problematic ➳ reddie

By definejarchie

don't read this if you don't wanna hate richie started / 20.1.18 finished / 2.7.2020 More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123 (old readers, this is a new chapter!)
124
125
im an idiot

82

6.7K 389 2.5K
By definejarchie

you know what, this is gonna kill you and i'm sorry and you're welcome for advantage
also double updates waddup

october age 16-17    

continued from the last chapter

the following day, richie laid in his bed for a long time. to be completely honest, he never really slept. he couldn't sleep. how could he?

he was nearly about to sleep with eddie.

god knows if he would've been a little more drunk, he'd be laying in eddie's bed currently.

richie brought his hands in his face and let out a long sigh. he really should call eddie, right? and tell him what happened...so, richie got out of bed, pulling on a white T and his hawaii button up, which he had used literally his whole life. he tugged the front of his T in his jeans, before grabbing his car keys and heading down stairs.

"morning, richie..." his mother said smirking from the kitchen. "had a fun night?"

"what?" richie furrowed his brows. "Yeah, it's was alright"

"i heard about the game. sounds like it went pretty well" maggie smiled and put the news paper down to look at her son from the kitchen.

"mhh..." richie said frustrated, pulling on his shoes.

"what's your hurry?" maggie lifted a brow.

"uhm...we're out of milk, right?" richie said while opening the door.

"we have one box, but while you're going to eddie's, you can bring few more" maggie smirked a little until lifting the news paper back in front of her face.

richie furrowed his brows a bit, until shaking his head and running out of his house towards his car. and as he was opening his door, a familiar boy walked out of bill denbrough's house, who wasn't bill himself.

"morning staniel" richie greeted the peanut hue, who flushed red.

"uhm...morning richie" he said nervously.

"hey stan" richie nodded towards stan's crotch. "horses are getting loose"

stan went even redder as he zipped his zipper up. "i just slept over...i crashed on the mattress next to bill's bed"

"right, right, okay" richie nodded. "dude, come on...you're a terrible liar"

"well you and eddie disappeared awfully fast too" stan tilted his head as he walked closer. it was richie's turn to blush.

"for your information, we went to an after party and nothing weird happened. the only good thing was the eddie broke up with justin"

"oh thank god" stan sighed relieved. "he was such a dick"

"yeah, but don't tell eddie I told you...maybe he wants to tell himself or something" richie said and sat on the driver's seat. "want a ride?"

"no, thanks"

"yeah, you're tired from getting rides last night, am I right?" richie lifted his arm up for stan to high five it, but the other only rolled his eyes.

"where are you going anyways?" stan asked.

"buying milk"

"so going to see eddie, apparently" stan sighed.

"why is that everytime I'm going to buy milk, everyone thinks I'm going to eddie's?" richie groaned.

"well are you?"

"...yeah" richie murmured. "but this doesn't prove anything. see you on monday"

"yeah, see ya" stan chuckled a little until walking in the opposite direction where richie was driving.

was he making a mistake right now? was he making a mistake by driving to eddie? god this was such a bad idea...although richie needed to know that eddie was alright and not had sneak out to go drinking or something. he had to know that eddie was still in his bed, at least home. and oh how he wished that sonia wasn't there.

as richie parked his car on the driveway and made his way towards the door, none other than sonia kaspbrak stepped outside a purse in her hands.

"ms K" richie said, rahter surprised.

"richie..." sonia said, rather despising. "what brings you here?"

"i was just uhm, coming to see eddie, if that's okay?"

"yeah...yeah, he's still sleeping probably...i was just going to the store...but when i come back, I hope I don't find out that you've done something to my boy" sonia glared at richie.

"why would I do that, ms?"

"who knows" she spat" you disgusting faggots can do almost anything"

and with that, she walked pass richie to her car and drove away.

richie rolled his eyes and walked to the door, which sonia had left open for richie.

the boy with the glasses walked in, heading towards eddie's room, which was in the end of the hallway. he was digging his nails into his palms as he got closer.

he placed his hand on the doorknob and took a big breath in before opening the door, finding eddie passed out in the same position he had left him.

richie smiled softly and walked to the sleeping boy, poking his cheek gently.

"eds" he whispered.

when eddie didn't reply, richie poked his cheek again and said his name a bit louder this time.

and after many tries when all richie got was undefined mumbles and little shifts, richie yelled eddie's name in the others ear, so that the boy's eyes fluttered open in second and he jumped to sit up, letting out a yelp.

richie laughed and leaned back up, crossing his arms over his chest. "took you long enough"

"don't be so loud" eddie frowned and covered his face and brought his knees to his chest.

"aw i'm sorry, little one" richie pouted. "eddie's first hangover"

"my first and definitely my last" eddie groaned.

"no, actually I think drunk eddie's kinda fun" richie smiled and helped eddie up from the bed.

"oh no...what did I do?" eddie looked scared.

"well...for starters, you were dancing on the coffeetable at the after party, and when I brought you home, you told me that fun richie is kinda hot and not to forget...you wanted to have sex with me"

"oh god" eddie cried out. "jeez, i'm so sorry, richie...I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing"

"yeah, i figured" richie smiled and opened eddie's closet, getting a clean pair of clothes to him.

"so what'd you do?" eddie asked as he was sitting on his desk chair.

"when?" richie lifted a brow and handed eddie his yellow shirt and black shorts.

"when I tried to have sex with you" eddie blushed a little and took the clothes from richie's hand.

"i said that you don't really want to do this because you're drunk and you'd regret it. you kept saying that you need me but eventually I got you to bed" richie shrugged and leaned against the wall.

eddie was still sitting on the chair, wearing his old clothes, holding the clean ones in his hands. his face was flushed red and he was clutching the clean shirt in his hands.

"what are you waiting for?" richie let out a breathy laugh.

"could you uhm...turn around?" eddie asked quietly.

"why?"

"i'm gonna change?" eddie said like it was obvious.

"but we've seen each other naked, what's the big deal now?" richie laughed a little.

"it's more awkward now" eddie looked up at richie.

"and why's that?"

"oh I don't know, maybe because I begged you to have sex with me last night?"

"it's awkward because you're making it awkward. okay, fine. just change and then get your ass into the kitchen. we're getting rid of that hangover" richie said and walked out of the room.

eddie took this chance to change his clothes quickly. and before he exited his room, he made a look into the mirror, brushing his hair a bit with his hands and getting the sleepdust out of his eyes.

and so he made his way to the kitchen, seeing richie cracking an egg to a blender, where already was...god knows what.

"what the hell are you doing?" eddie asked terrified and looked into the blender, a terrible smell shoving into his nostrils. "ah god!"

"riley used to do these. it really helps to a hungover." richie said and put the broken eggshells to the side and shut the blender's lid. "cover your ears, darling. this is gonna sound like hell"

eddie covered his ears like richie had told him and watched how the raven haired beauty put the blender on.

richie was right.

even though he was covering his ears, the buzzing sound sounded like hell.

eddie closed his eyes, as to make the sound a little bit better, but it didn't help.

finally richie stopped and poured the green, barf looking substance into a glass and handed it to eddie, who was about to barf himself. "richie, i'm not drinking this"

"you'll feel better after" richie promised. "i'll even drink with you"

so he took a glass and poured himself some. then he brought the glass to his lips, waiting for eddie to do the same. finally then smaller boy did and kept his eyes on richie's as he took a sip from the drink.

richie only tilted the glass a bit so that it barely touched his lips, but it looked realistic enough that he was drinking it. so, eddie believed richie was drinking it too, making him keep drinking it. his face was scrunched up and flushed as he finished the drink, slamming the glass on the counter and wiping his lips rapidly.

"oh god ew what the fuck was in that" he gasped for air and ran to the tap to get water.

"it's a secret" richie smiled and dumped his glass into the sink, where eddie was bent over, drinking straight from the tap. when eddie noticed richie pouring the green substance into the sink, right next to his head, he looked up at richie, water dripping from his chin. "you liar!"

"hey, i'm not the one who has a hangover" richie lifted his hands up in defense. "but you got to drink it and that's important"

eddie glared at richie for a long time, until wiping his chin and asking. "why didn't you mention we kissed last night?"

richie froze. he looked down at eddie with wide eyes. his throat felt dry. "how did you..."

"I remembered" eddie said bluntly. "how could I forget your tongue down my throat"

richie smiled a little as he saw eddie's small smirk.

"that's not exactly how it went" richie said. "you were the one who gave the tongue-card"

"tongue card?" eddie lifted a brow.

"yeah, you know...opening the mouth and slipping the tongue in" richie shrugged. "so I think it was your tongue in my throat"

"that's not that point! the point is why didn't you mention it" eddie shook his head.

richie sighed. "I thought you might feel even more embarrassed or awkward or something"

"well yeah, it's kinda...uhm...awkward" eddie shrugged. "but I'm not embarrassed"

"but you were drunk, so..." richie smiled nervously.

"but you weren't" eddie said quietly and made the deepest eye contact with richie, making the taller one shift uncomfortably.

"it's not like I was gonna leave you hanging" he let out a breathy laugh.

"no seriously, rich...why did you let me kiss you?" eddie took a step closer.

"i thought you wanted to figure your sexuality again?" richie said more in a questioning tone. eddie rolled his eyes and walked away from richie to grab the blender, which was smeared in green substance.

"i knew you'd act like this" eddie groaned.

"well sorry for being respectful" richie murmured.

"respectful?! how the hell is lying respectful?" eddie laughed unamused and almost threw the blender into the sink.

"how do you know what's true and what's lies?" richie leaned down a bit, getting closer to eddie.

"because you laugh nervously, make jokes and blush a lot when you lie!" eddie yelled back, clutching his fists.

"let's say it was the heat of the moment, then. happy?" richie exclaimed, taking more steps towards eddie, being soon face to face with the shorter boy.

"no! no i'm not happy because that's not fucking true!" eddie cried out.

"i think you're just wanting me to say something particular right now" richie was practically screaming right now. eddie bit his lip and furrowed his brows, before pulling richie down, wrapping his arms around richie's neck, crashing their lips together.

richie's eyes widened as he felt eddie's lips met his and his soft hands hold his neck, playing with his hair a bit. richie, as on cue, put his arms on eddie's hips, pulling him closer.

they didn't separate when richie walked forwards, eddie going backwards and soon was met with the sink behind his back. richie slipped his hands from eddie's hips behind eddie's thighs and lifted him off the ground and placed him on the kitchen counter.

then, richie made it to pull back, kissing eddie's cheek, jaw, neck, lowering to his collarbones.

eddie's hands found their way into richie's curls, tugging the black hair. his head drew back, eyes fluttering shut and a small moan escaping from his lips. "richie..."

"i'm sorry I yelled" richie whispered into eddie's ear, whilst his hands roamed around eddie's body. "so sorry"

"i don't care, richie" eddie shook his head and wrapped his legs around richie's waist, pulling him closer. "you don't have to be sorry..."

"can I do this?" richie lifted a brow as his hands were sneaking under eddie's shirt. the boy sitting on the counter nodded eagerly. "yes...yes please"

so richie let his hands fully go under eddie's shirt, feeling the other boy's sides. richie smiled against eddie's neck as he heard eddie whimper and roll his whole body against richie's.

"eager much?" richie lifted his brow, where eddie replied with a playful eye roll. he leaned forwards attaching their lips together. richie slid his hands out of eddie's shirt on his bare thighs. he traced shapes on them, making eddie's skin go on goosebumps.

and right when richie's hands were making their way onto the hem of eddie's shirt, they heard a voice interrupt them.

"eddie?"

eddie's eyes fluttered open to look behind richie, over his shoulder, straight into his mother's eyes.

richie also stopped what he was doing and spun around, looking into the eyes of sonia kaspbrak, which were literally on fire.

"mom! I-I can explain" eddie choked out, holding his other hand on richie's shoulder.

"didn't I tell you to leave eddie alone" sonia glared at richie, who was worldloss.

"mom, stop, I-I can explain" eddie jumped down from the counter and walked to his mother.

"stay out of this eddie!" sonia yelled and pushed her son to the side, stomping to richie, who flinched. "get out of my house this instant! and never come back! and leave eddie alone! you leave us alone, hear me?!"

"ma'am-"

"get out!" sonia screamed into richie's face. the boy with the glasses blinked deeply, before walking pass sonia, towards the door. he looked at eddie, who's eyes were glistening in tears.

as richie passed him, he grabbed richie's hand, swallowing. "p-please don't go, richie"

"i don't have much options, eds" richie whispered.

"eddie leave it!" sonia began walking towards the two boys. eddie's grip tightened on richie. "don't l-leave"

"eddie, it's okay...we're gonna find a way to-"

"get out!" sonia's voice cut richie off, pulling eddie away from richie, who almost looked like he was about to hit her. "leave! now!"

richie looked at eddie who was behind sonia, being held by his wrist and sobbing. he gave him a reassuring smile, until walking out of the door. he could hear eddie call after him, scream his name, then yell at his mom and then yell richie's name again.

richie had to fight back his tears, ignoring the heart breaking yells from eddie. the boy who he really did love.

"mom! w-why are y-you doing this to me!" eddie yanked himself off of his mother's grip.

"you were screwing on the kitchen counter, like what kind of rabbits!"

"we weren't doing it! we didn't fuck if that's what you mean" eddie let tears trail down his cheek. "I told you I could explain! but you never listen!"

"then explain to me, why were you sitting on the counter, legs wrapped around richie!"

"because I love him, mom! I love him!" eddie sobbed. "don't you remember what it's like to fall in love? I love him so much! but you ruin everything! every single thing in my life! you ruin it!"

sonia was shooting daggers at eddie. "love him, huh?"

eddie pursed his lips, salty tears all over his face.

"he's your stupid high school crush, eddie! there's million other people in the world! there's million other girls! pick one of them!" sonia spat.

"no" eddie shook his head. "i want richie"

-

a/n

  mary did you know that your baby boy would one day walk on water?
mary did you know that your baby boy would save our sons and daughters?
did you know that your baby boy has come to make you new?
this child that you've delivered, will soon deliver you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 2.1K 21
( completed, under editing. ) everything is blue, his hair, his pills, his dreams. reddie | © softhce
238K 8.2K 39
bill is quiet, and stan is determined to change that. .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ started: jan 6 '18 100k on aug 9 '20 ⊹˙⋆༶⋆。⋆. .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ ended: jan 14 '21
50.8K 3K 28
𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎.
43.6K 1.6K 32
WARNING!! This story contains the following!!: descriptions of blood/gore, homophobic slurs, homophobia, internal homophobia, and anxiety. High Schoo...