✘ "You have a new match!" [Ri...

By Nanaleedia

✘ Updates every second Friday! ✘ // Where dating apps and the process of falling in love meets (sugar) daddy... More

Prologue: The honest bio
1: "Levi sent you a new message!"
2: The way to start a conversation
3: Praying to lady luck
4: One hell of a phone call
5: Making progress
6: Stripped
7: The first meeting
8: A kiss that burns like whiskey
9: How to tame a slut
10: Feelings after midnight
11: You fall, you lose...?
13: A warmth among the cold
14: A boy with too much nerve
15: Really fucking mad
16: One
17: Some long-ass foreplay
18: Sonder
19: Behind the clouds hides the sun
20: Daddy issues
21: Getting under his skin
22: A ride and a ride
23: To be his
24: A tender warmth in a scarred heart
25: A timeless town
26: Fighting spirit
27: Magnetism
28: Breathless
29: It's all about that ass
30: Guys my age
31: The art of tension
32: Wicked desire
33: Lessons to learn
34: Moldable
35: A slow surrender
36: Strained yet relaxed
37: Rewards
38: A late night talk walk
39: Home is where...
40: Defenseless
41: When two worlds start to merge
42: Unapologetically yourself
43: Melancholy
44: All hail fairy godmother
45: Pretty fucking obscene
46: Lotus
47: Winding down
48: Masochist
49: The art of obedience
50: Despe-fucking-ration
51: Getting comfortable
52: Sacré bleu!
53: Addicted
54: Conscious or confident?
55: Stiff dick, soft heart
56: Those who love will fear
57: Healer
58: Even the grumpiest bastard likes cheese
59: Like a game of chess
60: Mind over body
61: The void that heals
62: Brave, a little reckless and really fucking arousing

12: Light and delight

12.5K 388 107
By Nanaleedia

Levi's POV

The morning finally came and with it came rationality and a cleared up mind. Levi woke up more than two hours before Eren and got plenty of time therefore to take a distressed smoke on the balcony to think things over.

He may like the brat, maybe even enough to be a little out of his right state of mind at times, but that didn't change much really. He was a fucking adult and had done this plenty of times before, he reasoned. Sure, Eren was an unusually attractive fucker, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. He figured that he would just shut up and enjoy this as long as it lasted.

On another note, he may indeed really like the brat but that certainly didn't keep his insomnia stress and foul pre-tea morning mood at bay. So Levi's patience was really running close to its end when Eren finally woke up.

"Hnngg..." Eren yawned and rolled around in bed before his eyes found Levi where he sat and read a book in the armchair.

"God damn, about time you woke up, kid. I was about to kick you awake myself any minute" Levi said grumpily.

"Ahh... Good morning Levi" Eren just replied, wearing that silly smile again. He narrowed his eyes at him.

"Morning, my ass. It's half past 10." Eren shrugged.

"Sounds about right! I usually wake up about now" he grinned drowsily. Tch, brat, Levi thought, although half affectionately, and put away his book.

"They stop serving breakfast in half an hour, so get a move on."

"Oh fuck yes! Hotel breakfasts" Eren exclaimed excitedly and was just about to jump off the bed when a seemingly painful sore sensation stopped him in his tracks. "Ah fuck, I'm worn!" That made Levi's face break out in a small smirk.

"Hmph, don't look at me. You were just fine after the first round and you are completely responsible yourself for the second time."

"Yeah yeah, whatever" Eren groaned but still chuckled as he slowly climbed off the bed. He was to Levi's pleasure quite unshy in the mornings and so didn't bother to cover up his naked body. Levi's eyes was immediately drawn to the bluish shades that already had started to show up over his hips. He chuckled.

"Pfft, seems I did quite a number on you" he said and admired the result of his work. Eren followed his gaze and got something delightfully surprised over his face as he discovered the marks. Levi sat up and walked over towards him to put a grip over the shapes that his hands fitted almost too well into. "What a shame that these will be covered with clothes..." Levi muttered. Eren looked up and met his eyes with his usual cockily, seductive demeanor.

"Why? Would you have wanted to show the world what you've done to me?"

"Damn right I would" he replied, his eyes narrowed at him.

"Hmm... I can wear a low cut shirt if you want?" Eren offered, looking almost giddy.

"You have one with you?" he asked with one raised eyebrow and Eren nodded. "Hrm, not a bad idea. Put it on, love."

"Yes, sir" the brunet said happily and strutted over to his bag.

"...Ugh. As soon as we're back from breakfast, you're organizing your shit" Levi said with a look on the mess that was Eren's luggage.

"Your will is my law~" Eren replied casually while starting to put on the clothes. Wow, someone's in a good mood, Levi thought where he stood with his arms crossed. Usually he would for sure complain about having to clean before eventually giving in. But somehow he found the boy's good mood kind of contagious. He sighed to himself as Eren hurriedly brushed through his messy hair whistling a weirdly solemn melody.

Eren's POV

What a fucking great morning! ...After a fucking great night, after a fucking great evening... Goddammit, being with Levi was simply fucking great in itself, but this morning had something extra golden over it. What a feeling to wake up and see him before anything else. The sun had stood high in the sky and shined on the two males through the huge windows, everything had honestly seemed to bathe in light and delight. It was as if he danced on air - despite the soreness. And sure it hurt, but it would still be fucking worth every minute of pain if he so was sore for weeks.

Speaking about great things... They had gotten down in time to the hotel's dining area and the breakfast buffet had honestly been fucking everything a college boy could wish for. They had also been able to find a good, pretty private spot to sit at. Most guests had probably left already. So now he was happily tasting everything from pancakes with syrup, bacon and eggs to watermelon, delicious slices of pineapple and a few crackers. Hell yes, this is how life is supposed to be lived, he thought to himself.

Levi had been a bit more restrictive with picking breakfast items and interestingly he had so far ignored everything else that he had chosen in favor for a cup of some tea. What was even weirder was the way he held the cup; from the top kind of... Well at least he did seem pleased as he sat and sipped on his tea in a calm, quiet manner. It wasn't until his cup was almost empty that he finally broke the silence between them.

"So Eren, what do you want to do today?" Oh shit, here we go, Eren thought and prayed that they would be able to find something natural to do that they both could enjoy, to avoid possible awkwardness every time they weren't eating or fucking.

"Uh well... As a starter I would have liked to show you around town... but it'll probably be hard without a car" Eren said, trailing off. Normally he and his friends would get around on their bikes, but he couldn't really imagine Levi borrowing Armin or someone's and going around exploring the city on a fucking bike.

"I can rent a car if you want?" Levi offered and Eren's face immediately lit up.

"Huh, I didn't even think of that. Oh that would be great!"

"Then it's decided" Levi said with a hint of a smile and made something that felt like fucking butterflies flutter in his stomach for a moment. Hrm... This will be a fucking great day, Eren thought and smiled back at him before stuffing in another slightly too big piece of a fluffy pancake into his mouth, earning a hilariously displeased look from Levi. My god, fucking great for sure.

*:・゚✧ 🖤 Le time skip brought to you by Eren's Levi-shaped bruises 🖤✧・゚・:*

..Daamn, he looks hella good in glasses. Eren was back in their hotel room with Levi and was trying to organize his stuff as he had wanted him to. Unfortunately he had some serious problems with being able to focus on the task because of Levi who sat with the laptop at the desk wearing a pair of reading glasses... All of a sudden he envied the man's coworkers who were able to see this serious Levi in work mode every day... cause' goddamn he's fine.

As if he could sense Eren's glances Levi suddenly looked up at him wearing an unimpressed face.

"Ah, I'm almost done!" Eren hurried to say while doing an awkward thumbs up before Levi got the chance to say anything. The man grunted something but went back to look at his computer and Eren had to suck in his lips to stop a little laugh from escaping.

A moment passed as he was trying to finish his task and finally he decided that it was good enough. He looked over his few clothes that were now hanging nicely in the wardrobe beside Levi's. The rest of his stuff were scattered on the shelf underneath. That probably looked kind of messy, but come on, what does it matter if condoms and shit isn't in order? They were just going to stay here for one more day anyway.

"Done!" he exclaimed proudly.

"I would take another look at that if I was you" Levi said without even looking up from the laptop. He had apparently been able to tell that Eren hadn't been exactly meticulous. Ah come on, this is good enough! Eren thought and closed the wardrobe, ignoring the comment. He instead walked over to Levi to see how he was doing in his attempt to find a good car to rent. He wrapped his arms around the man's neck and leaned over him to get a closer look at the screen. Levi didn't respond to the casual but affectionate touch but neither did he seem to mind, so Eren made himself comfortable and rested his cheek against his shoulder.

"Finding something?" he asked him.

"Yes... this site seems OK" Levi replied and reached seemingly absentmindedly into Eren's hair with one hand to comb his fingers through the brown locks.

"Mmm..." Eren hummed happily and snuggled his face into the crook of the man's neck to breathe in his scent.

"Oi brat" Levi warned. He probably didn't want to get interrupted too much before he was done, but then he quickly seemed to get a change of heart as the tone of his voice changed into a defeated one. "...Come here" he said and pulled at Eren's hair to make him look up. Levi were looking at him over his shoulder and as soon as they got eye contact he pulled the younger into a quick kiss on his lips. "I'm almost done" he said with a reassuring caress over Eren's cheek. The young man felt his face redden and had to let go of Levi to go blush somewhere undisturbed.

Hmmm... Eren thought, his heart fluttering. He glanced over at the wardrobe and went back in silence to quickly adjust the items on the shelf into stacks and didn't stop until it honestly looked nicely organized. Dammit, this is unfair, Eren thought, wearing something that best could be described as a grumpy, shy smile.

"Alright! We can go get it immediately" Eren heard Levi say and hurried back to look at what he had found.

"Yeah? Oooh, that looks nice!" Eren said, the smile quickly winning over the shy pout. Levi neither agreed nor disagreed to the statement, just closed the laptop lid and rose from his chair.

"Ready to leave?"

"Ahh-" Eren said, walked to the bed to fetch his camera and phone and then gave him a thumbs up. "Yup!"

Levi nodded, put on his coat and threw Eren his.

"Better safe than sorry, it gets cold in the evenings."

"Sure!" Eren said, smiling happily. This daily life kind of scene that they were in was somehow very pleasant. He could almost imagine that this was a little of how it would be if they lived together... The hopeless romantic that resided in him somewhere felt very satisfied.

Levi may be a thirty-four year old workaholic who was very different from Eren, but somehow they still worked together so well and it was actually really fun. While the sex was mind-blowingly good, he also couldn't wait to just get to know the mysterious man better today.

(A/N): HIII guys! So this was kind of an in-between kind of chapter, I really hope that you still enjoyed it! 😊 Please vote or maybe even comment if you did, I love to hear from you guys and every kind of support really helps me a lot!! ❤

So... date time, guys?!? I'm excited, are you? Where do you think they'll go? 😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
950K 31.6K 58
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
584K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
851K 39.6K 169
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one