The Secret Prince (Amourshipp...

By Azazel0886

After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while p... More

A few words from the author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
authors request
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Putting it to a vote
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71

Chapter 70

10.2K 212 405
By Azazel0886

Author's Notes:
Welcome one and all to Chapter 70. There is only one more chapter left, and I don't really have anything else to say.

If you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 70, enjoy.

Morning came, and almost everyone was in the dinning room eating breakfast. Almost, as in Bonnie, Clemont, and Korrina hadn't arrived yet.

"I wonder what's keeping them?" Asked Dawn.

"I bet you twenty poke dollars Clemont and Korrina were having sex late into the night," Shauna replied.

"Your on," said Dawn.

"I can't believe you two. Making bets on your friends sex lives. Don't you have anything better to do?" Scolded Miette.

"Well, we could discuss how you weren't walking normal this morning. Intense night in bed with Paul?" Shauna shot back.

"So Serena, what do you think?" Miette asked, taking attention off of her.

"Well don't forget, we were all dealing with jet lag last night, and I don't think Clemont or Korrina slept on the flight. And Bonnie is much younger than us and probably can't handle it as well as us," Serena replied.

Serena didn't want to say what she really thought. She had traveled with Korrina for most of their journey through Kalos, and had gotten to know her pretty well. Well enough to know that she wanted to have sex with Clemont for a while, and after she got it after the batchalorette party, she had been wanting it more.

Just then the door flew opened and Bonnie came skipping in cheerfully, while holding something under a small sheet.

"Good morning everyone," she said happily as she skipped by.

"Good morning Bonnie," almost everyone said.

"What's with the extra good mood this morning, and what are you hiding?" Asked May.

Bonnie pulled out her chair next to Max and stood up on it.

"Because today is an amazing day. Already two really great things have happened today," Bonnie replied.

Everyone looked over at her awaiting her answer.

"First, this morning when I woke up, my Pokémon egg was glowing. And by the time I took it out of the incubator and set it on a pillow, I hatched into this cutie," Bonnie said as she pulled the sheet off the Pokémon.

Bonnie raised it up for all to see. The Pokémon was pale green with darker green buds going around its neck like a necklace. It had four stubby legs and red eyes, with a large green leaf on the top of its head.

"Its called a Chikorita," Bonnie announced.

Chikorita smiled and stood up proudly in Bonnie's hands as everyone looked up at it and smiled.

Bonnie then looked down the table to Ash. "Would it be possible for Chikorita and I to meet her parents after breakfast?"

"Sure, no problem," Ash replied.

"You said two things happened this morning. What was the other?" Asked Misty.

Bonnie placed Chikorita on the floor, released Froakie, and Dedenne jumped out of Bonnie's bag, to eat with the other Pokémon.

"Thank you for reminding me. Clemont asked Korrina to marry him and she said yes," Bonnie exclaimed.

"WHAT!?" Everyone yelled.

"Are you sure?" Asked Rosa.

"Yeah, how do you know for certain," asked Iris.

"Well, I was walking over to their room to show them Chikorita. When I got to the door I just kept Korrina screaming yes yes yes, repeatedly. What else could it be?" Bonnie explained innocently.

Everyone sweatdropped, except for Max, who was just as innocent as Bonnie on the subject. Dawn then passed Shauna twenty pokedollars.

"Good morning everyone," Korrina said cheerfully.

Everyone looked up and saw Korrina and Clemont walking in hand in hand. Korrina was happily making her way to two empty seats, not noticing the uncomfortable looks directed towards them, however Clemont did.

"Clemont, Korrina look, my Pokémon egg hatched," Bonnie called out to them.

Clemont and Korrina walked over and met Chikorita. While Korrina was petting it, Clemont leaned towards Bonnie and quietly asked, "why is everyone giving Korrina and I strange looks?"

"Oh, they are all probably waiting for you and Korrina to announce your engagement," Bonnie replied, just loud enough so that Korrina could hear also.

"WHAT!?" Clemont yelled.

"It's no use trying to hid it you two. I heard Korrina screaming yes, repeatedly this morning when I passed by your room," Bonnie said in her normal scolding voice.

Clemont turned a very bright red and became unresponsive, while Korrina was lighter shade of red, but could respond.

"Bonnie, Clemont didn't propose to me this morning," said Korrina with a serious look.

"He didn't," said Bonnie sounding disappointed.

"Nope." Korrina then smiled, "he proposed to me last night!" Korrina said showing her engagement ring.

Bonnie squealed with delight as she hugged Korrina. Everyone else cheered for the engagement.

"So then you were just reliving that happy moment this morning right?" Bonnie asked as she looked up at her from the hug.

Korrina blushed a little more, "yup, that's right."

Korrina and Clemont sat down and started to enjoy their breakfast. During this time Clemont and Korrina named Bonnie the flower girl, which made her very happy. They also asked Max to be the ring bearer, Serena to be the maid of honor, and Ash to be the best man, to which they all accepted. They decided their wedding was going to be in about a year, was going to be held in Kalos, and kind of small. Korrina would have wanted to get married sooner, but she didn't want to take attention from Ash and Serena's wedding that was going to be happening soon.

They all conversed for a few minutes before the doors flew opened and a man in his mid thirties walked in. He had long green hair held back in a ponyta tail, and was wearing a gray suit with a bright pink button up shirt under the jacket.

"Good morning everyone," the man said too enthusiastically for morning.

"Ah, hello Dean," said Ilene.

He walked up, took a knee, and kissed Ilene's hand.

"Serena, this is Dean. He is the Palace party planner. He's here to help you with anything you need with planning yours and Ash's wedding," explained Ilene.

"Oh, so you are the new princess. My you look more beautiful in person. Oh let me take a look at you," Dean said very quickly, as if he had already had a whole pot of coffee this morning.

He briskly walked over to Serena, helped her to her feet and looked her over.

"Yes, yes, yes! You will make a stunning bride. Great body that will work with so many designers. Prince Ash stand up beside please. Yes, excellent height, not so much shorter than the prince, this will be perfect. Prince Ash, you can sit down now. And I'm loving you fashion. This outfit is so nice, oh and the touch of blue, I just love it," Dean said, not letting anyone get a word in.

"So have you picked colors yet," Dean asked Serena.

"I was thinking silver, and this shade of blue," Serena said pointing to her ribbon.

"Fabulous choices. Now we need to pick your dress, the brides maids, mother of the bride, and the flower girl dresses," Dean exclaimed.

"I wanted the dresses to be designed by Valerie, and all those people are here now," said Serena pointing down the table.

Dean looked and Miette, Shauna, Korrina, Grace, and Bonnie raised their hands.

"Well this is just super." Dean then walked over to Grace. "Its a pleasure to meet you. I can see now that your where Serena got her blessed genetics from."

"Well thank you. Its nice to meet you too," Grace replied with a smile.

Dean went on and on about wedding plans with Serena, and how he had already made arrangements for them to meet with people like, a florist, a band, and a photographer, all over the next week. They also were supposed to meet with the palace chief and baker, to go over the menu and cake, those were the only two Ash was excited to work on.

Ash never knew so much went into a wedding, it was so much he felt his head was going to explode. It's not that he wasn't excited about the wedding, it just he was more excited about marrying Serena than planning this whole thing. Right now Ash needed a distraction, and just then one entered the room. One of the guards walked in and handed Ash a note.

"Dean, we will need to be left wide open two days from now," Ash said as he read the note.

"Prince Ash, this is your wedding we're planning, what could be more important," Dean replied, hoping Ash would listen to him.

Ash was irritated with Dean in that moment, but wasn't going to hold it against him. Ash knew Dean was very passionate about his work, and didn't know why Ash needed the time. So he was going to educate him, and everyone else.

"My fathers remains were found in Kalos. We are laying him to rest in Pallet Town in two days," Ash replied.

Dean's expression changed, and for the first time since he arrived in the dinning room, he calmed down.

"Of course. I'll reschedule anything that was planned for another day," Dean said solemnly.

"Thank you." Ash then looked over to Professor Oak who was across from him, "Professor Oak, could you please call Blue and inform him of the funeral?"

"Of course Ash. Red also was friends with a few other people that I think would want to come. Would you like me to call them as well?" Professor Oak replied.

"Yes please."

The rest of that day and the next, were not as crazy as Ash expected. They spent one day looking at the works of a few photographers, and narrowed it down to two, which they were going to meet with next week. The other day was spent watching videos on the websites of bands that performed at all kinds of parties. Ash actually found one he liked more, so Serena immediately wanted to book them since she liked them as well. But Dean recommended meeting them first, and that he had one other bad he wanted them to meet, so they were going to see them at the end of the week.

Other than that, the time was spent visiting with their friends and training.

Ash and Paul had another full six versus six match up. This lead to Infernape and Electivire having their rematch. This time Infernape won, winning Ash the battle.

May was helping Bonnie work on her coordinator skills. Especially the battle round, where Bonnie had a tendency to go for the knock out and not the looks of the battle.

Max also trained with some of the guards, as he decided to challenge the Indigo League. Which worked out perfectly for Bonnie since there was also coordinating in Kanto.

Since they weren't very far from Pewter City, as soon as Aria learned that was where Brock was from, she wanted to visit. Which resulted in Aria meeting Brock's entire family. Brock was thankful the size of his family didn't scare her off, as she said she loved the idea of a big family, and that she wanted alot of kids herself.

Cilian, Iris and Rosa left back for Unova so that Iris could challenge the Unova League. After all the time Iris and Rosa had being public about thier relationship, as they left they both agreed, they were not going to hid their love anymore or let people shame them, they were in love, and they were going to let the whole world see it.

Miette and Shauna decided to check out the shopping in Rota, then decided to move on to Celadon City, where they had higher hopes. They brought Tierno along to help carry their bags.

Dawn was working with Serena, trying to perfect her first showcase routine. Misty had to return to her gym, and Professor Oak had to return to his lab. Tracy and Gary left with him, as the lab was going to be the location for the reception after Red's funeral, and preparations had to be made.

On the day of the funeral Ash and Serena left by Staraptor. Paul and Miette also came to pay their respects, flying in on Paul's Honchkrow. Paul still showed respect to trainers he felt were strong, and Red to this day, was considered the strongest ever. The others didn't feel it was right for them to come since they never knew Red, so they stayed behind.

They all arrived in Pallet Town, at the cemetery. Ash and Paul were both wearing a black suit and tie with a white button up shirt. While Serena and Miette wore different black dresses that stopped around their knees. They walked the last little way to where Red was going to be buried.

Before Delia died she had already made her funeral arrangements. From picking out her casket, purchasing the plot where she wanted to be buried. She purchased the plot for two, with the hope the one day Red could be buried beside her. Ash knew of this, and only had to purchase a new tombstone, that read 'here lies Red and Delia Ketchum loving parents and partners, even beyond death.'

At the plot Gary, Professor Oak, Blue, and his wife Leaf were waiting, as well as almost all of the people of Pallet Town, but they weren't alone. Lance, the Indigo League Champion, along with his elite four, Agatha, Bruno, Koga, and Lorelei. The champions from other regions came to pay their respects as well, as well as some of the older gym leaders like Blain, Ramos, Wulfric, and Gurkin. Even Sabrina's father, who used to be the Saffron City Gym Leader came. Former champions, elite fours, and gym leaders came. Even trainers from other regions came. Some that Ash had heard of before, as they were well known skilled trainers that won leagues, but didn't want to become league champions. Others that he hadn't heard of, but they were apparently friends of Red.

The officiant for the funeral said some words, as did Blue, Professor Oak, and a few others, then it was Ash's turn to speak. Ash walked over to a microphone, even though it came naturally, Ash hated public speaking.

"Hello everyone. I'm Ash Ketchum, Red's son. As I look out at every one here, I've met maybe half of you before today. Of those of you I've met, I only knew that Blue, Leaf, and Professor Oak knew my father. Unlike all of you, I didn't know him, since he died when I was little. I grew up resenting him since he wasn't there for me. I always thought negatively of him, but either my mom or one of you three were there to try and set me straight. I never really cared what you all said back then, because you couldn't explain why he left. Recently I found out why he left and how he died. I won't go into the details, but he died trying to protect me, being a father. So to you all of you who defended him when I would speak badly of him and would try and set me straight, thank you."

The reception at Professor Oak's was simple and large. It was good that Professor Oak decided to host the reception, as nowhere else would have had enough space for it. He decided to cater the food and asked for enough food for double the number of people in Pallet Town. This worked out good because of how many people came from around the world, and Ash's large appetite, there ended up being just enough food.

Ash spoke to many people that he never knew knew Red. He heard so many stories about Red being a hero, funny stories, stories of him even being a teacher to new trainers that he met that were just starting out. Some stories he never heard before, some he had, but never listened to before. During this time he was happy to be learning more about the father he never knew.

-------------------------------------------------------

Four months later

People were patiently waiting for the ceremony to start in the Cameron Palace great hall. Ash and Serena's pokemon line the sides, Professor Oak is desperately trying to stay hidden from Ash's Muk so he doesn't ruin is rented tux, and friends of Ash and Serena fill the seats. Old rivals, old friends, gym leaders, Elite Fours, frontier brains, and League Champions were all there. This was the event of the year, and nobody wanted to miss it.

Music starts and Ash begins to walk down the aisle with Ilene. He leads her to her seat, as the bridal party begins to enter.

First came the best man, Gary, along with the maid of honor, Shauna. Followed by Brock and Aria, Clemont and Korrina, Tracy and Miette, and finally Cilian and Dawn, each separating to their respective sides as they reached the front. Serena became good friends with Aria and Dawn, and since she wanted there to be an equal number of bridesmaids to groomsmen, she asked them to also be bridesmaids.

Then the wedding march started playing. Everyone stood up and looked to the back of the room. Bonnie started walking down the aisle dropping white rose petals as she walked. Behind her was Serena in a beautiful white strapless wedding dress, with a blue edging at the top and bottom, accented with crystals and sapphires, veil over her face, and a bouquet of white roses with a blue ribbon holding them together. Beside her was Grace, wearing a beautiful blue dress that matched the bridesmaids color, but was instead two straps instead of one.

Grace began to slowly walk Serena down the aisle as she fought back her tears. All eyes were on the beautiful bride as she walked, while her eyes were focused on her prince. Grace and Serena arrived at the end of the aisle and were by Ash. Grace looked at Ash as he stepped closer, smiled, gave him Serena's hand, and walked over to her seat as she wiped tears from her eyes. Ash raised the veil and draped it over her head. This was the happiest day of either of their lives, and they both were fighting back tears of joy. Serena handed Shauna her bouquet, took Ash's hand, and stood before the officiant.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Ash Ketchum, and Serena Yvonne. Two souls that became connected at a young age, were pulled apart, then reunited years later to complete one another," the officiant started.

He continued for a few more minutes, talking about love and the joy of marriage. Then Ash and Serena recited their vows.

"Ash, I fell in love with you so long ago, but that love never grew weak, it only stayed strong as I held faith we would see eachother again. I promise to always be there for you, to cheer you on, and support you in everything you do. And if you fall I will help you back up, no matter how many times I need to, because we never give up till the end," said Serena.

"Serena, I fell in love with you before I even knew what love was. Even after all those years apart, those feelings stayed strong, and after I saw you, I knew you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I promise to always be there for you to support and encourage you. I'll do my best to not be so dense all the time, and not let training my pokemon distract me from the most important things in life. You have become the most important person in my life, and I will treat you as such until the day I die," Ash said.

The rings were exchanged, and the officiant looked out to the people.

"If anyone here has any reason why these two should not be wed, speak now, or forever hold piece," said the officiant.

It was dead silent, you could hear a pin drop. There were some that still had crushes on Ash, but chose to remain silent since they knew it wouldn't matter.

"With the power invested in me by the Kanto region, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You my now..." said the officiant, but didn't finish, as Ash and Serena passionately kissed each other as soon as they heard they were married.

The guests cheered, Ash and Serena broke their kiss, and began to walk up the aisle together. Once away from the guests view the event planner ushered them off for photos as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

In the ballroom the guests were already having some drinks and Hors d'oeuvres, as the band played some music. The music stopped getting everyone's attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen, its time to welcome in the bridal party. First we have the best man and maid of honor, Gary Oak and Shauna Sana," announced the bands singer as the band play some music

Gary then entered the room moving with the music, then adding a moon walk in the end. Shauna entered in the same manner, but instead did a spin and moved to the side. The rest of the bridal party entered in similar manners.

"And now lets us welcome, for the first time ever, Ash and Serena Ketchum!"

Ash and Serena entered the room holding hands with their fingers intertwined as they raised them up. They made their way to the dance floor for their first dance. Which was "Something Just Like This" by Coldplay, being sung, by Coldplay. During the planning they learned that the royal event planner knew the band and had planned many parties for them before working at the palace. He contacted them and got them to agree to perform for the wedding. Ash and Serena found out when they showed up to audition at the palace, they didn't even have to play one song to get the job.

The dance concluded and everyone clapped. Other people took the dance floor as Ash and Serena stepped off and were greeted by their guests. After working their way through many guests, saying hello and congratulating them, they made it to a small table at the head of the room. A waiter then placed a plate of food in front of both of them, while another placed glasses of champagne. They were told by many people that they wouldn't have time to actually eat their food, but this was one of the few things Ash took a strong position in picking, so they made time.

People danced, drank, and had a great time. Grace, Gary, and Shauna all made toasts to the happy couple, with Shauna and Grace's being very heartfelt. Gary's on the other hand seemed to be intended to make Ash feeling a bit annoyed at first before it was actually nice.

A little while later it was time for the cake. The cake was four tears with two being red velvet and two being almond, white cream cheese icing with blue detailing. Ash and Serena held each others hands as they cut the first slice. As Ash looked at the piece, Ash heard someone yell out to smash it into Serena's face. His eyes shifted to Serena, who had a look on her face that screamed, "don't you dare." Ash smiled, and just fed Serena her bite with a fork.

A few hours later it was time for Ash and Serena to make their exit. Everyone left the ballroom and created an archway of sparklers for Ash and Serena that lead out of the palace. Once outside they saw Charizard waiting for them. Ash then noticed a pile of something smoldering just a few feet away. Upon closer examination he saw a partly burned sign that said "just married." He looked to his groomsmen and got his answer, as they were all burned and covered in soot. Ash then picked up Serena bridal style and climbed onto Charizard. Then with a flamethrower into the air and a mighty roar, Charizard took off.

Charizard took a flight around the palace, then landed on the balcony outside Ash and Serena's room. Upon landing Ash stood Serena up then climbed off of Charizard.

"Thanks for the ride Charizard, I'll see you tomorrow," Ash said as he looked back.

"See you later, have fun," Charizard teased with a smirk before flying off.

Ash turned around to walk into the room with a slight blush on his face. The room was dimly lit. Serena had a dimmer switch installed for the lights a few days ago, Ash didn't understand why, until now.

"Ash."

Ash turned around to see his gorgeous bride standing there. He smiled as he walked and removed his tie and jacket. Once he arrived at Serena he picked her up into his arms and carried her too their bed to make love for their first time as a married couple.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 1.2K 21
After losing to Alain at the Kalos League, Ash went back to Kanto only to get betrayed by his so-called friends, including Serena. Believing they wer...
30.8K 636 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...
497K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...
176K 4.9K 31
β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’An Amourshipping Fanficβ€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ Serena Yvonne is a regular teenage girl at the age of 13 who just sta...