader (True Freedom)
233. Aranna Starseeker x Human MR (Warcraft)
234. Rogue x Male Reader (Worth to try)
Joke note
Last note just got patched by devs, don't worry. - 2077 patches later.
235. RWBY x MR (Grimm Lake) - Introduction
236. The Plague x MR (Dead by Daylight)
237. Yandere DxD x Secret Elder Lycan Teacher MR
238. Rita Wheeler/Mox Bouncer x MR (It started with a Bat) Cyberpunk2077
239. Malina x MR x Zdrada (Helltaker) P-2
240. Yandere Kali Belladonna x Bartender faunus MR
241. Donna Beneviento x MR (Resident Evil Village)
242. Alcina Dimitrescu x MR (Resident Evil Village)
243. Yandere K/DA x Manager MR (League of Legends)
Update on stories status
244. Older Possessive Rias Gremory x Younger Forced MR (Rias-sama) - DxD
245. Mirajane Strauss x Male Reader (Snowy Christmas) - Special Long Chapter!

201. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part I

43.4K 194 158
By Veriase

Erm... Yeah, I don't know what will happen, but anyone is happy that this poor written first book got vol 2? For now I will for sure post at least 2 stories, and then we will see...And what is better start than RWBY story?

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

(A/N): I really need to say that this is not canon? Every story with 'Male Reader' is...

Veriase: From now each of the story that will be in parts... Will probably have name of 'serie' for people to easy find next part... Maybe I will update the first book, but way in future with this. I need to know if this is good idea or not.

Attention!

Here is it's own book! 

https://www.wattpad.com/1005839753-secret-personality-chapter-i-first-bites-of

*****

    It was another normal peaceful day in Beacon Academy. Every student was busy in their classes or just hanging out around main building with friends. No one had major problems than just normal school one's like... Well, everyone know Cardin and his friends with vendetta against faunas.

    There we found our protagonist sitting with one of his friends Jaune Arc on the bench and looking at said boy with curious eyes trying to hold his laugh. (Y/N) (L/N) was like others students who just wanted to survive this life rather in happy mood and without any real dangers.

(Y/N): Soo Jaunnie, how is Pyrrha today?

Jaune: Eh this joke is not funny anymore (Y/N), and she is fin-... Wait, what?!

    He almost jumped up from the bench with his cheeks rapidly getting red in process. (Y/N) just smirked knowing here he was this morning, and loved to tease his friend. A young student named Jaune as Jaunnie because of his sisters, and thought that it is hilarious and he should be female, and his personality only makes it more realistic.

(Y/N): Don't lie to me. Everyone knows how you like cereal lady... Well, honestly, everyone knows how she marked you as her's.

Jaune: Okay... Yes, I saw and had pleasant conversation with Pyrrha today.

(Y/N): Oh, I'm sure it was pleasant... Y'know what? It would be pretty funny if you really would be Jaunnie.

    The young student laughed at his dumb joke not caring about Jaune being completely embarrassed probably having some imagination in his mind about him being girl and Pyrrha... They stayed after this for some time silent enjoying their free time before next class.

    They looked around seeing everyone else also having fun there or just resting. It was pretty good day for this because of warm sun, and yet not too hot for them to sweat from heat. (Y/N) smiled seeing one of most iconic teams in the academy... Team RWBY.

    Weiss Schnee folded her arms and closed eyes with clear irritation on her pretty yet cold face. In (Y/N) eyes she was always too perfect to be real, like some sort of doll made from snowy porcelain. Yeah, that's true... (Y/N) had crush on her from first time he saw her in academy some years ago. It wasn't something big, because some other's students also admired Weiss perfect beauty.

    In front of her stood blonde haired goddess of punches... Yang Xiao Long laughed openly with her hands on her stomach probably making some sort of her 'best' jokes. (Y/N) several times had trainings with Yang or just light fights, both liked to test other skills.

    She was probably one of most happiest, energetic persons he meet in his life, maybe a little too irresponsible and too hot headed, but this was why (Y/N) liked this living golden firecracker. Then (Y/N) eyes wandered towards their background where resting was Blake Belladonna with her back against a tree.

    The black haired young woman, of course, had her book on knees reading it and not really caring about everything that is happening around. (Y/N) saw her cheeks being little more red than normal, and knew at which moment in the book she was now.

    Blake was probably one of most mysterious and secret female students in the entire academy, yet it was her aura of mystery that attracted him mostly to her. He looked down at his lap feeling warmness on his face.

    The young woman was also very pretty and cute with her bow for (Y/N) who always acted like some sort of idiot who doesn't know how to have proper conversation with a girl. That's why he tried to avoid her not wanting to embarrass himself more in front of her.

    Then before (Y/N) could look up something crashed with him from behind making him fall to the ground with said person landing on top of him. Jaune smiled seeing this and stood up offering his hand as help for them to stand up.

    (Y/N) opened his eyes feeling soft and warm things touching his body, yet he knew for sure who was responsible for this situation, and it was...

Ruby: Hello boys! I'm pretty sorry for this!

    Ruby Rose. Leader of the team, mascot, Yang little sister. Cute, deadly and not corrupted young woman who just started blossoming into a stunning woman who could steal everyone hearts with her warm, yet little clumsy personality. (Y/N) blushed now tomato red feeling her still growing boobs touching his face near lips, and it was more embarrassing for him, because she doesn't know about it.

Jaune: Hello Ruby. Here, I will help you. I think (Y/N) got it pretty bad...

    Young man narrowed his eyes at his friend while Ruby looked at Jaune with not understanding eyes. Then they widened and she quickly help (Y/N) to stand up, and hugged him tightly. (Y/N) sighed closing his eyes and trying to... You know, calm down his emotions with this pretty little young girl not knowing what power she had around men.

Ruby: I'm sorrry (Y/N)! I was just to excited seeing both of you, and wanted to talk about my incoming birthday! Finally I will turn seventeen!

(Y/N): It's fine Rubes. You don't need to apologize. I can live with it.

Jaune: Oh I'm sure of this...

Ruby: What do you mea-

Yang: (Y/N)! Don't you dare to corrupt my little sister in this way!

    Young man sighed feeling hand on his arm, and turned around finally being out of Ruby warm, and very comforting hug. Yang looked at him with little anger inside her lilac eyes. (Y/N) raised his hands up wanting to explain everything to overprotective sister.

Ruby: I don't understand... It was my fault, and how (Y/N) can corrupt me? He has some new skill? Can he show me it?!

    Yang not left her eyes from (Y/N) with little fake smile hearing her adorable sister who still doesn't understand all of these little games in talks. Ruby of course knew everything about relationship between man and woman, but still lack of sense in conversations with persons using sarcasm or just trying to imply sex in more polite way...

Yang: Umm... No, and no. He will not show you this...

Ruby: You are so mean Yang! It's like before when you don't let me and (Y/N) polish our weapons together when Nora said that it could make both of us more effective in fights...

    The blonde haired woman closed her eyes with her hand tightening on (Y/N) arm who decided to stay silent not wanting to slip something that could make her... Show him how she is devoted in protecting her little sister innocence.

    He doesn't saw that Weiss Schnee was now looking in their direction, but her eyes were fully focused on young man with something hidden in them. It was confusion, like she just can't figure out something, and it was troubling her too much...

    Weiss quickly looked away when (Y/N) raised his eyes from Yang trying to somehow escape this weird situation. Just for one second Blake Belladonna looked up from her book with her calculating glaze at the white haired heiress.

*****

    (Y/N) (L/N) sighed laying on his bed trying to finally fall asleep, but sadly his mind had other plans for him. Same plans for some nights now in row. His thoughts were plagued with Jaune Arc words, and he wanted to curse him for this.

    You like to make jokes about my relationship with Pyrrha, yet you don't have anyone in all of these times we had in the academy... Look (Y/N). I'm your friend, and I just want for you to be happy and not alone. Almost everyone now have someone. Nora, Velvet, Coco, Penny... Even Cardin is seeing someone from the city. I don't understand why you didn't try to date anyone, let's say even Ruby. I know you would be perfect for her! Don't worry about Yang, she also see that you would never hurt her little sister.

    Young man sighed pushing out from his mind idea of him dating two years younger girl, who wasn't now little, and cute. Even in his eyes Ruby started getting more and more hot with each day, but...

    He remembered two situations from his life that make him let go of idea of trying to get with someone in a serious relationship. Young man after the first situation never wanted to feel this sadness, and after his second try never wanted to be embarrassed again... There wasn't third shoot. He considered it, but decided to not try it.

    His first try was, of course, Weiss Schnee, long-time crush of young man who just couldn't think about anyone else who could be more beautiful than her. Once he saw her true, happy smile and it made him feel incredible warmness inside. He wanted for her to smile because of him, and tried several times to approach her to become friends at first and see if they had common things.

    Weiss was very cold, and always tried to point his weakness or just errors, but he doesn't cared. Even in these moments young man thought that there was no one more cute than her being angry with these narrowed eyes, and little perfect nose and dreamy white hair.

    A year passed and when they managed to finally create something close to friendship (Y/N) decided to try his chance asking her out. It was his first and most painful mistake.

Weiss: Me dating you? Schnee heiress seeing someone like you? And I thought that Yang is making poor jokes.

    She looked at him without any emotion showed on her face, and (Y/N) felt coldness around them. Like Weiss just decided to turn entire room in snow. His heart still believed that she would say yes, while his mind knew better.

Weiss: Never! I don't feel anything in your presence.

    He looked down at his feet near her's not wanting this... Feelings inside him. One tear fall from his eyes, and he could say that it turned into the icicle. (Y/N) just nodded slowly, while her eyes were focused on him, then before he runs from this room like complete coward said...

(Y/N): Now I believe each of these rumors about you... Cold heart queen of trash family.

    Weiss Schnee was surprised not expecting these words from him. (Y/N) never in her presence said anything bad about her family or just her, he was always polite towards the young woman even if she was cursing him.

    It took some time for (Y/N) heart to recovery from this painful encounter, and for his help come another woman from team RWBY. Yang Xiao Long with (Y/N) had many journeys together with some of them breaking major rules of the academy, but they doesn't cared about it.

    She showed him other side of life, more rebellious one, and it healed his broken heart. (Y/N) liked when sometimes both of them just ride on her Bumblebee without any goal enjoying warm nights.

    Once when Yang invited him for some dancing night in one of these pubs she knows in the city, he decided that it was time to ask her out. They just ended another heat dance and (Y/N) lightly massaged her back where he had his hands for entire dance.

Yang: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): We know each other for long time Yangie... We had soo much fun together, and I enjoy your company very much.

    Yang tensed lightly looking at him with her eyes now worried, but (Y/N) doesn't saw it. He was fully focused on not making an idiot of himself. Not every day you try to say 'I love you' to your crush.

(Y/N): I... I like you very much firecracker... I would like for you to be m-

    She quickly placed her finger on his lips silencing him, and surprising. Yang smiled at him lightly, and young man felt his hope grow not seeing how fake this smile was.

Yang: I like you too (Y/N), but... We can't be together. I'm sorry.

    Again. Pain of broken heart, but this time it was from the person that help him forget about this total fiasco with Weiss Schnee. The blonde haired young woman wanted to say something seeing how sad her friend looked, but before she could say anything he just decided to quickly walk out from this club leaving her alone.

    Yang looked around her with anger rising inside her body, and for quick moment her eyes turned red seeing how many people started laughing at him. (Y/N) doesn't saw pain in Yang eyes, and her sadness on face, because she hides it behind her happy mask.

    Somehow like with Weiss everything after some time was fixed, and Yang again was friends with (Y/N), but never each of them tried to talk about that situation from the past. Both decided to just forget about it like it never happened, and stay as good friends.

    That's how young man eyes landed on mysterious member of team RWBY. Blake Belladonna always stayed in background of her team, like some sort of shadow. At first (Y/N) just wanted to find out why she is soo special in his eyes, and uncovers this secret she for sure had hidden somewhere.

    Both had something in common that made them close friends. Books. Young man and Blake had several conversations about books both had read, and sometimes exchanged their preferred books wanting for other to try them. Yet, there was one book in Blake 'shelf' that never was in (Y/N) hands.

    Time passed with him getting more, and more attracted to the mysterious black haired woman, and when once he thought in class about her cute bow on top of her head, and how her soft lips taste he quickly decided to stop.

    After two fails with his old crushes his mind was perfectly prepared for another situation, and know when stop these thoughts before heart would again be wounded. He decided to disappear for some time from their friendship, and simply avoided Blake.

    The young woman noticed this, and wasn't pleased. She doesn't understand why her friend left her presence, and finally after some time and rumors Blake was sure why. He was attracted towards her. It was big problem for a young woman who from one side was happy that someone like him liked her, but from other... With a sad smile she shook her head, knowing that it is better for them to just stay as friends. In the end she had to much secrets that needed to stay as secrets.

(Y/N): Only if you knew about them Jaune... I'm sure you would understand why I decided to stay alone. It's not that bad in the end... I don't need to risk my heart for another hit, wound or break. Sigh.

    It was very long, and hard night for (Y/N) (L/N)....

*****

    Weiss Schnee sighed lightly placing her soft, cold hand on (Y/N) cheek seeing how troubled his face was. She knew that he had a very bad dream. Yet, her hand somehow has comforted him.

Weiss: Weird... No one from my... Aura could get better. Not his kind at least.

    It was middle of night, and she just needed to come to him and try something... It was suddenly, but her instincts don't let her forget about it. This... Curse was something she always hated, from time she learned about it from her mother and older sister.

    Everything because one little thing that happened early in this week. They had another boring lesson, and (Y/N) with Ruby decided to make little joke with her scythe. Yang little sister being herself couldn't be not clumsy, and her scythe lightly touched (Y/N) hand making wound in his hand with blood completely covering his entire table.

    Her eyes widened and she quickly with everyone else tried to help him while Weiss eyes widened, but from something else... She started sniffing with her eyes half closed, and tongue licking two of her... Let say different teeth.

    It was very sweet scent of blood inside her nose, and it took very much for Weiss to just not jump to the table and lick every drop of blood or just... Just jump at (Y/N) and use her teeth on his neck to drink fresh blood from the source. Yet, she was trained for years to not act on her instincts and stayed in place only lightly shaking. This... This blood... I need to taste it. Just, little...

    These thoughts were plaguing her mind every day, every second when she wasn't focused on anything else... She was thirsty for (Y/N) sweet blood. Weiss Schnee proud heiress of Schnee family, and secretly one of the queens in Vampire world. Her mother was one of the rulers, and that's how her family was that much rich... It took long time for them to gain power, and cash... But her mother had time...

    Blood for Vampires was something... Special. It wasn't necessary for them to live like in these stupid stories of low people from villages, but something more like alcohol for them, yet still different. For example when female Vampire would get some blood from her lover while they were making love it would only make her more horny, and excited...

    Weiss used blood she got from her older sister Winter to change her mood, because when she was angry it was like best sweets for her... Weiss hated it, because she knew that it could be weakness in certain moments, when her thirsty for blood would be too big...

    Her sister told her when she was old enough that Vampires sometimes could... Get very aroused and deadly if they would encounter very specific blood for them. Blood of the person they could love for eternity and make that person their lover.

    It was scaring Weiss, because she wasn't sure of it and even words from Winter that this person would try to give her world with his hands and would never hurt her wasn't enough. That's why she decided to use her Vampire aura of coldness to scary away every boy from her... Until she meet (Y/N).

    He was like another disaster in her life. Her more feminine young woman who need love persona whispered inside her head to just claim him as lover, and gain everything... Amounts of blood, happiness, love... Family in the end.

    Every Vampire royal family had other aura, and Schnee aura was cold. It was only because of this why young heiress managed to say no, when he asked her to be his girlfriend... She thought that after this her aura could cover her from everyone, but it was lie...

Weiss: I was young... Unexperienced in certain things, scared of the relationship... What if you would not... Love me learning about me being Vampire princess of Schnee?

    Her finger lightly danced on his body, and finally after some seconds of complete silence Weiss hand slowly uncovered (Y/N) neck. Her eyes was shining with lust and need, her mouth opened showing in moon light two Vampire teeth.

Weiss: I just need to taste you... You don't need that much blood anyway in your body, just this once.

    Slowly she lovered her head to his neck and licked (Y/N) neck who still stayed asleep not knowing anything about what was happening with him in this moment. Weiss then lightly bite him, not wanting to wake young man.

    Her eyes closed, and she moaned against his skin on neck still sucking on it every drop of blood. It's... It's perfect... I never tasted something like this. Her mind was shattered into little things, while her heart was beating fast. Weiss knew that his blood was turning her on, and not feeling any guilt about her action her right hand lowered... I'm sure you don't mind for me to take some blood, and for... My little personal fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 391 32
Requests please !! I will do any gender of Y/N Really any character I won't do: Smuts Lemons Limes Anything like that!
648 28 25
I don't own RWBY only this story idea same for the art work so all credit to the original creators.
38.7K 802 15
One shots for when I'm bored and have quick ideas. All these stories have darker themes and plots, most if not all probably won't be fluffy stuff. W...
75.4K 225 111
a book of only original character's for either stories or RP's [IMPORTANT: None of the Pics are mine. All Pics used were found Online. If someone has...