i was sobbing

Valentina's POV

As I put the dress on I couldn't help but stare at myself. I'll admit I actually looked good. Luckily there was a spot for my microphone. So I put it on. Just in case. I honestly didn't think anything was going to happen. But Luca saying all those possibilities got me very worried. As I walked into the living room, I saw Alex, and Straw's jaws drop. I laughed. Their faces were priceless. Of course, I had to take a picture. That moment honestly gave me all the confidence I needed. I love them both so much.

I walked out the door, Alex and I hand in hand, and then got into a limo. I know. A FREAKING LIMO. I swear as soon as I saw it, I let out a little girl squeal. I've always wanted to be in one. We drove to the finest Italian restaurant in Venice. I got to say this place looked divine. The beautiful place was called 'Dopolavoro'. It was the most beautiful place I've ever seen for a restaurant. Damn this place had to be expensive. Why'd he have to take me somewhere so expensive?

I hate when anyone buys me things. Especially expensive things. I was taught to never ever expect, and be grateful for anything that's given to me. So when people give me things I appreciate it. But I don't know how to show it, and I feel bad. But I'll figure it out later. We were brought to a table in the front of the dining room.

He ordered us some water, then he looked at me. "Damn Val, you look fucking incredible." I felt my ears and face get so hot. I prayed to god he couldn't see me. It was pretty dim in here. "Thank you, Alex, you look pretty incredible yourself." He smiled. How could he be dangerous? He was a perfect gentleman, always giving me compliments, and was so fucking caring. We ordered some shrimp pasta. It. Was. Amazing. I didn't want to leave. But he promised me, that I'd like the next stop better. So he paid, I thanked him, and we were off to the next destination.

The trip was about forty minutes. I wondered why he was taking so long to get us to our next place. I was getting antsy. Finally, we arrived. I felt better, as we went to a park. This was the same park my parents had met, and where my dad proposed. I felt my heart flutter with emotions. Joy, pain, guilt, the love I had for this man. I couldn't take it, I finally just let it out. They were soft tears. I couldn't start sobbing. Tonight was too perfect.

"Babe, hey, hey, what's wrong?" He asked in a concerned voice. "It's just I'm feeling so many emotions right now. This place. It's so special. And the fact I'm here with you is just-" I let out a small laugh, and with that, I started to cry a little more. Alex smiled at me. Then pulled me into a very tight hug.

I swear I melted right then and there. He backed up, pulled something out of his pocket, got on one knee, then "Valentina Moretti, you've been with me through thick and thin. Helping me out with my brother, always worrying about me. And always loving me. Will you make me the happiest man, and marry me?"

My heart stopped. I couldn't breathe. He did not just. "Oh my god, Alex.. yes I love you so much." And there went my plan of not sobbing tonight. I just cried rivers of happy tears.

Luca's POV

She supposedly looked incredible tonight. The mic she was wearing was pretty precise so I could pick up everything. I had a tracker placed on her phone. She may have had no idea who this man was but I did, I could not risk missing anything. They went to a nice restaurant. I've been their plenty of times. My favorite of them all. I was jealous.

After a long car ride, they ended up at a park, I arrived a few minutes after they did, so I could come in and help her just in case. Once I arrived, I saw her. I mean damn. She really looked incredible. That dress hugged her perfectly in all the right places. It was short, so I could see her beautiful toned legs. She was wearing heels, so the muscle was even more visible. The top wasn't cut too low but wasn't too high. Her hair was straightened. It was surprisingly very long. The tips reached her hips. Her skin was glowing as the sun had started to set.