Chapter 36

*THERE IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END SO PLEASE READ IT*

Chapter 36

{Lucy P.O.V.}

I walked into my first class confused as hell. First of all, who would buy Scott and I a nice car? And why did this person have ‘a lot of making up to do’? Buying a car for 2 teenagers seems like a good enough apology to me. But what do I know?

I took a seat at my table and noticed Stiles wasn’t here. I looked at the clock on my phone and frowned. If he was going to get to class on time, he would have to get here in the next 30 seconds. I decided that he wasn’t going to show today and put my purse in his seat at our two person biology table.

Mr. Harris got up from his desk and stood in front of the entire class. He looked at his watch, counting down the seconds until the bell rang. Harris liked to lock the door as soon as the bell rang just to torture students that were late to class.

He walked over to the door and began to close it. At the last second a kid slipped in the door. I realized that that kid was, in fact, Stiles. My boyfriend. Well I don’t know what to call him now since I technically wasn’t allowed to see him. Kind of dumb on my mom’s part if you ask me. Stiles and I do go to the same school so it’s literally almost impossible for me to not see him.

Right then and there, I mentally made the decision to avoid Stiles until Mom allowed me to see him again. If she saw that I was obeying her wishes, she would give in sooner.

I kept my gaze away from him as he moved my bag out his seat and sat it at my feet. I knew as he sat down that he had on his signature goofy grin, most likely proud that he had beat the bell to class.

I suddenly felt a hand rest on my lower thigh. My head snapped over to where Stiles was sitting and he had a slight smirk on his face as he ran his other hand through his now long hair. He stopped getting his hair cut in a buzzcut so now he had this quiff going on. I also noticed he was wearing a plaid button up shirt and khaki’s. It was like he was trying to make my life hell.

“Fuck.” I whispered as I let out the breath I didn’t realize I was holding.

“Before we start today’s lesson, we’re all going to change seats.” Mr. Harris announced.

“What, why?” Stiles said, his eyes widening and his mouth open.

“Because I’m tired of seeing your stupid little faces in the same order.”  Mr. Harris replied.

“Do we get to choose our seats?” Someone asked.

“No, now get up and stand at the back on the class.”

Mr. Harris ended up leaving me for last when putting us in our seats. Now everyone was looking between Mr. Harris and myself, wondering where he was going to put me. I felt overwhelmingly self- conscious as about 30 teenagers were staring at me.

I looked around and saw there were only 3 seats available. One was next to a girl who I’m pretty sure was high, another was next to a guy that’s on the lacrosse team with Scott and Stiles, and the last seat was beside Stiles.

Personally, I would be happy if I got to sit beside the girl who was high, just to make my life easier. I would make my mom happy and stay away from Stiles.

“Alright Lucy, your new seat is beside Isaac.” Mr. Harris declared.

Stiles looked like a kid who had just been told his puppy had died. Let me tell you, it was not easy walking past him and sitting beside another guy.

I sat down beside Isaac and gave him a small smile. I’ve never actually talked to him before but I can tell you that he looked like he belonged on the front of a Hollister bag.

He gave me a smile back and I had to keep myself from thinking dirty thoughts about him. Don’t judge me, I may have a boyfriend but if you saw him you would be having these thoughts too.

----------------------------------------------------

omg im sorry this chapter is so crappy I just needed to have a filler I promise more interesting things will be happening in the future!

guys do you want me to include Isaac in this story because I really love him/Daniel?!

 ANNOUNCEMENT:

I just wanted to say that if you have a special request for me (i.e. you want me to read your story, give you a shoutout etc) then you need to Private Message me on here, mention me on twitter, or DM me on twitter!

Also, I do read all of the comments on my story but I don't reply to them because there are about 30+ comments per chapter so that would be quite tedious work replying to all of them so if you want to talk to me about this story and whatnot, Private Message me on here or talk to me on twitter because I will reply there almost instantly!

So i'm thinking about compiling all of the nice comments, private messages, tweets, and DM's about my writing into one thing and hanging it up on my wall so if you want to see if I do that follow my instagram because you just might be on there: @_bwooke

follow me on twitter pls: @_bwooke    (I FOLLOW BACK OK)