Blackmail (Teen Wolf)

By BrookeOBrien

Lucy McCall is dating Jackson Whittemore, a jerk. Stiles is secretly in love with Lucy. Her older brother,Sco... More

Revenge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 26

18.9K 288 13
By BrookeOBrien

Chapter 26

{Lucy P.O.V.}

“Who’s that girl?” I asked Allison as we watched the lacrosse game.

“I think her name’s Alina, why?” Allison  questioned.

“No reason. I saw her at the assembly and wondered who she is.” I lied. Technically, I wasn’t lying. I did see her at the assembly and I did want to know who she was. Only because she was flirting with Stiles. No other girl has really shown interest in Stiles before so I haven’t had experience with this before. I’m probably overreacting anyways.

Allison nodded her head and continued watching the game. I clapped as Scott made a goal for our team. Allison smiled really wide at his accomplishment. I silently wished that they let Stiles play more. Actually, they don’t let him play at all.

Jackson scored a goal at the very last second, winning the game. Everybody jumped up and cheered for him.

Allison and I weaved our way through the crowd so we could talk to Scott and Stiles.

“Hey, where’s Stiles?” I asked Scott.

“It wasn’t my turn to watch him.” Scott smiled.

I was going to make a smartass comment back to him but Stiles walking up with the brunette bimbo stopped me from doing so. I stepped back beside Allison and Scott and curiously eyed the pair.

“Hey guys.” Stiles said.

“Who’s she?” Scott bluntly asked.

“This is Alina. She’s a cheerleader for the team, remember?” Stiles said.

“Heyyy.” Alina said, dragging out her hey.

Ew.

“How do you two know each other?” I curiously asked.

“Alina is an old friend of Jen’s.” Stiles sheepishly said. Old friend of Jen’s? Jen’s got some explaining to do.

“Oh. Well then, Hi Alina.” I said.

“You’re Lucy McCall, right? You and Jackson used to date right?” Alina said. I stiffened at that question and saw Scott and Stiles exchange looks.

“Um,yeah.” I said.

“I forgot my bag in the locker room, I’m going to go get it.” Stiles said, looking at Scott knowingly.

“I think I’ll go help him.” Scott said awkwardly.

Alina’s friendly demeanor seemed to vanish as soon as they left. I looked Allison who had her arms crossed.

“So, Alina how come we never see you around?” Allison asked.

“We’re in different…social groups.” She said while looking at us like we were beneath her.

I cocked my eyebrow at her and she scoffed.

“Cut to the chase. Why are you hanging around Stiles?” I asked.

“I just like ruining relationships.” She smirked.

Who the hell does that?

“Do you have a mental problem or what? Nobody in their right mind likes doing that.” Allison said.

“It’s fun seeing you two squirm. I’ve got your boys wrapped around my finger. Back off.” Alina spat out.

Just then, Scott and Stiles returned from the locker room smiling.

“Ready to go?” Stiles asked.

I was still eyeing Alina and she smirked then hugged Stiles.

She walked away and I rolled my eyes while looking at Allison.

--

“Lucille?” I heard Stiles say.

“Don’t you dare start calling me that again!” I said. Lucille was actually my real name but I go by Lucy for obvious reasons. My dad was the only who called me Lucille and I prefer not to talk about him since he left us. A couple years ago when Stiles found out my real name was Lucille he began to call me that instead of Lucy. At least he grew out of that, or so I thought.

I walked out of my bathroom and plopped down on my bed beside where Stiles was.

“Oh, c’mon! I think Lucille is a cute name!” Stiles said.

“It would be cute if we were still in the 50’s but we aren’t! It makes me sound like an old grandma!” I said, “Plus HE used to call me Lucille so no.”

Stiles looked down guiltily and said, “Sorry. I know you don’t like talking about him.”

“It’s fine. I’ve got bigger things on my mind at this moment.” I said, my mind wondering to Alina. Seriously, who messes up people’s relationships for fun? She’s so twisted.

“Like what?” Stiles questioned. I rolled over on my stomach and turned my head towards Stiles who was laying on his side facing me.

I thought for a moment then asked, “Are you and Alina friends?”

“Kind of, why?” He said.

“Just wondering.”

He hummed his disapproval and let it go.

I rolled over to where I was facing Stiles.

“It’s a school night, you know.” I said, smiling.

“I know.” He said while not moving.

I leaned in to kiss him and he moved away quickly.

“Hey!” I said.

“Aw is someone disappointed?” Stiles said.

I pouted then he leaned in and slowly kissed me. I grinned against his lips as he moved closer to me.

“Could you two keep your hands off each other for like 5 minutes?” Scott jokingly said from my doorway.

-------------------------------------------------------

Blah, boring chapter. Oh well! You all have to suffer through filler chapters to get to the good stuff :P

Anyways, if you actually look at my Wattpad profile you would know that I updated my status and said that I have big news! The big news is that I have agreed to be the EDITOR for the book "Just Your Average Teen Relationship...With A Werewolf?" which is written by Texas_Tatiana! So if you are a fan of me and my work, you should definitely go check her stuff out!

The winner of last chapter's contest was my good friend Stilinski_Love or Emilia! She got to choose the name for Alina! Thanks to everyone who participated! Go check out Emilia's book "In The Love Triangle."

(this chapter wasn't edited at all so forgive me for any mistakes!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 10.9K 33
Skyler Jenson. She understood Sophmore was going to be rough. No popularity. No cool friends. But she had Scott McCall. Best Friends since Birth. And...
379 11 14
when Stiles, Scott, Allison and Lydia are befriended by new girl Casey who has a dark secret. When Stiles and Casey date are they in danger? When Cas...
11.4K 100 29
This story is about family, friendship, trust, loyalty, how far you will go to protect the people you care about and that family isn't always blood a...
769K 20.6K 103
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ Riley Winters knew noth...