Captive by mistake. (Lesbian...

By Warrior_eren

I dipped into ice cold water. A man yelled questions at me, questions I did not know. Still, he persisted... More

Chapter one- The meeting
Chapter 2- You collared it.
Chapter 3- Who the hell is 'Katie bug?'
Chapter 4- No more innocence.
Chapter 5- The maid seems a bit grumpy.
Chapter 6- I'm like Ashley, but more loving
Chapter 7- Tough shit, Smith.
Chapter 8- I need you
Chapter 9- A whole new world.
chapter 10- No alarms, No alarms, No alarms....
chapter 11- Mine.
chapter 12- Hell no!
Chapter 13- The past.
Chapter 14- Well That Happened.
chapter 15- Time to get out.
Chapter 16- Kill yourself.
Chapter 17-Cookies?
Chapter 18- An introduction to Mary Jane
chapter 19- Talking About The Past.
Chapter 20 - Back to Ashley...And Sarah
Chapter 21- Kiss and Make up.
Chapter 22- NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.
Chapter 23- Is this the end?
Chapter 24- Goner.
Chapter 25- Flawless
Chapter 26- Cuddles?
Chapter 28- Gaming.
chapter 29 - Breathless
Chapter 30- Trouble
Chapter 31- Just getting started
32- You know what happens...
chapter 33- Three is better than two?
Chapter 34- For the love of FUCK!
Author message.

Chapter 27- Oh please.

5.8K 202 18
By Warrior_eren

It didn't take long before all of us zonked out. I was huddled against Mistress, her warmth radiated to my core. Once I was nice and cozy, I fell asleep almost instantly.

Before I knew it, I was aware of my surroundings once more. My senses were coming into focus, the bed I was in was blazing hot.

I moved to kick off some blanket. After a moment though I was cold again.

I decided it was better to have one foot out and one foot in. I normally slept like that, at least in Mistress's bed.

I could feel the weight of her arm wrapped around me, holding me close to her. I could feel the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed slowly, still asleep.

I let my eyes flutter open, I looked out a small window.

The sky was dark, it was probably night time again, knowing how everything went down. All of us were exhausted, in need of extensive rest.

I looked over at Katie, she was in a full blanket cocoon, with one of mistress's arms wrapped around her as well.

I heard Katie let out a breath, as her arm went up to scratch where her hair had been resting on her cheeks.

Her eyes soon opened as well, She looked at me for a moment. The room was dark, but my eyes had adjusted enough to see in the dark.

Both of us laid there, not having the energy to move or to speak to one another. Just enjoying the silence of each other's company.

My body was completely relaxed. All of my limbs felt extremely heavy. Like extra weights had been added to them. I wonder if Katie felt the same way.

Before long, I felt Mistress jump. She sat up slightly and looked around the room. She yawned before putting her head back down, relaxing into the bed.

"You girls awake?" Mistress asked sleepily.

"I am.." Katie groaned softly.

"I'm not," I whispered to the both of them. I closed my eyes again, letting sleep take me away once more.

This time when I woke up, sunlight was shining in my face. I covered my face with the blanket, letting myself relax into the bed.

It was still warm, despite not being huddled against mistress anymore. There was absolutely no weight on the bed. I was the only one left.

Instead, as I laid there with my face buried in the covers, I could smell soap. I stopped to focus for a moment. I was slowly becoming more aware of my surroundings. More, awake. I could hear the hissing of a shower coming from the bathroom.

But also, a small whimper pierced through the sound of the shower. Then another, Then another.

Soon it morphed from a small whimper, into a soft moan. That made me open my eyes, the image of what was going down ran across my eyes like a film.

I could feel my face heat up as my brain kept imagining it.

"Fuck, Mistress, it's so good." Katie moaned.
"Choke me, please, fuck choke me!" I could hear her beg.

"That's right you fucking slut, take it." Mistress growled. Listening to the both of them, made my body heat up.

And you call me a pervert?

I'm not a pervert.

You're getting turned on listening to them fuck.

Yeah, and? You're the one who fucking did this to my body. I remember before if I was in this situation, nothing but sheer embarrassment would happen!

Oh shut up, don't act like you never wanted to have sex before. I don't understand why you're so ashamed of something so natural. You can't blame me for what turns you on. It's up to you whether you find it hot or not, I had nothing to do with it....They're most definitely going at it with a strap on though. Have that for a visual.

You're horrible.

Although I was bothered, extremely bothered, my body kept heating up even though I wanted it to stop.

Common, just touch yourself. No shame in it.

I don't know...what if they walk in?

But what? It's not like they're going to walk in right? They're busy with themselves...you're horny and you deserve release as much as they do. Common, just place your hand a little lower...

Slowly I let my hand travel down my body. I felt my own soft skin as my fingers ran down my own body. When I closed my eyes, I could see Mistress's fingers wrap around Katie's slender neck as she pinned Katie's hands above her head.

Katie's soft moans fell from her lips as mistress was pounding into her. My fingers made their way down. I began to slowly, rub myself. I let out a small breath, feeling my body send out sparks of pleasure.

I focused more, on Katie's moaning.

"That's my good girl." I could hear mistress almost purr. Katie's moans continued to pierce through the air. Along with Mistress grunting with effort.

I gripped the sheets as my fingers started to move faster.

"Fu-- nnmm.." I breathed. I put my free hand to my mouth to muffle the sounds that escaped my lips.

I began to pant softly, I could feel the tiny beads of sweat that began to form on my brow already. The covers quickly became hot and stuffy, making it impossible to breathe. So, I flung the fabric to the side.

As I listened in on the two closely, I couldn't help but feel a little jealous myself. Not that, I wanted attention.

Fuck, this...It's not- it's not enough.

Haha, damn you've really been ruined haven't you?

I haven't! It's your fault!

Why? Why not admit you need something inside of you. Something like mistress's co-

No! I don't need it...

Yet here you are, unable to cum because you need something inside of you.

That's not true! I don't need-

At that moment, the bathroom door opened. I could hear the squeaking of someone stepping from the bathroom.

Quickly, even though my body was warm, and sticky with sweat I threw the covers back over me.

I guess I had lost myself in conversation that I didn't hear when they finished. The covers were extremely hot stuffy.

I wanted to throw them back off but, I didn't want to be exposed. Instead, I created a small gap where air could get in. It was a small relief, but better than nothing.

I looked out of the covers to peek a little, to see who it was. I could still hear the shower going in the background.

Of course, Mistress was the first out. I could see the tiny droplets of water that were still on her skin. I watched how they slid from her skin.

I was almost in a daze, watching the tiny water droplets fall from her.

But when she threw her towel onto the bed, I immediately closed my eyes just in case she could see me.

Now for the fun game of Trying to be slick when you're very much not. The trilogy.

Shut the fuck up.

I felt the towel hit, a noticeable small bit of weight that lightly shook the bed.

I felt a light touch on my foot, which caused me to twitch. My feet were always very ticklish, there was no way to be still when they were being touched.

Slowly, she slid her fingertips up the length of my foot. I tried to be as still as possible, but my body was quickly failing me.

Immediately I stretched my arms out like I was just waking up. Mistress softly smiled at me.

"You sleep like a rock, you must have finally gotten enough sleep if that woke you up." She softly told me.

"My feet are ticklish, so naturally, of course, that would wake me up." I muttered quietly, propping myself up on my elbows.

Although, it was a relief to finally have the covers slowly slide back off my searing skin.

It didn't take long for Mistress to get dressed. It was actually pretty quick.

Mistress looked at me and clapped her hands. A maid came in, holding clothes.

"I picked these out for you based on what you normally seem to want to wear. I suggest putting them on now while they're warm unless you want to shower again first. In that case, I would get over to the shower now before Katie bug steals all the hot water."

I simply nodded. "Set the clothes on the bed please, I don't want to get up." I said, letting out a big breath of air. The maid looked at me, slightly annoyed. She did what I said. That was the first time I told a maid what to do. Katie didn't seem to mind bossing them around, me, well It was uncomfortable. I didn't see the joy in it.

I quickly shook that from my head and sat up. I dug through the neatly stacked clothes pile putting everything on one at a time without being too terribly revealing. I didn't want Mistress to see any possible evidence of what I was doing earlier.

"So--how long are we going to be on this ship?" I asked, slipping the T-shirt over my head. It was black, of course.

I think up until this point Katie had really chosen what I was going to wear for the day. I didn't really care.

I never really cared about what I looked like before I became Mistress's pet I just threw on whatever I picked up from Walmart and called it good.

"About a week or so. At least until we get to Portugal. From there, we'll take a 3-hour flight to Greece." Mistress replied.

"A week?! This ship better have a goddamn pool or something." I grumbled. What the hell is there to do on a ship for a week?

"Awh, Is my pet worried about entertainment? Don't worry. I think I can find something to do, that both of us would enjoy." She smirked at me, as she applied her usual red lipstick.

I could feel my face heating up at her comment.

"YOU PICK A REWARD YET?!" I could hear Katie shout from the bathroom.

"Oh, I almost forgot, you know what you want for a reward? I'll let you pick this time. It can be whatever you want--within reason. And knowing you, it can't be anything banishing me from your space." Mistress leaned back towards me, looking at me for my reply.

"I wouldn't pick something to banish you from my space. I'd just pick something that doesn't have to include you in my space. " I retorted. I heard her mention rewards yesterday but was way too tired to think about it. Knowing Katie she already knew what she wanted.

"It's a little early for the smart ass comments don't you think?" Mistress asked, raising a brow at me.

"It's a little early to be f- nevermind," I muttered quietly. Trying to take back what I was about to say.

"Oh no, no, please. Finish what you were going to say." She smirked at me. Her green eyes daring me to finish my sentence.

Finish the sentence, so we can finish.

Go away.

"It's nothing. I forgot what I was going to say so it obviously wasn't important." I said quickly.

"Well, that's too bad, because you're not leaving this room until you tell me." As she spoke her voice chirped up. I could hear the excitement almost dripping from her voice.

Mistress got closer to me. I felt her weight on the bed drawing closer.

"or are you going to make me kiss you to find out?"

"You're already plotting my next punishment, aren't you?" I asked, as her eyes locked with mine.

"More like looking for a reason to spend time with-"

She stopped talking mid-sentence. An evil smirk now ran across her lips. She drew closer, her arms on either side of me. Her face inches away from mine.

"So tell me what you were going to say. Or else you really won't like the punishment I have in mind for you." She whispered.

----

Sorry, still trying to get used to my work schedule. I've been so exhausted lately. Plus on top of that I was in the hospital for a bit :\ nothing serious but I was on drugs that made it impossible to concentrate on writing!! 

Anyway, sorry for the slow update! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 2.8K 31
He betrayed and faked to be fully gay to possibly get in my pants. She left me for a girl she met on a trip. And to think my life was actually GOOD...
680K 23.8K 40
"Why are you watching me?" There was a grogginess in her tone that I found extremely alluring. I shouldn't be finding it alluring, I should be mainta...
460K 14.4K 26
My sister and I are homeless, until a kind man and his wife takes us in... i was about to leave until I saw ... her I don't own the picture, it fits...
67.5K 3.1K 87
[COMPLETED] As the light has disappeared, darkness have risen. ( I won't put too much description, if u want to know what this story is all about. Y...