Chapter 7

Chapter 7

{Jackson P.O.V.}

I had Lucy exactly where I wanted her. She had no choice. She has to stay with me, she can’t break up with me, I will send the picture of her and Stiles to Scott. She can’t explain to Scott why she won’t break up with me because that would require her to explain what is going on between her and Stiles.

My plan is to make her life living hell. 

{Lucy P.O.V.}

“I cannot believe you! Explain to me why did you NOT break up with him?” Scott screamed at me, while I continued to pretend to eat dinner.

“It’s a long story, Scott. I really don’t want to talk about it.” I said, exhausted.

“Ok, so you didn’t break up with Jackson today. Do it tomorrow.” He suggested.

“It’s not that simple, Scott.”

“What’s so complicated about it? It’s actually pretty simple. Just be like ‘You’re a douche-bag, it’s over.’”

“If only.” I said while getting up and leaving.

“Lucy! Come back here!” Scott yelled.

I ignored him and went into my room.

The next day at school was really, really weird. First off, Jackson kept acting like my boyfriend. He knows I can’t stand him but yet he keeps torturing me by sitting beside me, walking me to every class, and worst of all, he keeps (trying to) kiss me.

I have managed to avoid most of his attempts, but one time he kissed me. And Stiles saw it. I immediately pulled away from him and looked over at Stiles who had a hurt look on his face. I honestly could not comprehend why Jackson would blackmail us like this. So what if I wanted to sneak around with my brother’s best friend? It should not even matter to Jackson, he never cared about me. Why can’t he just let me break up with him? My life is getting out of control.

And now I’m stuck here waiting for them to finish lacrosse practice. I feel completely helpless against that stupid picture Jackson is using against me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I answered it and heard Scott on the other end, “Do you even want a ride home?”

“What?” I said while looking out onto the field and seeing that practice had already ended.

“Oh crap, sorry.” I said while running down the bleachers to Stiles’ jeep in the parking lot.

I got in the jeep and noticed the guys were completely ignoring me.

“Whatever.” I mumbled to myself.