The Gangleader Paction

By AverageClicheGirl42

It's the middle of the night and it has finally come to your attention that you have mercilessly devoured the... More

Prelude: ➣ Boba with The Author
Synopsis: ➣ The Gangleader Paction
Chapter 1: ➣ You've Been Punk'd
Chapter 2: ➣ Bury You 6ft For Ab-DUCK-ting Me
Chapter 3: ➣ I Didn't Ask To Be A Part Of A Taylor Swift Song
Chapter 4: ➣ Doesn't He Have Anything Better To Do Than Kidnap Innocent Girls?
Chapter 5: ➣ Dead Duck! I'm A Dead Duck!
Chapter 6: ➣ When Voldemort Grows A Nose
Chapter 7: ➣ But He's My Sexy, Annoying, Uptight Gang Leader, Not Hers!
Chapter 8: ➣ I Don't Play Damsel In Distress
Chapter 9: ➣ Stupid Zoo Escaping Through My Stomach
Chapter 10: ➣ I Look Like A Walrus
Chapter 11: ➣ Xavier's Girlfriend
Chapter 12: ➣ Part-time Tycoon, Half-time Gang Leader, And Full-time Asshole
Chapter 13: ➣ They Just Can't Get My Nose Right
Chapter 14: ➣ Two Ghosts In Luigi's Mansion
Chapter 15: ➣ Yes, The Duck Can Cook. Surprise I Know.
Chapter 16: ➣ Happy...I Mean, Gabriel The Cat
A/N: Hold Your Fire!!!
Chapter 17: ➣ From The Deepest, Darkest, Blackest Part Of My Heart
Chapter 18: ➣ Why Couldn't I Be Born Normal?
Chapter 19: ➣You've Got To Be Ducking Kidding Me
A/N - 13 Reasons Why...
Chapter 20: ➢Deformed Snapchat Filter
Chapter 21: ➣ Short Girl Problems
Chapter 22: ➢ Bingo Boingo
Chapter 24: ➢ Evil Loathsome Little Cockroach
Chapter 25: ➢ Frequent Kidnapping Card
Chapter 26: ➢ Bippity Boppity Bitch
Chapter 27: ➢ My Stupid Feathery Ass
Chapter 28: ➢ What In The Duke Of Hastings?
Chapter 29: ➢ Some Home Alone Shit
Chapter 30: ➢ It Can't Get Any Worse, Can it?
Chapter 31: ➢ Up The Stair, Not Down The Pole
Chapter 32: ➢ Doing The Harlem Shake
Chapter 33: ➣ Giving Fish CPR
Chapter 34: ➣ Looks Like Voldemort Finally Grew That Nose
Chapter 35: ➣ Daffy Duck PJs and Hello Kitty Band-Aids
Chapter 36: ➣ Xavier's Ex-Girlfriend
Chapter 37: Sorrows Sorrows, Prayers
♡♡ NEW STORY ♡♡

Chapter 23: ➢ Anna Oop-

3.3K 122 86
By AverageClicheGirl42

Okay so....I don't know how much sense this chapter is going to make because I wrote the first half like half a year ago and then decided to finish it today. 

Sooooo...Tell me how I went heheheh

🐥 ---------------------------🐥

My eyes widened to the size of golf balls and I quickly retracted my hand. Likewise, Gabe scrambled up off my bed faster than Barry Allen. 

"Boss...hey..."He chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. It was quite amusing when Gabe was being a whackjob, he was very cute. Except Xavier didn't seem to think so.

...at all.

"Don't you have a job to do?" He spoke lowly at Gabriel, sending a visible shiver down both Gabe and I's spines. Man, I can see his Satan Soul transformation seeping through. At this point, even a real man needs to hightail it the duck out of here. 

"Yes Boss," Gabe replied curtly. Xavier took a step aside, revealing the open door beside him and in a flash Gabe had Roadrunner his ass out of the room once again, leaving me to the devil.

GEE THANKS MAN!

Quickly I collected myself off my bed in an attempt to follow Gabe in pursuit, "Hey Gabe wait for me!" I struggled to pull my fluffy uggs over my feet, "I mean I'm not sure what the job is but I can definitely help," I rambled on in a skittish voice, trying to fix up my duvet to avoid looking Xavier in the eye. So I've been told I blurt out random things when I'm in a cornered situation, "I-I mean, I have no idea how to handle a gun but I can definitely try, anna oop-" 

Before I could continue, Xavier slammed the door behind Gabe. Leaving just the two of us in my room. Just Xavier and I. Me and...The Incredible Hulk.

"No need for you to go with Gabe." His voice was cold and stoic, and I gulped at the evil glint in his eyes. Whenever Xavier had that malicious look on his face, it's never ended very well on my end. Like ever. "I have a job today. Just for you"

Last time he said this I was cleaning for days! No!

"Uh, I can't...I forgot...I'm uh...incredibly and unbelievably sick..." I fibbed, even though I had practically somersaulted off my bed a couple of seconds ago.

"With what? Brain damage?" He shot back, turning away from me as if motioning me to follow in pursuit.

Pluck. My. Life.

🐥 ---------------------------🐥

"I hate you" I puffed out in annoyance, my feeble arms working overtime trying to pry out the stubborn pieces of garden weed Xavier's 4-acre land.

Xavier smirked, leaning against the water fountain behind me as I almost toppled over in the crouched position I was in. "This was supposed to be Gabe's job today, but since you, so kindly volunteered..."

I pouted, my eyebrows knitted in anger but never the less kept my mouth shut. Even though handy, this hand-weeder 3000 thingy was really no match for the Glock 17 strapped to Xavier's waist, and I was really not able to risk it.

Sighing to myself, I continued hacking at the ground, shuffling the dirt and untamed grass around. For a multimillionaire ganglord, Xavier Dante really needs to hire himself a gardener. Or better, maybe buy himself a better attitude. Little duck shit.

For a brief moment, I let my thoughts wander about the situation and existential crisis I was facing. One day I was in my house counting down excitedly for an episode of Teen Wolf, then the next I was basically apart of 5 Nights At Freddy's, except this ain't no 5 nights and that ain't no Freddy, that's Xavier bloody Dante. Even worse.

I had so many questions when I was first dragged here against my will, like who the hell were all these people? And why the hell was I being roped into this mess? But now, even though I didn't really intend on sticking my beak, I kind of discovered a whole new side of the devilishly handsome gang leader that my hormones activated for. He had lost so many, and he had a purpose. A purpose for justice.

Geez, that sounds like something Scott Mc'Call would say.

I gazed up at him stabbing away at his phone, a look of pure concentration etched on his features. Does he have any idea what happened last night? Or was he choosing to ignore it?

I knew questioning him only Hehe'd me into an early grave but then again I also came with a death wish. Millions of questioned burned inside me and they were getting too urgent to hold in.

In the end, I went for it, "Xavier-"

"No," He immediately cut me off, making me pout.

"But I havent even-"

"I don't care, I don't wanna hear whatever you wanna say," He replied once again interjecting my sentences. What the duck?!

"But it's important!"

"Whatever you have to say Sky, it can't be that important," He rolled his eyes, not even sparing me a glance as he proceeded to gaze at his phone. I furrowed my eyebrows in annoyance. Why this little... "Finish the garden and water the plants, I have a meeting I have to be at," He added

What a little...

Oh no! no no no no NO N-O! I am not being left in the dark with every situation once again. Im getting played in the gulag every goddamn day with this asshole and his little sidekicks. Todays the day, Im getting my fricken ANSWERS!

I watched Xavier stand up and slowly stroll away, dealing some numbers on his phone and he looked invested in what he was doing.

While I stood there, my inner little calm meter slowly rising from 'Duckling' to 'Ballistic'. I was boiling over like a pot and you could practically see the steam pouring out of my ears.

What was Xavier's plan? 

Why was everyone pressed over this one person?

Why can't I go home?

Who is he after?

Where's my dad?

WHY ME?!

My fuse shortcircuited, as it tends to do a lot. But this time, I wasn't leaving till Xavier gave me some insight on his little spy plan. "Xavier FRICKEN Dante!" I huffed, dropping my weeder and high tailing it after him as he walked into the mansion.

"What Sky? I don't have time for you right now, I gave you a job" He drawled, holding his phone up to his ear. 

"Tell me whats going on!" I stopped my foot like a child throwing a tantrum. 

"What are you talking about Sky?" He replied, rolling his eyes at my behaviour. I felt like a pre-schooler asking her parents how babies are made and getting told a stork brings them. BULLSHIT.

"Xavier, tell me whats going on now! I'm tired of being in the dark all the time! You guys never tell me anything!" I began my sob story as Xavier leaned himself on the counter, watching me blabber on. "All of you have been running around, using me for your own personal game and never telling me anything! I'm the one getting SHOT AT for ducks sake!"

He didn't say anything this time, but I knew he didn't care about anything I say from the bored look in his eyes. I was just a game to him, a scapegoat or shield whenever he needed.

"Please, just tell me whats going on," I sniffled slightly. I wanted to cry. I don't do well in arguments I tend to cry at everything, its a habit.

"Sky it's none of your business, just stay out of it,"

"Oh my LORD!" I groused loudly, throwing my hands in the air. "I thought I was apart of the team!"

His eyes darkened a little "You're not apart of 'the team'" he clarified, pinching my heart strings a little.

"But Gabe said..."

"Sky, enough," He replied, spinning around to walk away from me again. No, not again! I grabbed the closest thing to me and for some reflex related reason I threw it at him in hopes of getting him to stop walking.

It  was a wooden spoon.

And it hit him right on the back of the head. Damn where are these aiming skills during dodgeball, amiright?

"WHAT THE FUCK SKY?!"

Aha...run!

Before I could scream and run for my life for the 20th time since my arrival here, Xavier caught up to me in two strides, and slammed me against the kitchen wall holding me by the collar of my shirt.

"Sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Sky, just shut up please! You're such a fucking nuisance sometimes," He snapped at me, I could feel his breath on me and boy was he fricken pissed. "Literally just stay the fuck out of everyones way!"

"I'm tired of this Xavier, tell me whats going on, or let me go home!"

"Fuck up Sky, you're not going anywhere," He growled. "I've literally get you stay in this fucking house, let you do things like a normal person and you still are the biggest fucking pain,"

Ouchie.

I thought he was done hurting my feelings but there was more, "Just fucking stay put Sky, its literally not that hard, fuck sake!"

Xavier glared into my eyes, and I could see something burn in his grassy green orbs. I was beyond just a little hurt at what he said so I didn't really say anything. "And one more thing," He started, pressing me further into the wall. I was legit about to be the wall in a few seconds, "Stay away from Gabe,"

Im sorry...WHAT?

"You are not apart of this gang, you will never be apart of it, so stop fucking affiliating with my members," He snapped, making my little imaginary tail quiver.

Did he just...

For some reason, those last words impaled my feelings hard and fast and everything he said started hitting me one by one. Gabe and the rest were like family to me now, I wanted to be apart of this team, they were my friends. But Xavier wanted me to stay away from the one thing close to what I called siblings.

Awh, hell to the no.

"No!"

Um who said? Me? I didn't say that...

"What the fuck did you say?" Xavier growled.

Oh shit I did say that.

Well, I had bought my shovel, and was already digging my grave at the moment, so might as well sit in the hole and bury myself all the way.

"I said NO!" My voice almost broke under his burning gaze. I could see his eyes lighting on fire with every syllable I was sounding out. "I said NO. N-O. NOOOOOOOO."

Xavier's grip on me tightened, almost making me whimper. Oh now you've done it Skyler, you're about to die three times in one trip. "What the fuck did you say to me Skyler?"

My full name drawled out of his name like the sound of a knife sharpening, ready to make this duck headless. 'N-No, Im not staying away from Gabe! I've had enough of you controlling me Xavier!"

Before I could even blink, Xavier had my jaw clenched in one hand and both hands tied in his other hand. This boy definitely knows how to handle me.

NOT NOW SKYLER.

And he was standing so pressed up against me, that I no room to lift my leg up and kick his noodle.

"Who the fuck do you think you are Skyler?" He spat, making chills marathon down my spine. "You are nothing but a fucking pawn to me, understand? I don't care about how much money is pinned to fucking head, I'll blow your brains out myself if I have to."

His fingers dug into my cheek signalling his building rage.

"You never fucking do!" I yelled back, throwing aside every hope I have of seeing tomorrow. lol I'm ducked. "You have me on this damn rollercoaster of yours Xavier! Tell me you'll kill me, tell me you don't care, and then you suddenly start giving a shit!"

"I don't give a shit," He stressed the word 'don't'. "You are absolutely useless. The only reason you're even around is that your fucking father decided to abandon you and your worthlessness and take my money with him instead!"

Abandon me...

Mom abandoned me when she left us all. And dad abandoned me too.

Everyone just

abandons me...

Those words hit me hard. Tears welled up in my eyes and my bottom lips quivered. Xavier's face softened lightly from his fit of rage as he stared at the fresh and very damn real tears break through my waterline.

"I hate you..." I wheezed out along with the tears. "I hate you so much!"

Xavier rolled his eyes in response, letting go of my jaw, "Good! So fucking good!" He snapped back in reply. He turned around, and walked away from me as if he hadn't just broken my heart into little tiny pieces. Tears swam in my vision and I didn't know what to say or think. I didn't wanna stay here, I didn't wanna be around Xavier. I didn't wanna get hurt.

"Fuck you Xavier Dante," I whispered, my voice breaking at the thought of everything just just took place in the last 10 minutes. 

Before he could get another word in I spun on my heel and ran out of the mansion with everything I had left.

🐥 ---------------------------🐥

Um...so...this isn't really like me to write, I'm usually very happy go lucky. And all throughout my head when I was writing this I was like "Bad Xavier! Bad boy!"

Don't worry, the quirky personality of Skyler Brooklyn will be back next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1M 502K 38
Picture this: You enter the mall with your friends. As you're making your way to buy a strawberry smoothie, you notice something more delicious walki...
1.6M 47.6K 47
PG - 13 Highest Ranking : #37 in Romance #50 in fantasy #12 in dangerous "Anything?" He smirked, raising one eyebrow. I swear he would've looked...
55.7K 2.2K 33
#1 in Wanted #4 in Smoking She shrinks against the wall as I lean close to her ear, pressing my lower body against hers and holding down her arms wit...
27.8K 1.2K 16
(Y/N) a workaholic with a struggling relationship finds himself kidnapped on Christmas day, where he is pursued by an obsessed Co-Worker intent on ha...