𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 || 𝔹𝕋𝕊 𝕁...

By mrsjeonjkayy

<High school au> "You look pretty" ~ I definitely fell for the unintentional compliment. Little did I k... More

《Chapter 1》
《Chapter 2》
《Chapter 3》
《Chapter 4》
《Chapter 5》
《Chapter 6》
《Chapter 7》
《Chapter 8》
《Chapter 9》
《Chapter 10》
《Chapter 11》
《Chapter 12》
《Chapter 13》
《Chapter 14》
《Chapter 15》
《Chapter 16》
《Chapter 17》
《Chapter 18》
《Chapter 20》
《Chapter 21》
《Chapter 22》
《Chapter 23》
《Chapter 24》
《Chapter 25》
《Chapter 26》
《Chapter 27》
《Chapter 28》
《Chapter 29》
《Chapter 30》
《Chapter 31》
《Chapter 32》
《Chapter 33》
《Chapter 34》
《Chapter 35》
《Chapter 36》
《Chapter 37》
《Chapter 38》
《Chapter 39》
《Chapter 40》
《Chapter 41》
《Chapter 42》
《Chapter 43》
《Chapter 44》
《Chapter 45》
《Chapter 46》
《Chapter 47》
《Chapter 48》
《Chapter 49》
《Chapter 50》
《Chapter 51》
《Chapter 52》
《Chapter 53》
《Chapter 54》
《Chapter 55》
《Chapter 56》
《Chapter 57》
《Chapter 58》
《Chapter 59》
《Chapter 60》
《Chapter 61》
《Chapter 62》
《Chapter 63》
《Chapter 64》
《Chapter 65》

《Chapter 19》

314 8 0
By mrsjeonjkayy

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

"Annyeonghaseyo ma'am. We've reached the ballroom", the driver smiled respectfully. I nodded and we descended, thanking him. As soon as we set our feet on the pavement, the cameras started flashing everywhere and I covered my face.

Of course this is something new for me.

The bodyguards basically briefed us on what to do before we get in the ballroom. All we have to do is smile. Smile to all the cameras around you. Not to forget but the others started screaming and chanting my name.

I wonder how the idols catch up with all these.

As we were asked, well more like ordered to smile, we smiled to all the cameras which were literally hurting my eyes. Few eternities later, we finally reached the entrance.

"Phew", I muttered under my breath which earned a laughter from grandma. "This is just the beginning darling", she grinned. The ballroom was huge and enormous than I expected.

It was quite awkward as I've never been to events like this nor have I met "rich" people like them in real life. Right now, all I had to do was to stick with my grandma.

The event started not too long ago. "A very good evening to my beloved beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen. I would like to say this is a very special day for all of us blah blah blah", I honestly got really exhausted by the dreary and tiresome speech, the emcee was giving.

I yawned but then shut my mouth when I heard, "In this beautiful evening, I would like to welcome the highest donor with the value of 5 million under the name of one of the most richest man's daughter Min Soo Yun!", he announced with the hall filling up with the audience's loud applause.

Wait no. I wasn't expecting this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.3K 44
Jin FF I go to Bighit High School. My name is Kim Y/N. My best friend is HueningKai. I am the twin of the one and only Kim Namjoon. Except I'm a girl...
215 6 9
"When all of sudden you feel attracted toward someone because of his knowledge."
156K 5.2K 20
" Look , we cannot be friends anymore , I don't want to be seen walking around with you. " " But why ? What did I do ? " I asked , fighting back tea...
20.1K 811 20
He was such a lightweight. "Jimin...they're bad for you..." I reasoned and he came closer to my face, "Does that mean I'm bad for you?" [NOT MEANT TO...