Chapter 35

Chapter 35

{Scott P.O.V.}

“C’mon Lucy! We’re gonna be late.” I yelled up the stairs.

Lucy looked like as if she hadn’t slept in a week, she was normally one of the most put together girls in our school. She’s always been interested in fashion and all that girly stuff. But today, she was wearing sweats and had her hair in a bun. Completely out of the normal for her.

“Hey, are you alright?” I asked her as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

“I’ve been better.” She huffed.

She pushed past me and opened the door.

“Scott! Lucy! Wait a second!” Mom came from her room and said.

Lucy was obviously still pissed at mom for banning her from seeing Stiles.

“Scott, I want you to drive Lucy to school and make sure she doesn’t sneak off with Stiles. Drive her home too.” Mom handed me a pair of keys.

“Who’s car keys are these?” I asked, dumbfounded.

“They will be yours and Lucy’s if you can do as I say.” Mom said.

“You bought us a car?” I asked. I knew we weren’t poor but we certainly weren’t the richest in Beacon Hills.

“No, your dad bought you and Lucy a car.” Mom said.

“No! I don’t want anything from him! I refuse to drive it.” I crossed my arms. There was no way Lucy was going to drive this car either, she hates him. Knowing him, the car would be the biggest clunker in all of California.

“Scott, you have no other option. I can’t afford to get you a car and you can’t be relying on Stiles for a ride all the time.” She said.

“Since when have you been in contact with dad?” I asked.

“We can discuss this later, right now you and your sister are going to be late if you don’t leave now.” She basically shoved me out of the door.

Lucy was standing at the edge of our driveway with her arms crossed waiting for me.

“Who’s car is that?” She asked, pointing to a shiny silver car. I pressed the unlock button on the keychain and heard the car doors unlock. The car surprisingly wasn’t a clunker. It definitely wasn’t brand new but it wasn’t old either.

I walked over the car and put my backpack in the backseat.

“Are you coming or what?”

“Who’s car is that?” She repeated.

“I’ll explain once you get in.”

Lucy finally gave in and got in the passenger seat.

I started it up and began to go to school.

“Who’s car is this?” Lucy asked once again.

I sighed. She obviously wasn’t going to give this up.

“Ours.” I stated.

“Ours? There’s no way!” She said with an incredulous look on her face.

“Let’s just say it’s a gift from someone who has a lot of making up to do.”

----------------------------------------------------

New chapter! who's excited?? sorry it's not very long but its better than nothing!

who's liking season 3 so far? I like it but if I am being completely honest it just isn't the same without Jackson/Colton there... :(

but anyways, I wanted to give a shoutout to ChillinWithDylan, she has been talking to me via private message on here and she is really nice and loves my books so it would mean the world to me if you would go to her profile and fan her and check out her books! They are really good :)

follow me on twitter: @_bwooke