we couldn't stop

Valentina's POV

"Easy." I was going into this situation confidently. I wasn't going to show them this was actually very nerve-wracking for me. I got out from under the covers and sat on his hips. He immediately looked up at me. He put his hands on my waist as I gently leaned over and placed my lips on his.

I wasn't going to lie, they tasted pretty good. This actually felt really good. It had been about ten seconds, and I heard Stella say 'bye guys', and close the door behind her. The kiss at first was soft and awkward, but as time went on, it started to get a lot harder. I could feel the emotion in his kiss. Emotions I didn't know he had. I could feel the hunger, and desire in that kiss. I was counting in my head, it had been thirty seconds, and I felt Luca pull away, I grabbed his head, and pulled him back.

I was so scared he was going to push me off, but he didn't. He kissed me right back. That's when I deepened the kiss. Then I felt something poke my lower body. I looked down, and I was sitting on Luca's erection. I looked up at his face and smiled at him. Proud of my work. I mean all we were doing was kissing. He must get turned on easily. I smashed my lips back onto his, I could feel the smirk on his lips as we kissed.

I could feel us both trying to take control. But Luca was ten times stronger than me and took control. In the blink of an eye, my back was on the bed, and he was above me. Staring at me. When'd that happen? He's got skills. I'll give him that.

He lowered his face to my neck. He was kissing all down my neck, he started sucking. He finally got my sweet spot. I bit my lip hard to keep the moan from escaping my mouth. I failed miserably and moaned from the feeling. I could feel his smile against my skin, as he found my sweet spot. He kept kissing and sucking on that area. Finally, he brought his face back up to mine, and I lifted my head to reconnect my lips to his. I could feel his tongue on my lips. He was asking to enter. I parted my lips granting him permission.

The feeling was unreal. I'd never felt like this with Alex. Our tongues danced in sync with each other. His hands started exploring my body. Feeling every curve. His shirt was already off so I was able to feel all around his torso. I can't believe how toned he was. He was gorgeous.

Luca's POV

Val first came into bed with me, I was shocked at how easily and confidently she did it. She even wrapped my arms around her. I wasn't going to admit it, but it felt nice. After a few more rounds, things heated up. Then Stella dared Val to kiss me for thirty seconds. She sat on top of my dick. I was surprised. She then kissed me, I was even more surprised how much I liked it. She tasted good.

It'd been thirty seconds. I really didn't want to stop but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. As I pulled away, I felt her hand snake to the back of my head and push me into her lips. She didn't want to stop either it made me pretty happy.

Yeah whoops, I got hard. She just smiled at me and then continued to kiss me. I could feel her trying to be in control, but I was stronger. I flipped her over so I was on top. I started kissing and sucking her neck. I was trying to find her sweet spot. I found it, and I could feel her trying not to moan. But she failed and moaned in pleasure. I smiled, proud of my work.

I then brought my face back to her lips. I deepened the kiss even more. I asked for permission to use my tongue she thankfully let me. It felt right. I might've been tipsy but I was fully aware of what was happening.

I never really thought about this happening. But I'm pretty glad it did.

I started feeling all over her body. She did the same with me. For being a virgin she was pretty good at this. She started feeling all over my torso, my shirt was already off. I thought it'd only be fair if hers was off. I pulled it over her head. Never breaking the kiss once. She let me. I was surprised she hadn't stopped us yet.