Being A Dad : Sebastian Stan

By marvelgirl1337

"Say 'I' " I said carefully. "Ai !" said Ashley excitedly. I have a very hyper baby! "Love" I said slowly. "... More

Being A Dad
The News
Are you sure?
Knowing The Gender
She Is Here!
The Godfather
First Day
Night Duty
LA
Hemsworth Family
Formula Milk
Shocking News
An End and A Beginning
She'll Stay With Me
Home Without You
Story Telling Time
Child Again
Press Tour
Flashback
I Have Been Tagged
A Sick Day
Father's Day Gift
At ACE Comicon
Some Best Days Of My Life
Will's Wedding
About Writing This Book
Cranky Baby
Best Birthday Gift
MONDAY
A Day With Ginger
Halloween
Grandparents
Ashley Turns One (Part 1)
Ashley Turns One (Part 2)
Struggle of A Single Parent
Imagines
Priority
A Year Without You
In Our Memory
Making People Smile
Worst Nightmare
Hope Is A Beautiful Word
In The End
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
We All Are Same (Bonus 2)
Bonus Chapter (With Anna)
Please Read It
Last Time
Dear World

Baba

3.3K 70 22
By marvelgirl1337

I am dedicating this to a special person! <3 <3 I don't know why I just look at her username and there was Evans on it. So i decided that if I would write a chapter with Chris Evans on it I will dedicate it to her <3

Sebastian's POV

I put a t-shirt and a tiny comfy pants on Ashley and then made a cute ponytail with her hair. Her hair has got so long that her front hair just covers her forehead entirely. She was continuously chewing her fingers.

"Bububububub!" she babbled.

"Yes, baby. We are going to Baba." I smiled as I picked her up and locked the doors. We got into the car and the whole ride Ashley just babbled and babbled. We reached Chris's house and I took her diaper bag as well Ashley's fav toys Water bottle and held her on the other hand. You know Ashley nowadays doesn't like  to be hold in arms. She rather likes when someone carries her on the neck. But for now,no chance.

I rang the doorbell and Chris opened the door with a huge smile.

"My Nuget!!" Chris yelled happily and Ashley gave e squeal. She loves him. Ashley started to jump on my arm. Chris took her in his arms and started to kiss all over her face. Her giggled filled the air. I smiled.

"How are you my man?" said Chris as he placed Ashley on his neck and Ashley grabbed his hair.

"I am good man. How are you?" I said as I watched Ashley was very concentrated to grab Chris's individual hairs and her drool dripping on Chris' hair.

"I  am amazing now! You brought my Ginger!" said Chris happily.

"I should go now or I'll be late for work. Thanks for taking care of Ginger, Chris." I samiled thankfully.

"Hey she is my daughter as well. I love her." Chris said as he shook his head which tickled Ashley's face and she started to giggle.

"We will have a great day! We are going the beach!" said Chris excitedly. I chuckled.

"Have a nice day and Ginger, don't make any trouble for Baba." I said as I went to my car. I felt a bit sad that I will be missing my baby's first day at beach. But it's okay. She has her Baba with her. I think that Chris should also experience something of his daughter. After all Anna made him Ashley's Baba. 

Third Person's POV

Chris went inside with Ashley on his neck. He could feel wet something on his head. And he surely know it's Ashley's drool. He could care less. She is like his own daughter. When she was just a  fetus she peed on him so many times.

Dodger came running towards them and started to bark happily. He was jumping happily to catch Ashley. Ashley was also leaning down and giggling towards Dodger. Chris put down Ashley and placed her on the floor and sat beside her. Dodger started to lick her face and she started to giggle. Chris felt so happy and full when he saw both of his babies are happy and playing.

Dodger was licking, then brushing his nose on Ashley's chubby cheeks. Ashley was giggling and trying to catch Dodger's face. Chris captured the moment in the moment and posted it on twitter. He let Dodger play with Ashley for a while.

For a moment he just started at Ashley. His Nuget has grown up so much! He is seeing her after so long. Last time he saw his nuget, she was so sick. But now she is back again with her happy self. Sometime Chris thinks about how it will be if he had a family as well. His own kids. He is sure they will be as naughty as him. Seeing Ashley he always feels that if he could keep her to him forever. She is like the shining start which always makes everyone happy. Chris gently brushed Ashley's hair and she looked at him.

"Bubububububb!" she said excitedly throwing her hands to hold her. Chris felt like he is gonna cry any moment. That's how it feel when your baby calls you. He has heard calling her Baba over the phone but this time she is saying it in person, made him the happiest person in the world.

He placed her on his lap and Ashley started to stand up. Chris held her. 

"Bubububu..aghuaghu..bubu...dadada..aghi aghi..aye aye!" she said happily.

"I also missed you my nuget!!!" said Chris as he pulled her into a hug. Ashley warped his tiny chubby arms around his neck. Dodger being the jealous elder brother, jumped into Chris from the back and Chris started to burst out laughter.  His kids make him so happy.

"All right, Nuget. We are ready to go." said Chris as he put a hat on Ashley's head. And immediately Ashley removed it and held that hat in front of Chris and gave him a mischievous grin. You know the grin babies give almost closing their eyes and poking the head forward in a half pout half grin? that kind of grin. Chris couldn't help but laugh.

Ashley was looking so cute on her swimsuit that Chris thought that she looks like a barbie doll. Way too cuter than a barbie doll. Chris picked her up in the arm and took her diaper bag in the other hand. Chris put a pacifier on her mouth and got in the car. Dodger was on the back of the car. Ashley was on the car seat and Chris was driving.

Ashley and Dodger was having a meaningless conversation where Ashley was babbling and Dodger was barking.

They reached the beach and Chris got his kids out and the necessary things. Dodger followed him from behind and Chris found a spot where he put a blanket so that his Nuget wouldn't get burn by the hot sand. He then put all the things and opened the big umbrella. For a while Ashley was so happy to be under the umbrella. But then she got bored and crawled out of the umbrella.

She came out and held Chris' shoulder to stand. Chris placed a side kiss on her cheek. She giggle and she started to clap. 

"aye aye aye!!! bubububub! guguugugu! addadadada! aghi ahi!" she babbled happily. Then Ashley leaned forward with a serious face with drools coming out of the gap of her parted lips. She tried to grab Chris' beard. Everytime she tries to grab Chris' beard it just slips from her chubby hand. Chris' bear is not that thick but still she tried for a long time but failed. Then she gave up and crwa;ed towards the sea.

"Hey hey hey, Miss. Nuget! Where do you think you are going?" said Chris as he ran towards her.

"Bhu bhu bhu!" she said pointing at the sea. Chris chuckled at her cute expression.

"Okay, let's go." Chris said as he picked her up and then reached the water where only toes can get wet. Chris placed Ashley o the water and She started to splash water and slap it. Seeing her happy a bit smile plastered on Chris' face. He was occasionally splashing water on her and she was babbling and playing water.

After a while Chris looked around for Dodger, when he again looked at Ashley she had grabbed a handful of sand and was about to put that on her mouth.

"No no no noo! Nuget! You should not do this!" Chris said hurriedly and Ashley got scared and she started to  cry. Chris felt terrible for scaring her. He picked her up and and patted her back. That's when Ashley's stomach growled. 

"Ohhh, baby! You are hungry! Let's eat something!" said as he picked all of the things and got freshen up. Then he drove to a nearby place to eat.

Chris placed Ashley on her high chair and started to look around the place with curiosity. Occasionally some passe by's were smiling at her and she was grinning back and babbling.

Chris placed his order and by the time the food came he started to feed Ashley her baby food. The baby food was getting all over her face and bib. Never in Chris' life he thought that feeding a 7 month old is that hard! Ashley was making cute faces to him to convince him not to give her more. It was really hard to resist that cute face.

"See? there is a place NUget!" said Chris as he pointed at the ceiling and Ashley looked up and in the chance he shoved some food on her mouth.  After so many effort and looking here and there Ashley was finished with food and Chris wiped an invisible sweat from his head. Then Chris' food came and Chris gave Ashley a french fry and she started to suck it happily.

By the time Chris was finished, he saw Ashley's eyes are almost close  to shut. He picked her up and rick her a few times and her breath became even. He paid the bill and came out of the cafe with Dodger. He placed Ashley on the carseat and motioned Dodger to stay silent. Dodger nodded like an obedient kid.

We reached home and Chris  placed Ashley on Stella's playpen. She was looking so cute sleeping. Chris laughed inwardly thinking that Ashley only keep silent when she is taking a nap.

Sebastian's POV:

Firing Netania was one of the hardest things of my life. I feel so bad. At the same time what she did was completely wrong. I don't know why she did it.  She was a good friend. Her company was always so amazing. I wouldn't have expected on my wildest dream that she would post such things on social media.

Being an islamophobic is so 'no no'. Muslims are human as well. Every year so many people are killed because of islamophobia. It was hard but I had to do it. I couldn't just keep her and support her what she is doing. She needs to understand that what she did was wrong. I wish I could have known a bit earlier. I also think that it's not only Netania. There are so many people out there, doing such horrible things. Fiering one Netaina won't change the whole world. Firing her was just a small thing compared to what the islamophobes are doing to Muslim and those racists are doing around the world.

I was so disappointed at her that I just told her to pack her things and then left. I couldn't face her. It is not so easy as people think it is.  She had become a friend of mine. It's like stabbing a friend from the front. But still she did wrong. Terribly wrong.

I parked the car in front of Chris's house and  got out of the car. I really need to see my  baby's face. Only can make this horrible day a bit better. I knocked the door and Chris opened at lets me enter. The house was surprisingly very calm.

"Both of your babies asleep?" I said. Chris smiled.

"Yeah." said Chris.

We went to the living room and saw Ashley sleeping in the playpen. SHe was sucking her finger on her sleep. Though she looks so cute doing it, but it's a bad thing to do. So I removed her hand from her mouth she stirred a bit but didn't wake up.

"So? Did you hear about you racist assistant? How did she turned into a racist?  She is so sweet!" said Chris and I shrugged.

"Dunno." I said as i took a sip. 

"So? How's life going?" said Chris as he leaned on the couch.

"I am going to Greece" I said.

"Wow!" smiled Chris.

After a while Ashley got up and sat on the playpen. She was looking around like a lost child. Chris has went to kitchen. I got up and leaned on the playpen.

"Hey, Ginger!" I cooed. Ashley looked up and immediately gave me a huge grin.

"Dadaddadada!" she said excitedly as she forwarded her arms to pick her up. I picked her up and she immediately warped her tiny arms around my neck and placed her head on my shoulder. This thing she always does whenever she wakes up from a nap or sleep.

"I missed you my baby." I said as I rubbed her back. She stayed silent for a moment and the she lifted her head.

"Aghu aghu aghu?...buth! buth! buth....bhubhu.." she said cutely.

"Yeah... Dada had to do that." I said sadly. Ashley looked at me for a while then gave me a huge grin and placed a  wet kiss on my lips. That's all I needed to cheer my mood up. People say the right thing. The joy your child gives you, you can't compare it with any happiness.

"Thanks Ginger!" I said happily and she started to jump on my arms and babled excitedly. I looked at the door and saw Chris leaning on the doorframe smiling .

"You know sometimes I really want to have one of those doll of my very own." Chris pouted and i chuckled.

"You will have one day." I smiled.

"I hope so. She is just sooo cute and adorable." cooed Chris.

"yes she is. I am very blessed to have her in my life" I smiled as I rubbed her back.

Ashley is the gift of god. She is a blessing in my life. That day I promise that I will first make her a good human being with a pure good heart. She won't be a racist or anything. First comes humanity then other things. Spread the world with love. Love can heal every lost mind. Love can make this world a better place to live.

A/N: Hey guys! How was the chapter? Honestly when I saw those posts of Netania, I was so dissapointed. As a Muslim I felt to offended. But at the same time I really thought that It wasn't easy for Seb to fire her. No matter what she was working with him for a long time. So I really tried to show the emotion and all the things.

If you like this chapter please press the star sing and comment! Love ya all! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 9.5K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 45.4K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
417K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...