[ON HOLD]My Brother, the Payn...

By MissezSomerhalder

Hanna Marks was an average rich girl, with a shameful past, living in Toronto. She thought her life was norma... More

My Brother, the Payne
Meeting the Payne's
So..That's My Secret
Movie Night With 1D
Liam's Brilliant Idea
Nice To Meet You Too
The Hate, and the Sharing of Food
Confrontation
A Twitcam Kiss
I Loved It
A Very Important Question
Nightmares and Brilliant Plans
Author's Note
Reunited
Girl's Day!
Let's Go To A Concert
Moment Interrupted

L.A. L.A. BABY

340 6 0
By MissezSomerhalder

L.A. That's where our plane just landed. That;s the first stop on their tour. How cool is this? Getting to travel across North America with my brother and his band mates. 

We stepped out of the airport with the help of security to find a huge tour bus. That's what we would be riding in the next two months. COOL! If my friends back home knew how I was acting just because of a tour bus, they would probably laugh. I was one of the rich girls. This isn't something we usually do. Then again, if they knew it was with One Direction.....

I was dragged into the bus and I immeadiately plopped down on the couch and turned on my phone. It didn't work in Europe, maybe it would work here... Aha! Finally its working. I had 7 missed calls and a shitload of texts. All from my friends.

From Elise! <3 : Holy freaking crap! Bitch! Why didn't you tell me you're Liam Payne's freaking sister?!

I decided to text her back.

To Elise! <3 : Relax, hoe! I didn't even know until I got to Europe! And my phone wasn't working!

I pressed send and looked at my other ones.

From Janie BABY! : OMFG! YOU KNOW ONE DIRECTION! ARE THEY AS HOT IN PERSON!!

I laughed at that one as I replied.

To Janie BABY! : Holy crap! Calm down! Yes i know them. And...THEY ARE EVEN HOTTER IN PERSON!!! Except Liam...if I thought that it would be weird 

I looked through all my messages until I reached one. It's from Kaitlyn. Ugh, I hate her just as much as she hates me. I don't even know why I have her number...or how she has mine.

From Kaitlyn : Hey, slut. Think you're cool now cause you're Liam Payne's sister. But no, bitch. You are a big fat whore. I bet you're going to sleep with all of them...If you already haven't. That wouldn't surprise me. You gonna slut it up like you did with Joey. Go die in a hole, bitch! You don't deserve to live. No one would care if you died! SO do everyone a favour and kill yourself.

Tears were building up in my eyes. Someone grabbed my phone and read the message. I looked up at the person. It was Niall. His eyes were full of anger as he read the message. He sat down next to me and hugged me. "Please don't listen to anything that bitch says." He whispered in my ear. "You are not a slut and you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever laid eyes on."

"Thanks, Nialler." I said, wiping the tears from my eyes. I smiled and kissed his cheek, making him blush.

I heard a dog whistle from behind me. I spin around and see Harry. 

"Hi, Harry." I say in a cheery tone, hoping to drop what he just saw.

"Liam won't be happy if he finds out, but don't worry. You're secret is safe with me." He whispered.

"But there's nothing going on." I whispered back. I swore I saw Niall's face drop out of the corner of my eye. 

"Sure, whatever you say..." Harry replied, before skipping back to the rest of the boys.

"GET YOURE LAZY ASS UP, HANNA!!! WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH!!" A familiar British accent yelled.

"Shut up, Harry." I grunted.

"C'mon, we have a free day to do whatever we want and we're going to the beach."

"Ugh, fine." I mumbled. Getting out of my bunk. I wento over to my suitcase and picked out a black halter bikini. I also grabbed a black see through tunic cover-up and a pair of nude cork wedge sandals. I quickly changed into the bathroom, leaving my dark brown hair in loose waves which stopped mid-back. 

I went back to my suitcase and grabbed my Raybans and a blue and white stripped beach tote. I went to join the rest of the boys who seemed to be waiting for me. They were all wearing swim trunks, Niall was wearing a wife beater, which made his arms look so sexy. The other guys were all wearing tee-shirts. They didn't notice me join them so I yelled, "I thought we were going to the beach! So hurry up you bunch of lazy asses!" I smiled smugly. They all looked at me and there jaws nearly dropped to the floor, well except for Liam. Niall eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head. Did I look that bad? Should I change? "c'mon, lads. Let's go." Liam said, practically dragging the other boys away from me. We stepped out of the tour bus and we were already at the private beach. And holy crap, the beach was gorgeous.The ocean was the prettiest shade of blue. It's so much nicer then the beach in Toronto (A.N. this is a true statement. The beaches in Toronto are not that nice. The lake is all polluted. EW). I was so in awe I didn't even notice Niall grab my hand and pull me along to where we would be setting up. When I realized I was being pulled I also noticed the electricity that flowed between our hands. His hand was so warm, it fit so right in mine.

"I'm going surfing!" Liam announced.

"Ooh ooh ooh! Me too!" Louis squealed in excitement. His childness made me giggle. 

The two boys ran off to go change for surfing and get a surfboard.

"Well, if we were in London right now, I would just sit around drinking a pint, but since technically its illgal to do that here, I wanna swim!" Niall annouced.

"I wanna swim too, Nialler!!" I yell excitedly.

"Okay, okay, let's go. Zayn, Harry, you gonna come too?" He asked.

They shook their heads. "Nah, we'll let you two go alone." Harry said, wiggling his eyebrows. 

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I take my sandals off before taking off my cover-up.

Niall's POV:

 "I thought we were going to the beach! So hurry up you bunch of lazy asses!" I heard that angelic voice say. Everytime she spoke, I swear my heart fluttered. 

I turned to look at her and my jaw dropped. My eyes must have been bulging out of my head. She looked hot. She always looked good, but damn. She is so beautiful. Liam said something but I didn't hear him.  I was too caught up in thinking about how gorgeous Hanna is. I swear I would have  started drooling if I wasn't forcefully grabbed and dragged out of the bus by Liam. 

 He let go and started taking the other boys to an area to set up our beach stuff. I noticed Hanna looking at the beach in awe. I took her hand and pulled her gently along. I tried to ignore the sparks I could feel with our hands touching. 

"I'm going surfing!" Liam told us all.

"Ooh ooh ooh! Me too!" Louis said, while jumping up and down excitedly. Hanna giggled at him. Her laugh was so cute. 

Liam and Louis ran off, leaving me with Harry, Zayn and Hanna.

"Well, if we were in London right now, I would just sit around drinking a pint, but since technically its illgal to do that here, I wanna swim!" I said, which was the complete truth. Whenever I went to the beaches back in the UK, I always had a pint, but thats illegal here. 

"I wanna swim too, Nialler!!" Hanna yell, her voice full of excitement. She sounded like Louis.

"Okay, okay, let's go. Zayn, Harry, you gonna come too?" I asked, secretly hoping they would say no so I could be alone with Hanna.

They shook their heads. "Nah, we'll let you two go alone." Harry wagged his eyebrows while saying this. 

Hanna scoffed from beside me, obviously having seen his actions. She took off her sandals and then her cover-up. I was speechless once again. She had curves, making her even more beautiful to me. I didn't like girls who looked like sticks. She noticed me staring and she covered up her stomach with her hands. I grabbed her hands, making them show her stomach once more. "Don't. You're perfect." I said smiling. She blushed and looked down. She is so cute. "Come on, let's go swimming," I say, dragging her towards the water. Before we got into the water I lifted her up bridal style and ran into the water. I ignored her pleas to let her down. The water was now up to my waist. "Niall, please don't," She begged one last time. I plunged us both into the water before I allowed myself to actualy let her down. 

We both came out of the water soaking wet. I was laughing while she pouted. "That wasn't very nice, Nialler." I could see a smile tugging at her lips. She splashed me and then burst out laughing. I splashed her back. We played like this in the water for hours. Honestly just being with her made me smile. It was one of the best days of my life. 

I also realized something very important today. I was falling for Hanna. And I was falling hard. 

It's been awhile, i know. I like this chapter. I love NIALL!! <3 Who ships Nanna? LMFAOOO that's a weird ship name, but Hiall? Thats not that great either...any other suggestions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2.9K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
151K 6.7K 57
แ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Šแ€ญแ€ฏ ร— แ€žแ€…แ€นแ€…แ€ฌแ€™แ€พแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€กแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแŠ[+]แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ€แ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€˜แ€ฌแ€กแ€€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€›แ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€…แ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€Šแ€ฎ แ€™แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€œแ€ป...
220K 6.5K 49
we young & turnt ho.
1M 34K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...