Bad Royals

By SRoseAllam

In our modern days. In these days, our days. In this century. Two kingdoms with two Royal families chained w... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

16

83 5 0
By SRoseAllam

"So no objections!" King Steven warned, ready to reveal who will get married as king Evans just informed him. "whatever they decide, you will gladly accept it."

Archer nodded his head while Ashley replied, "okay, father." She already felt guilty for what she did and how stupid she was. She also was convinced that she deserved what they did to her, so if she is the one who ended up getting married, she won't get upset even if they were going to plot revenge on her and torture her.

As for Archer, he wished that Bella would agree to marry him. He knew she loved her brother a lot and would do anything for him, but she also isn't a committed person. She would make an awesome queen, ruling the kingdom by his side, but she wasn't ready for marriage, she doesn't like the idea of relationships, and she showed it in so many ways already.

He also was worried about his sister; what if Dylan chose to marry her? Would he treat her good? Would he get revenge on her? Probably not, He saved her already from them, and his eyes say it all. But having Bella and Tia as his sisters would definitely threaten Ashley's life and marriage, he was afraid they would torture her, but he also knew king Evans wouldn't allow it. Well, you never really know, so he just kept hoping.

"Dylan decided to marry Ashley." And king Steven revealed the waiting news startling both of his children.

"No, father, you can't allow that what if--" Archer was now freaking out; yes, he was disappointed that Bella didn't choose him, but he also was worried about his sister.

"No objections Archer." King Steven cut him off. "you brought it upon yourselves. Either that or Ashley being put in a cell for an agonizingly long time." He knew that he wouldn't win his father in that one. His father was right. They did wrong, and they were paying for it.

Ashley, on the other hand, just kept quiet. She didn't argue nor object. She felt happy? Yes, she felt strangely happy and was smiling now that Archer got confused. She felt that she would make everything right now; that was her chance to apologize to Dylan and feel the same he felt about her. Hopefully, he just wouldn't turn on her, nor would his feelings change by now. But he chose to marry her, that means something, right?

"Ash, you are ok with that?" Archer asked her, breaking her out of her trance.

She shrugged, still smiling "father said no objections, Arch." Her father was attending to an important phone call at her balcony, so he didn't see his daughter's shift in mood.

"You are freaking me out," Archer stated honestly.

"I want to smell some fresh air; I will be in the garden." It was early morning by now; they stayed awake since last night's incident. Archer wasn't feeling well after hearing that news. He felt disappointed, heartbroken, and maybe devastated. Bella doesn't feel the same about him, not even an ounce.

And Ashley being the good twin sister she noticed her brother's distressed mood. "Archer..." she knew how he felt about Bella, and she still jeopardized his possible relationship with her. She was the first girl in so long that Archer had an interest in. And now she felt guilty that she ruined everything for her only brother and best friend."..I...I am sorry."

He nodded, giving her a fake reassuring smile." it's okay, sis, I just..." he took a deep breath." I gotta go." And with that, he left his sister with guilt nipping on her insides, and made his way to the back garden.

Meanwhile, with King Evans' family, Bella argued with her brother about he shouldn't throw his life for her and how he is making amends with the real enemy here, let alone getting married to her.

But she knew it was a lost argument anyway. She wouldn't change her brother's mind. He was so stuck up in his feelings for Ashley. So it was kind of a win-win situation for him.

After their argument that she got fed up with, she stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her making her way to the back garden wanting some alone time.

However, fate had other plans, and she bumped into Archer, who was also making his way to the back garden.

They just stood, staring at each other, Bella holding a livid expression, and Archer held a sad broken one.

Why was he so sad like that? Is it because his sister is getting married to Dylan? Bella thought to herself. Whatever he was sad for, he had no right to be sad about anyway.

Archer also had his own thoughts racing in his mind, such as: Is my presence angering her that much? Do I really have no chance anymore? Does she hate me now? And with each thought, his heart broke into more pieces.

"Why didn't you choose to marry me?" He didn't help but ask her. He was fuming for answers.

Bella scoffed, letting out a cold laugh, crossing her arms over her chest. "You are really asking that?" He felt a sting in his heart, now thinking about what she is just going to say to hurt him more. "I would never marry, Archer; I don't believe in relationships, let alone get married to backstabbing ones like you who would possibly make my life a living hell to get his revenge for a petty battle ages ago."

That made Archer furious. Is that what she thinks of him? Is that her opinion about him? After he tried showing her how he truly felt? So he let it all out, trying to hurt her back as well, and if he is already the bad guy in her eyes, then why not live for that image she has of him?

"You are right. I would make your life a living hell. That's why I hoped you would marry me, but I guess I will try to torture you in another way. But if you dared and touched my sister again or tortured her in your kingdom, so help me god, what I am going to do with you." And with that, he left her all alone, stunned. However, he really left because he was on the verge of exploding. He wanted to cry, break, and let all the heartache out; he felt his heart crushed. It was hard; it was really hard.

On the other hand, Bella won't give him the last call, so she shouted after him, "we are not cold-hearted monsters like you to get married and torture them." He didn't give a shit about what she said; it didn't matter anymore anyway.

...

They were all now having a family dinner to discuss the wedding matters, trying to set aside all the hatred between the youngers. It was still hard for Dylan to move a lot or get down to have dinner with them, but he had to today. It was an important dinner, as his father said.

"So your engagement is all over the news by now, and we will be hosting an engagement party here after two days." King Steven started.

"Yes, and the wedding will take place at our Kingdom as Dylan is my heir for the throne, so legally you will be the Queen Ashley." King Evans continued, explaining. Hence, we will be hosting the wedding there to hand down everything for you both legally. But that all will take place after two weeks because Dylan still has to recover and can't travel nor move a lot."

"But we are still going back to our kingdom after the engagement party, correct?" Bella had enough from that place, and she wished her father would say yes. Anyway, she is the one who would help him with the kingdom matters and the preparations for Dylan's wedding, as well as all the legal matters.

"I will be leaving with Tia..." King Evans stressed on I, "...and you will stay here with Dylan till he has recovered enough to travel back." She knew that it was punishment, he knew how much she hated it here after all that happened, and she needed to get punished for what she did, acting so reckless. He wanted to punish Tia too, but Lord Richard was waiting for her to throw the big proposal to her, so he couldn't dare to postpone their enthusiasm anymore. So much time has been wasted anyway.

"Fine," Bella stressed, huffing and annoyed at her papa's decision, knowing that if she dared and argued, he would punish her in another way. She felt like a baby getting punished by her parent when she is a damn adult by now nearing her thirties.

Why is that her life? She thought.

...

Time passed so quickly, and it was the engagement party today.

Bella still couldn't get over the fact that Ashley would be her sister-in-law. They would be living in the same place, seeing her every day. She doesn't know how she will deal with her presence yet. She just will have to get out of her way and avoid her not sinning.

Bella was getting ready in her room with servants and Fashionists, stylists, etc., helping her When a knock on the door echoed. The door soon opened after Bella permitted whoever was knocking, revealing Ashley in all of her glorious beauty.

She was already done and looked stunning for her engagement party. She wore a baby blue long mermaid dress that hugged her body perfectly; it was sleeveless and had a heart cut from the chest with diamonds complementing the chest part. She looked amazing, breathtaking and Bella knew that Dylan would wear a tuxedo having the same tie color as her dress as she already saw it. They would make the hottest and perfect couple. That if Ashley wasn't a bitch, Bella thought.

"I want to have a word with princess Bella please, just give us five minutes," Ashley ordered while all of them looked at Bella for assurance, and she nodded to them. They all left.

Alone. With Ashley, aka the stabbing bitch.

To be honest, Bella felt uneasy with Ashley only in her room, they were both alone, and hatred was looming in the air.

Why would she even come here now?

What does she want?

Whatever she came here for, Bella didn't trust her, and she definitely wasn't prepared to defend herself if anything happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 893 49
♡He calms her chaos and she fuel his fire that's why they are a match made between heaven and hell♡ "For me, going to New York is my dream. There I w...
273 33 13
Princess Vivienne Sinclair, heir to the throne of Aveloria, was accustomed to the weight of responsibility that draped her slender shoulders. Her ele...
410 65 31
"Princess?" A man came inside the room. It was the man she had only met twice before. "I'm not a fucking princess! Get this in your fucking head, dum...
399K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...