Love Isn't Always Fair [BVB F...

By outerspxces

Alexandria, social outcast has been shunned by society all her life. Her first day as a sophomore comes and t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue {End}
Author's Note

Chapter 5

958 15 0
By outerspxces

Meow. Le Chapter Five yaaay!~

I think I'm obsessed with this hehe. And I just come up with stuff randomly I don't plan any of this haha :P so sorry if it's bad. Enjoy!

----------------------------------

{ THE NEXT DAY }

~ASHLEYS POV~

I lay on my bed with my face sunk into my pillows. I've been like this for most of yesterday, and all of today so far.

       Who was I kidding? What kind of girl would pick a loser like me? If I were a girl I'd've picked Andy too. I can't blame Alex.

      I got up and got my bass out it's case and started playing random tunes. If there's one thing that I know won't fail me it's my bass.

~ALEX'S POV~

I woke up in the morning to find Andy snoring next to me. I smiled at him for a few moments then I remembered with a pang at what happened yesterday.

      I really needed to make up for it. But how? I thought. The only way is if I actually show up at his house...he knows if he'll even let me in. Then I realized that I knew where the spare key was.

       Well...it's now or never, I thought. And I cautiously gave Andy a kiss on his forehead so as to not wake him, but he fluttered open his blue eyes either way.

      He smiled at me, "Going to talk to Ash?" he asked. And I nodded, "And I'm going no matter what." he gave stiff nod that I took as, "Go on."

       I smiled at him and changed into a clean pair of jeans, a black top and my Vans.

        I waved goodbye and bolted to the front door. I ran all the way to Ashleys house and when I reached the front door I caught my breath. I grasped the marble knocker and let go of it quickly. If I knock he can just close the door on me. I gripped the door knob and pulled the door open. I stepped inside and looked around for him but he wasn't there so I went up the stairs to his room and I quietly opened the door to find Ashley sitting on his bed hunched over his bass.

        It was clear he hadn't noticed I was there..or he was just ignoring me. I leaned against the doorframe listening to him play.

      He was really good. Everytime I asked him to play for me he wouldn't. He thought he was bad. Even though he's just playing tunes I'd be surprised if he didn't turn into a famous musician.

      After a few minutes he looked up and glared at me.

    "Can I help you?" he grunted.

A soft pat-pat told me it had started to rain outside.

    I smiled at him feebly. "You're really good,"

    He shot daggers me and asked, "Is that all?" I sighed and sat down next to him. I looked down at my hands guiltily.

    "Ashley..I-"

   "No. Just let me say something first. What happened to together forever?" his voice boomed. "I thought you loved me," he whispered.

      "Ashley please I-" I croaked, tears streaming down my face and the rain now pounded on the roof.

   "No!" he screamed, "If you hadn't been such a little whore and slept with every guy you meet someone might actually love you! You slut!" he yelled at my face.

     My heart tore apart and I gasped. Tears pouring down my face. I put hands to my mouth and Ashley seemed as though he had only just realized what he had said.

    "Oh my God. Alex I-" he began, but I cut him off.

    "No," I whispered and ran out of the room outside into the thundering rain.

      I was stupid to go back. What did I think was going to happen? We would make up and be best friends again like a little fairy tale? No, this is reality. I had it coming to me because he was right.

    Sleeping with Andy right under Ashley's nose was wrong. He's right. I am a whore. I should just die. And I sobbed into my hands and threw myself onto the wet grass.

~ASHLEY'S POV~

As soon as I let slip the last word I regretted it.

     She bolted out the room into the pouring rain and I felt like hitting myself.

     After a few minutes I plucked up the courage to run after her and I found her sitting cross legged on the grass with her head in her hands.

    I took a deep breath and sat down next to her. I slipped off my jacket to place it on her shoulders.

   She looked up at me with a tear streaked face and threw my jacket at my face and began walking away.

     I sighed and walked after her and grabbed her elbow. I turned her to face me and she glared at me.

    "What do you want?" she demanded.

    "Alex look, I didn't mean that. I was mad." I looked into her eyes carefully. "You know that," I added.

     She looked away but I put to fingers to her chin to turn her to look at me again.

     I smiled at her and said, "I'm okay with you and Andy now.."I said slowly and felt a tear fall down my cheek.

     I was letting her go. It was fun while it lasted...but it was time to let go. She smiled at me and brushed my tear away.

      "To be honest he hasn't even asked me out." she whispered sadly.

     I looked at her and got the courage to say one last thing, "Before you go..." I hesitated. "Can I have...one last kiss?" I said slowly. She's going to say no, I thought.

     "Of course," she said quietly. And she put a hand on my cheek and pulled me towards her. The cold rain fell down our faces but our lips together helped us stay warm. We kissed for about 10 minutes and I finally decided it was time...I pulled away and tucked her hair behind her ear.

     "I'll miss you Lex," I whispered.

    "I'll miss you too Ash," she whispered back.

    And she gave me one last kiss on my cheek and turned to walk away but stopped..

     "We are still friends though right?" she asked hopefully.

      "If you want," I answered.

     She smiled at me and came back over to me. "Of course I want." she grinned.

    And I realized with guilt what day it was today. It was Andy's birthday, December 26th.

  "Oh my gosh. Alex," I said quietly.

    "What?" and she frowned at me.

  "It's Andy's birthday today," I said guiltily.

   "Well come on! He's at my house!" she retorted and we walked side by side to her house.

~ANDY'S POV~

It was over an hour since Alex had left and I was getting worried.

   She should've been back by now. Plus, I wanted to spend my birthday with her if Ashley still wasn't talking to us.

   I ran a hand through my hair and realized with a pang that she wasn't even my girlfriend. I sighed and thought I'd have to ask her soon.

    I slipped on jeans and my leather jacket along with my boots and went outside into the pouring rain.

     I turned a curve that led to Ashley's house and began walking towards it. Halfway there, I saw Alex drenched with rain along with someone else and suddenly I felt my stomach cringe as I realized it was Ashley.

       I ran up to them and slipped off my jacket to place it on Alex's shoulders.

     Then I turned to face Ashley.

  "Ash listen, I'm really sorry I took Alex from you. I'm such a bastard. Please Ash. I couldn't help it...it felt meant to be," I said slowly, failing to meet his eyes.

      "I don't mind it Andy. Not really. Me and Alex just went over this. I told her she could pick you for all I care..I'll find someone soon." he smiled at me.

      "Hopefully someone nice," I added with a grin.

    "But Andy...I'm sorry about all this bullshit. Especially on your birthday,"

   "Aw don't sweat it," and I waved him off.

  "What do you guys wanna do today?" Alex finally said.

    "Well...we could go to the movies.." I suggested.

    "Sure," they both replied and the three of us headed off together to Alex's house where my car was parked.

  When we arrived, I left Ashley and Alex to go buy the tickets while I bought some popcorn. While I was waiting on the line there was a girl in front of me with choppy black hair and sunglasses. She was very short and a little chubby. She caught my eye for some reason but I couldn't realize why.

    She stepped up to the register to buy a soda and the lady told her she didn't have enough money. I stuffed my hand in my pocket and fished out a dollar bill. I tapped the girl on the shoulder and offered her it. She turned to look at me and grinned widely.

   "Thanks," she muttered under her breath.

    She finished paying and I stepped up to the register to buy popcorn when I turned around the girl was standing there.

   "Hey," I said awkwardly. Her hair was VERY choppy and she was way shorter than me. It was hard to tell how old she was but definitely older than me.

    "Thanks for that," and she smiled.

    I shrugged, "Whatever,"

  I noticed drumsticks were crammed into her back pocket and I couldn't help asking, "You play drums?" she gave a cheerful nod. "Yeah I have a band back home called 'Biersack'" I laughed.

"Really? What do you play?" she asked.

   "Uh I sing actually. And I play piano a little," I replied.

   "Oh what kind of music genres are you into?" she interrogated me  further.

  "Well we're into bands like The Misfits, Mötley Crüe, Kiss. You like them?" 

    "Are you kidding me? They're my idols!" she yelled.

    "That's awesome!" I exclaimed. I was liking her more and more.

   "We should hang out some day," she said hopefully.

   "Totally," I replied.

   "Sorry," she said awkwardly, "I didn't catch your name," and I gave a laugh,

    "Right," I stuck out my hand to shake hers, "I'm Andrew Biersack but everyone back home calls me Andy Six."

     "Back home? You don't live here? And why Andy Six?" she asked as she shook my hand.

   "In answer to your first question, no I don't live here. I live in but I came here to visit my friend Ashley," I replied.

  "In answer to your second question, I'm a big fan of Nikki Sixx so, yeah," I said with a chuckle. "What's your name?" I added.

  "I'm Sandra Alvarenga," she replied.

   She grinned and said, "So listen, I gotta go, is there any way I can possibly contact you so we can hang out someday?"

   "Uh yeah here's my number," I gave her my number and she gave me hers.  "And you can visit me at either of these addresses." I gave her Ashley and Alex's addresses.

   "See you around Andy!" and she waved good-bye.

   "Bye Sandra!" I looked after her and shoved my hands in my pockets and turned to look for Ashley and Alex.

    I found them looking for me and laughing at something.

    I smiled at Alex and offered her popcorn but she denied.

    "What's that in your hand Andy?" Ashley said, pointing at the slip of paper that displayed Sandra's phone number.

   "Just a phone number," I replied casually. But I knew I had messed up after I noticed Alex glaring at me.

    "Who's number is it?" she asked coldly.

   "Just this girl I met right now," I replied, not seeing what the problem was.

   "Oh, a girl," she said coolly. She turned away from me and faced Ash with a smile on her face. She slipped her hand into his and said to him, "Let's go Ash," cheerfully.

    I frowned and suddenly realized what was up.

   I tapped Alex on the shoulder exasperatedly and waited for her to turn around.

   "What?" she demanded, shooting daggers at me with her emerald-green eyes.

   "What's the problem?" I asked, just to make sure I was right.

   "Oh I don't know, you give me a one-night stand and now you're off playing boyfriend with some other girl? Is that it?" she yelled so people began staring at us.

  I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Are you serious? I can't have friends?" I demanded. She looked at me shamefully. "Huh?!" I yelled at her.

    "I-" she said quietly but I cut her off.

    "Sorry. But I don't think we'll work out if it's like that with every girl I meet." I said coldly and pierced into her.

   "We're not even dating." she emphasized the word 'and'.

   I smiled at her cruelly and said, "Sure glad we're not," I spat and stormed off.

    I slammed open the front door of the movie theater angrily and thought, you deserve better than her. What kind of girl gets jealous over every girl I talk to. Honestly.

    Plus, she was right. We weren't even dating. I smiled to myself and felt it fade. But I had been planning on that, I thought. I turned to see where I was walking to since I hadn't been paying attention as to where I was going when with a jerk of the head I realized I was heading towards Ashley's house.

     It'll look weird to Ashley's parents if I come back without Ash and Alex, so I better go somewhere else.

    I put my hand in my pocket to pull out a pack of cigarettes only to find it empty.

     Pharmacy it is, I thought and I started heading to the nearest CVS there. The one where I first met Alex.

      I shook my head angrily and stormed into the store.

     "One pack of Marlboro please," I requested in my deep voice to the cashier.

     I guessed he must've been new because he didn't even ask for ID.

     I stuffed the pack in my pocket and pulled out one and sat on the nearest bench.

    I lit the cigarette and breathed in deeply.

    That hit the spot, I thought. I blew out the smoke and admired my surroundings. The sun was setting and I was alone except for a guy with shoulder-length choppy black hair playing the guitar. He was really good, I thought.

    He couldn't have been more than maybe a year or two older than me.

    I went over to him and placed a five dollar bill in his guitar case.

   He looked up at me with a grin.

   "Thanks Man," he said staring at my cigarette.

  "No problem, you're really good," I replied and offered him a smoke which he accepted.

   "Thanks," he replied and began packing up his guitar.

   I took in his appearance. He was taller than me, and skinny.

  "I'm Andrew, Andrew Biersack but everybody calls me Andy," I said sticking out my hand.

    He hesitated for a moment before taking it and shaking, "I'm Christopher Hollywood but everybody calls me Chris."

   When he stuck out his hand I noticed he had a few tattoos. Cool.

   "So uh what kinds of music are you into?" I asked.

   "Well I'm really into anything but I prefer rock, alternative, screamo." he replied blowing out his cigarette.

   I grinned. Perfect.

  "Hey listen...are you interested in possibly making a band?" I asked hopefully. He stared at me for a few seconds and walked on in front of me and I followed,

  "It depends," he replied in a deep voice.

   "What do you mean?" I asked frowning.

  "Well, get us a drummer by the end of tomorrow and I'll consider,"

  "Don't worry," I replied with a big smile. "I already got someone."

  And I took out my phone and dialed Sandra's number. It rang a few times before she picked up.

  "Hello?" I heard her familiar voice.

  "Hey, Sandra. It's me Andy,"

  "Hey Andy!" I could see her smiling.

  "Hey, would you consider starting a band with me?" I asked again, hopefully.

   She chuckled, "That would be amazing!"

   "Perfect," I said grinning and turning to look at Chris and winking. "Lets meet tomorrow in that park across the movie theater."

    "Great, see you then!" she replied and I hung up.

   I turned to face Chris grinning.

  "What's up new partner?" I said and he grinned back.

   "Okay. See you tomorrow Andy."

   I smiled to myself for my wittiness. All goes well. Let's just see how the band turns out.

---------------------------------

Hey hey hey, so you just met Sandra and Chris. The beginning of Black Veil Brides is forming woot woot.

   I don't really have much information on them so forgive me if some facts about them are wrong ,_, anyhowwww I'm starting the next chapter right now so ENJOYY :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 35.3K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
885K 40.9K 173
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
451K 9.4K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
283K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc