Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Lucy P.O.V.

A loud clap of thunder rang out all around me. I jumped a bit at the sudden noise. You could say that I was a little jumpy tonight. OK, I was actually paranoid as hell and on edge. It probably doesn’t help that I am terrified of thunder and lightning.

It was dusk and it was storming like crazy outside. It doesn’t help that I’m home alone. Mom was at work as usual and Scott was out doing god knows what with Allison.

I sighed and verbally decided to call someone to come over. But who? That was the question of the hour.

I unlocked my phone and looked through my contacts. Allison? ..Nope she’s with Scott right now. Jen? I didn’t even have to think twice about why I didn’t want her to come over. She would just end up playing on her phone the whole time. So annoying.

I scrolled through my contacts some more. Isaac and Stiles’ names seemed to stand out to me. But which one?

I hadn’t exactly talked to Stiles since that night in his jeep a week ago, things were bound to be awkward.

I guess that leaves Isaac.

I sighed and pressed the call button waiting for him to pick up.

“Hello?” His deep voice said through the phone.

“Hey Isaac.” I said. Talking over the phone always gave me anxiety for some reason.

“Oh hey, Luc. What’s up?”

“Nothing really.. I’m home alone and I was thinking maybe you’d want to come over and hang out?” I bit my lip waiting for his response.

“I’d love to, actually. I’ll be over in 10.” He said,  I could tell he was smiling.

---

I’m not going to lie. When Isaac first came over, it was a bit awkward. After a little bit, the uncomfortable-ness went away.

We’re now watching some movie in my living room. I wasn’t paying attention to the movie much as my mind was somewhere else.

And by somewhere else I meant, I was thinking about how close Isaac was sitting next to me. The particular couch we’re sitting on isn’t particularly big in the first place but he was sitting close. Dangerously close.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a flash of lightning strike outside. It was accompanied by a loud rumble of thunder.

“Are you scared of storms?” Isaac asked me.

“Are you going to make fun of me if I say yes?” I smiled.

He gave me a crooked smile and replied, “No. It’s kind of cute actually.”

“How is being scared of a little storm ‘cute’?” I furrowed my brow.

“I don’t know, it just is!” He defended.

Before anything else could be said, the power shut off and the biggest boom of thunder rang out. I squealed and jumped up, falling straight onto Isaac.

“If you wanted to get closer to me, you could have just asked.” Isaac cockily said.

If it wasn’t so dark in here, he would have been able to see the different shades of red my cheeks turned.

I got this strange sensation in the pit of my stomach. Isaac rested his hands on my waist and turned me to face him. I was basically straddling him now. Electricity seemed as if it was running through my veins at this moment.

I could see Isaac’s face, as the moon was out even though it was storming. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. Subconsciously, we both started leaning in closer. Isaac was now close enough to were I could feel his breath on my lips.

My mind flickered back to a week ago when I was basically in this same position with Stiles. I felt guilty. As if I was cheating on Stiles. I knew I wasn’t, but still.

Isaac’s lips brushed against mine. I placed my hand on his chest and gently pushed him back and moved off his lap and sat beside him.

“I’m sorry. I just- I can’t right now.” I looked down at my lap.

“It’s fine, Lucy. I know that you’re going through some tough stuff right now.” He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

Stiles never did that.

----------------------------------------------

Everyone seems to be wanting more Isaac action now, so yeah here's a bit of Isaac action. Sorry if this chapter is boring i felt like it kind of was :(

oh well comment vote and all that fun stuff

twitter: @_bwooke

oh i thought that i should tell you that i started reading Isaac fanfics and ohmygod i found this one called "LoveBites" and its so amazing! (i would tell you the author's name but i can't remember it right now but she's super sweet!) so i highly recommend you go read it! 

DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT ISAAC MIGHT DIE NEXT EPISODE I AM SO NERVOUS FOR MONDAY IF HE DIES I WILL SET MYSELF ON FIRE HE CAN'T DIE ASDFGKJLSDFVHBJK