heats - vmon

By SEOKDREAM

where taehyung has his heat during work. a vmon fanfic More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
special chapter

43

17.1K 776 849
By SEOKDREAM

- two weeks later -

"Hey, Joonie, can we go to a carnival?"

Namjoon looked up. Taehyung was petting Jooyeon's head while the pup napped and Namjoon shrugged. "The winter one, tonight?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung nodded. "Yes! I want cotton candy." He grinned widely and Namjoon shook his head.

He sighed and nodded, setting down his pen from the lyrics he was writing and stretched out. "It's two PM, and the carvinal starts at six? Let's rest till then." Namjoon slipped into bed beside his mate and Jooyeon automatically cuddled between his parents, still sleeping.

"Jooyeon's gonna be ecstatic." Taehyung giggled and flushed when Namjoon kissed his head.

"I know, now go to sleep, babe."

-

Namjoon blinked open his eyes to see Jooyeon up and about, screaming and having the time of his life while Taehyung was getting ready by the mirror. Namjoon pretended to still be asleep, but he watched his mate as the omega adorably rummaged through Namjoon's clothes, whining softly when none of his clothes smelled like him.

"Alpha..." Taehyung whimpered, picking up an old hoodie that Namjoon had worn yesterday. He smiled widely when he sniffed it and realized it was dripping with Namjoon's scent, and slipped it on, only to frown as it was huge and went all the way down to his thighs, but he shrugged and slipped on some skinny jeans and shushed Jooyeon, who was poking Namjoon's stomach and giggling when he flexed his tummy.

"Joonie, it's time to go." Taehyung prodded Namjoon but Namjoon groaned and rolled over. "Joonie?"

Namjoon puckered his lips, his eyebrows furrowing and he heard Taehyung sigh, but he leaned over and gave Namjoon a sweet little kiss on the lips. Namjoon's eyes opened instantly and he grinned. "At your service, Prince Taehyung." Namjoon pulled Taehyung into the bed and Jooyeon fake gagged in the background.

"Gross gross!" Jooyeon stuck his tongue out and pulled at Taehyung's leg. "Mommy let's go! Go go to the carnival, carnival!"

Taehyung smiled and nodded, pulling Namjoon up with them and when Namjoon got ready, they all rode Namjoon's sleek black truck to the carnival, the bright colorful lights causing both Taehyung and Jooyeon to gasp childishly and stare in awe.

"Mama want hot dog!" Jooyeon asked, looking at the food stands as Namjoon parked and began to help Taehyung and Jooyeon out of the back seat. "Want hot dog please!"

"Okay, okay, after we ride a couple of rides." Taehyung looked over at Namjoon and grabbed his tie and pulled him close to Namjoon, and the alpha's eyes widened at the innocent yet sexual move. "Maybe Daddy will finally eat a big meal with us too." Taehyung winked and Namjoon turned red.

"No, no, Jooyeon eat more than Daddy." Jooyeon puffed out his chest. "I'm gonna be bigger!"

Namjoon scooped Jooyeon up playfully and growled. "Oh, I don't think so!"

Laughing, the family went around and played a couple of games, mostly Namjoon trying to attempt to win the ring toss because Taehyung had whined and pointed at the Ryan stuffy, voicing his opinion on how cute it was and now Namjoon was fixed on getting it.

After the, probably hundredth try, Jooyeon had begun to whine about being hungry and kicked at Namjoon's leg. "Daddy! Food!" He whined.

Namjoon brushed his pup off. "Hush, Jooyeon, Mommy wants the stuffy so we gotta get the fucking stuffy."

Taehyung hissed. "Language, Joon!"

The lady at the stand swallowed uncomfortably as Namjoon smacked another three dollars on the table, chucking the rings at the bottles angrily. "Uh—sir, we can just give it to you, you've spent four hundred—"

"We'll take it." Taehyung cut in as Namjoon had begun to shake his head no. "We'll take the stuffy." He smiled tightly and accepted the Ryan stuffed animal.

So the family sat down at the food court after with a giant Ryan stuffy, that Jooyeon was holding onto until Taehyung came back with three hot dogs and one drink for Jooyeon. Namjoon stared at the food disdainfully, and although Jooyeon inhaled his and asked for another, which Taehyung had to go up and buy two more for Jooyeon to finally declare that he was full, Namjoon was still contemplating taking the first bite.

"Namjoon." Taehyung said, swallowing his mouthful and patting his mate's arm. "You've been eating really well lately, and I'm proud! You've eaten breakfast, lunch, and dinner! But I want you to try something like this." Taehyung nuzzled Namjoon's wrist. "Then I'll really be proud, Alpha."

The "alpha" at the end made Namjoon snap. His eyes glowing a soft, determined red, he looked at Taehyung and nodded. "I deserve two kisses if I eat all of this." Namjoon muttered, taking a bite and chewing slowly, swallowing.

Taehyung wrinkled his nose playfully. "Yeah, yeah. Maybe even four~"

"Mommy! The cotton candy! I wan' cotton candy, cotton candy!" Jooyeon squeaked excitedly, tugging Taehyung's hand. Namjoon was halfway through his hot dog at this point, and Taehyung had given him two kisses.

"Alrighty," Taehyung said, shushing his pup. "We'll get it after Daddy finished."  and coaxing Namjoon to take the last bite. When he did, he got a kiss on the forehead and one straight on his lips despite it being covered in grease from the hot dog.

Jooyeon gagged again and shook his head. "I want the pink and blue and purple and yellow! I want a big one!"

Namjoon flushed a little and swallowed, scratching the nape of his neck and wrapping an arm around Taehyung's waist. "Let's get that cotton candy, huh?"

"Yes!" Jooyeon giggled, hopping out of his seat and darting towards the stand. Taehyung laughed and ran after him, and Namjoon just walked slowly behind, shaking his head amusedly only for his legs to tense up and freeze.

Because at the cotton candy stand was a very familiar figure, with her long brown hair, the familiar clothes, that face, smiling and bright—

Soohyun.

"Joonie! Hurry up!" Taehyung called from the stand and Namjoon's stomach twisted. He was standing right beside her.

You insulted her last time. She's going to punish you if she sees you again.

Namjoon felt panic claw at his the throat, but another voice spoke in the back of his head reassuringly. No, it's been weeks. She'd have forgotten. Besides, she wouldn't act like she knows me. She's with her husband, and Taehyung and Jooyeon are there.

Namjoon trudged slowly forward until he was beside Taehyung and Jooyeon. Don't act like you know me, don't act like you know me, don't act like you know me—

"Namjoon?"

Namjoon turned around, putting on a mask of a cold, hard expression when he met her gaze. She looked bewildered, and Namjoon frowned, raising an eyebrow.

"What?" Namjoon muttered, and he instantly regretted it. His ex-girlfriend's expression molded from innocent surprise to a deadly sort of anger and she shoved her cotton candy stick into her husbands chest and advanced on Namjoon. The alpha began to step back, his chest thundering with fear.

"You—you made a fool of me when I went to your dumb restaurant." She snapped, pointing her finger accusingly at him and Namjoon felt like he couldn't breathe.

Taehyung turned around and noticed the girl advancing on Namjoon. He frowned, pausing from handing Jooyeon his cotton candy. Jooyeon whined loudly and just took it from Taehyung's hand, nomming it happily. But Taehyung noticed the expression of pure fear on Namjoon's face and Taehyung's frown deepened. Holding Jooyeon's hand tightly around the stick, he followed slowly.

"...kind of ironic you own a restaurant, huh? Even after all that time I told you to stop eating 'cause you're so fucking fat!" She poked and prodded threateningly at Namjoon's chest and instead of barking back angrily, Namjoon's lips were tightly sealed and his eyes were wide, frozen. "Y'know, if I didn't leave you, you'd probably be built! But because you don't have anyone to monitor your disgusting habits, you're still sick like this! Tell me, do you still hug a pillow before you sleep? I'm fucking—do you know how annoying it is to try to cuddle your mate if you're hugging a fuckin' pillow? Thank God I'm not dating you anymore, you sorry excuse for an alpha!"

The acrid stench of Namjoon's fear filled the air and Taehyung had never smelled it so pungent. The mint spiked his nostrils, sour and bitter and disgusting, and his mating mark had begun to burn, and he snapped, snarling. His fists curled up at his sides and he heard Jooyeon whine at the scent of his Mommy's anger and his Daddy's fear. He liked it better when both of them were happy and smiling because it smelled like minty vanilla fruit icecream and he loved it.

But Taehyung was seething. Who the fuck did this girl think she was? Touching and talking to his mate like she owned him. Only Taehyung could scold Namjoon, and even he wouldn't go this far as to degrade and insult him!

"Hey!" Taehyung snapped, smacking a hand on her shoulder and spinning her around roughly with a shove. "I don't know who the hell you are, but how dare you touch my mate like that?!"

The girl scoffed and looked at Namjoon, who was crying quietly and looking down at his feet shamefully. "What? You got a new mate? An omega male?" Soohyun laughed and shook her head, eyeing Taehyung up and down as if he were some sort of monster. "Fucking faggot...I knew you were sick in the head."

They had begun to attract attention and he heard Jooyeon mumble: "Mommy I'm scared...why i-is my old mommy fighting with new Mommy..."

Taehyung blinked. Old Mommy? Was this Jooyeon's biological mother? Namjoon's ex-girlfriend? The girl that had ABUSED AND RAPED HIS MATE—?

"If anyone is sick in the head, it's you." Taehyung snapped, grabbing the soda drink from Jooyeon's hands, uncapping it and throwing the sticky fluids onto the girl.

She gasped and gaped as the soda drenched her fake hair and clothes, her husband darting to her side and growling at Taehyung. Taehyung felt his legs quiver a little as the alpha male filled the air with his ordering musk, but he stood his ground and chucked the soda bottle beside her feet.

"Throwing your son away like trash." Taehyung spat. "An abusive girlfriend and mother, a fucking rapist. You're a piece of shit!" Taehyung shouted. "How could you ever do that to Namjoon, to your mate, when he's the sweetest—?"

Slap.

A silence suddenly filled the air. Taehyung cupped his cheek, and Jooyeon began to wail. A handprint appeared on Taehyung's face, and tears sprung to his eyes. He swallowed thickly, staring at Namjoon who was still doing nothing, just staring at his feet, blankly, as if he were lost in a trance.

Taehyung picked up Jooyeon wordlessly, and the girl's eyes widened when she saw him. He was still sobbing, his mouth wide open and he heard her mutter: "He's an alpha..?"

Bur Taehyung had walked away, aiming for his own apartment. Away from Namjoon, away from the world, the commotion.

Soohyun scoffed and shot the middle finger up at Taehyung's back and went up to Namjoon, grabbing a fistful of his hair, forcing him to look at her.

His eyes were glowing red.

"You'll never be a good mate." Soohyun spat. "You're ugly and disgusting like always, and your son is hideous because of your awful genes, too. That omega is probably only with you because of your money, you fucking faggot, so don't be surprised when he leaves."

She threw his head away from her and Namjoon stumbled. He fell against a pole, expression still blank. People watched as the alpha just closed his eyes and fainted by the pole, filming, calling 119 in the background.

Nobody loves me.

-

how can i post smth tmrw what the fuck wattpad i posted that shit a long time ago what u on

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 13.9K 57
⚠️ INSTAGRAM THEMED ⚠️ DISCONTINUED ⚠️ In which Taehyung is a famous Actor/model and Jungkook is his #1 Fanboy. [this may be a vkook fic but contains...
246K 6.5K 44
Just a bunch of random fluff one shots, some angsty and smut ones here and there. Some of ships: TaeKook, YoonMin, NamJin, JiKook, VMin, TaeGi... Req...
12.4K 509 32
Where werewolves and vampires collide. If you would've never of followed him that day. You would've never of known their secret. Love interests : Jim...
542K 43.6K 47
❝red looks so beautiful on your pale skin.❞ a vmin fanfiction. ©-ohmytae