Untouched, Unbothered {Comple...

By psyxhedelicc

Valentina Moretti. She's one colorful character. She moves to Italy right after high school. She goes there t... More

the move
Venice Massacre
Mystery Man
Mystery Man, Once Again
well, buongiorno sunshine
the alfonso twins
you?
i was sobbing
It'll be alright..
watching me?
he officially saw me naked.
Nothing!
you want me to do what?
we couldn't stop
she's your lady?
where am i?
what happened to you?
happy birthday
happy birthday part two
well, good morning
new house, new people
what is wrong with you?
no luca
he killed who?
luca's point of view
goodbye, baby
fucker one & two
luca fucking alfonso
i'm glad it was with you
alex.
blood, so much blood
'scoot over'
a week later
well, fuck
you're what?
princess...
really?
he loves you
hello little ones
oh my god yes
fruit punch flavored kool-aid
damn you
the happy ending
author comments
I love you too.

Hello Valentina.

51 6 1
By psyxhedelicc

Valentina's POV

"Hello?"

"Hello, Valentina."

I knew that voice anywhere. It was my boss. Once again.

"So I heard you didn't tell the police about me. Why? What do you know? Oh, and I heard you called me hot." He smirks. "Thanks." I didn't reply to that. I was too embarrassed.

"Well one I don't know anything, but now I'm curious, and two, I didn't tell them anything because that was one hell of a punch, even a normal man with muscles couldn't have knocked him out that cold and have such a messed up face. I knew that you were something other than a normal man. So I figured this was part of my appreciation for helping me out last night. Again."

He slightly chuckled. It was adorable. I haven't seen him laugh before. "You're laughing. I'm surprised." I said with a smile. He smirked back at me. But as soon as he was about to say something, another man burst in through my doors. Causing me to jump, and my stitches had ripped open. I was losing a bunch of blood. Once again. I was getting dizzy again. And everything was a blur. I could make out my boss yelling at the boy who came through the doors. I'm guessing for a doctor. Then when the boy left, my boss started to find supplies and had started stitching me up himself. The pain was unbearable. I hadn't had a sedative so I was feeling everything. And when I mean everything, I meant everything. The piercing needle stitching me. It was cold. Sharp, and fast.

I'm pretty sure the doctor came in surprised as for how my boss was stitching me up. He had started to help him. That's when I couldn't take the pain and  I had fainted.

The bosses POV

I watched as her body was weak. She was struggling with breathing. I didn't know why. Her usually glowing tan skin was paler than usual. Her beautiful blue eyes were starting to shut. I couldn't see them. Her long black hair was put into a loose messy bun, and her lips were in a pout shape. She looked horrible. The boy who made us both jumps turned out to be her "boyfriend." I told the doctor what happened. He looked so sad. He told me that the more blood she loses the chance of her not surviving was increasing. So once we finished stitching Val up, he had to do some tests on her.

She had passed out during the process. I'm guessing from the pain. She probably could feel everything. The doctor told me she had gone into a coma. That he had no idea when she'd be out of the coma. He said he'd keep a good watch on her. I didn't really know the woman. Nor did I really care how she was doing. I couldn't just let her die though because after what I had seen at the bus stop, I'd definitely like to train her to become like me.

She had potential, and she seems pretty smart. She didn't tell the feds who I was because of a punch. And she sounded pretty good at observing things, so Stella had said. I'd say, smart girl. I want to invest in her. I know she'll take my offer because I have things I can hold over her. Which is really good for me. I had smiled at that thought. Her boyfriend accidentally noticing me. I'm pretty sure his name was Alex.

"What are you smiling about creep." he had said.

"Oh, nothing. Just got some big plans."

I had to get rid of the boyfriend somehow. She'd not want to leave if he was still the 'love of her life.'

Just the thought of being in love had disgusted me. I honestly don't get how Stella is already married. She used to think just like me. Saying that I'm the only man she needs in her life. I laughed at her when she got married. They truly seemed in love. But I had absolutely no plans on ever falling in love. It's just a waste of time, and you don't even know if your partner will stay with you. Seems like a bunch of bullshit to me.

The doctor walked back into the room. He said that her vitals were slowly going down, and he didn't know why. I was furious, I couldn't lose my potential next best girl. I had suggested, "Maybe I could donate some blood since her body isn't making some fast enough. I'm pretty sure I saw her blood type was 0. So is mine."

"That actually is a great idea, young man. Grazie."

So he sat me next to Moretti, he stuck a needle into my arm, and then into one of her veins. My blood started to transfer into her body. Her vitals slowly started getting better. I could hear her boyfriend sigh in relief. I looked at him. It almost didn't seem like a sigh of relief though. He looked like he was using her for some reason. I don't even know how I could tell. And that just gave me one more reason to help me get him out of her life.

Before I could think of a plan the doctor removed the needles. "It's a good start. She could probably use more, but I don't want to end up hurting you."

"Grazie dottore, tornerò più tardi per controllarla."

"Si, signore."

As I walked out I could see the confusion on Alex's face. I couldn't help but laugh. The damn boy was dating an all Italian, and was in Italy and couldn't understand it. Wow. What a great dude.

Valentina's POV

I didn't know where I was. Everything was black. Although I was in no pain, I could remember what happened. As soon as I was in this dark place for a while, I heard the doctor say that I was in a coma and that he didn't know when I was getting out. I was so scared. How was I in a coma but could hear all of this? I thought people in comas couldn't hear. It was actually a pretty cool experience. I mean, for being in a coma and all. 

Then I heard him say my vitals are slowly going down. What the heck did that mean?! Was I going to die? I couldn't die yet, I was only eighteen. I had so much to do. I haven't even had a chance to talk to my Nonno, and Nonna since I got to Italy yet. Cazzo!

I heard another man's voice say he could donate some of his blood to me. I was confused. Why was there some man trying to help me? After about like ten minutes the doctor said my vitals were getting better. The man left. I then heard another dude. He sounded worried about me. But I don't know what about.

"Is she going to make it?"

"Honestly boy, it's hard to determine that right now. I'm sorry, but I think it's best you head back and get some rest." The boy said thank you and walked out. As did the doctor. Leaving me all by myself. Just with my thoughts. Not knowing what to do. Later I heard someone walk in, and sit on the bed next to me. The person talked. I could tell it was a girl. I couldn't tell who though.

"Hey V, It's me, Violet. I'm so sorry this has happened to you. You really don't deserve it. I really miss you. It's been a while. I need you to come back for me. For Alex. Please I miss you. A lot. After everything you've gone through when you were younger, this should've never happened to you. You deserve everything good and more."

"Me too, I shouldn't have let you walk home that night." Just by the words, I could tell it was Stella. I felt bad that she thought this was her fault. What did she mean a while? It's only been like a few days. I tried opening my eyes. Opening my mouth. I tried screaming and yelling. But nothing worked I was in the same state as before.

A doctor came in and told them they had to leave. I heard Straw yell I love you, and they both left. The doctor started to talk to someone. "I think it's about time we pull the plug, sir. She's not getting any better."

"Alright. Let me say some things?"

"Sì."

The bosses POV

I walked over to her bed. Staring at her. She truly didn't look any better. Although I still didn't feel bad, I leaned over her ear and whispered "Don't die on me. I need you to work for me, keep fighting for me alright?"

We walked out of the room, and I told him to give her one more week.

Valentina's POV

The man had whispered into my ear. I wanted to know who it was bad. I couldn't tell.

The next day, or so she thought. 

I heard someone come in. I didn't know who. Then she said her name. It was Stella. She was talking to a doctor. Again. The doctor said,  "Alright, I'm really sorry to tell you this, but it's about time, we have to pull the plug." As soon as I heard that I panicked. I desperately tried to get their attention. Nothing worked. "Hey Stella, Doctor, How is she?" Said another man.

"Well I was telling Stella it'd be best if we pulled the pl-"

"St-Stella?"

Authors comments:

So as you see in this one, the stories POV changes. It will be changing in between the mystery man, and Valentina. Just to change it up a bit.

There is a bit of translation not much:)

•Grazie dottore, tornerò più tardi per controllarla: 'Thank you, doctor, I'll be back later to check up on her.'

•Si, signore: Yes sir.

•Grazie: Thank you

•Cazzo: fuck

Thanks for reading. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 56.1K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...
The Arrangement By β˜†

Mystery / Thriller

476K 10.4K 48
πŸπŸ–+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
185K 4.3K 35
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
1.2M 41.5K 36
(COMPLETED & UNEDITED) His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she he...