Chapter 2

Chapter 2

{Lucy P.O.V.}

After about 10 minutes of crying in a bathroom stall, I decided I should probably go to class. I unlocked the stall and went up to the mirrors and saw the tears hadn’t messed up my makeup that much.

I fixed everything and straightened out my clothes and hair then walked out into the hallway.

By then, everyone had already made their way into their homerooms. I made my way to my locker to get my books and go to homeroom. I dreaded going to class so much, mainly because I had it with Jackson. Thankfully, Stiles was in there too.

I turned to doorknob to my homeroom and felt all eyes turn to me as I walked in.

“Nice of you to join us, Ms.McCall.” Mr. Harris said.

“Sorry” I said sheepishly.

I turned and saw Jackson sitting near the front with the seat next to him open, which was for me. Two rows over and near the back was Stiles smiling at me with a seat open beside him. I decided I would avoid Jackson and sit with Stiles. I walked right past Jackson and sat beside Stiles.  

Stiles leaned over and whispered, “We know about what happened this morning with him.”

I had a stunned look on my face when I turned and asked, “What did my brother say?”

“He’s really upset. He wants to rip Jackson’s head off. Literally.”

I just sat there with my mouth gaping.

“Is he mad at me?”

“No, oh God no. If he’s mad about anything he’s mad you’re still with him.”

I started trembling and Stiles noticed it and put his hand on my thigh, in a comforting way.

{Stiles P.O.V.}
If Lucy only knew how fast my heartbeat was going just because of a simple touch.

I hated to have to admit this to myself, but I am in love with my best friend’s little sister. And I can’t tell anyone. Not Scott. Not Lucy for sure.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I saw Mr. Harris hadn’t heard it so I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

It was a text, from Jackson. This can’t be good.

“Get your hands off my girl.”

I looked up and saw Jackson staring at me.