Forbidden ➳ Klaus Mikaelson...

By _FandomPrincess_

After graduating early and leaving mystic Falls Alexandria comes back. after 5 months of being away from her... More

The last dance
Klaus
The sun also rises
As I lay dying
The Birthday
The Hybrid
The End Of The Affair
Disturbing Behavior
Homecoming
The New Deal
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaisons/my own plot
The Departed
Growing Pains/The Rager
The Five
The Killer
We all go a little mad sometimes
O Come, All Ye Faithful
After School Special
Catch Me If You Can
A View To Kill
Author's Note
American Gothic
Pictures Of You
Bonus Chapter
Merry Christmas
ANNOYED
UPDATE!
FINALLY!!!
HELLOOOO!!
STOP MAN!!
I LOVE Y'ALL

The Reckoning

4.7K 87 3
By _FandomPrincess_

"Oh I will carry you over, fire and water for your love
And I will hold you closer
Hope your heart is strong enough
When the night is coming down on you
We will find a way through the dark"
~
One direction 💔
🔆🔆🔆🔆

I sigh as we finally arrive in Mystic Falls looking over to Klaus "ok. I take it back that was the longest ride I've ever had to experience" he chuckles getting out of the car and walking to one of the trucks with me following.

I bend down to Stefan's level as Klaus kicks his foot, he wakes up and I sigh looking at Klaus kissing his lips softly and he calms down immediately looking at me gratefully. Klaus sits down on one of the caskets in the sexiest way he could possibly sit down and I look back down to Stefan who's eyes finally open up.

He jolts up and I chuckle while looking back to Klaus and Stefan looks to Klaus fearfully "just give me a chance to explain myself, ok?" Klaus slightly smiles at him "no need. I'm not mad, I'm just curious. Rebekah and Ariana seem to think you're holding onto something. A piece of your old life. the thing is, they've got flawless instincts; borderline supernatural probably why they get along so well. So, I thought we would check it out. See for ourselves what it is you've been hiding." Klaus takes my hand in his interlocking our fingers while walking us to the back door opening it letting in the light to reveal Mystic Falls.

"Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan," I say sarcastically as he frowns looking at the town and I sigh contently  and look around making sure no one is looking and snap his neck "well, he's a buzzkill."

Klaus and I took Stefan to where Rebekah is and he thought that Stefan's "clan" would be at the boarding house but I told him it's senior prank night and they wouldn't miss that at least Caroline wouldn't let them and we ended up going to the school like I said.
Klaus flashed us to the school and we opened the front doors before walking down the hallway to a certain door and I back up with Klaus following and shh him whispering to him "I think she's in there." He smirks to me pecking my lips quickly, Elena comes out of the double doors and as soon as she turns the corner she comes face to face with Klaus and I gasping.
"There's my girl." I glare at him and look back to Elena "Klaus!" She tries to run and I chuckle "that was stupid." Klaus flashes in front of her "you're supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?"
He grabs her arm roughly and I follow behind them annoyed as we turn a corner heading towards the gym "you put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." She gasps "if you're going to kill me, just do it!" Klaus smirks back at me before leading her to the gym " not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer." He says grabbing her roughly by her arm and dragging her into the gym with me following.
Walking into the gym I see some teenagers putting cups on the gym floor and some filling cups up. I smirk before yelling out "ATTENTION, SENIORS.YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN BUSTED. PRANK NIGHT IS OVER." They all groan and I smirk "head on home." I look back to Klaus who's smirking at me as I stop a girl and a guy "you two. We remember you." The girl looks to us "I'm sorry. Who are you?" I chuckle before Klaus says "oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met. Lift your foot up, Dana." I chuckle and she lifts her foot up as Klaus compels her"that's a shitty name." Klaus smirks over at me and I smirk looking into the guys eyes compelling him "if she drops her foot, Chad? I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" I say smirking as Elena looks to me fearfully "don't Klaus, Alexandria— you don't have hurt anybody" I chuckle "my actual name is Ariana Fabron, I found my birth parents." She looks to me sadly and I chuckle "unlike yours, mine don't have death wishes." Tears gather in her eyes and I look at her "oh, don't be a wuss."

I walk over to the bleachers sitting on it and sigh as Klaus sits down next to me grabbing the side of my neck before kissing me fiercely and I climb on his lap as we make out, he grabs my ass and I grind down on him and he groans as I smirk pulling away and sitting back in my seat and look over to see Elena standing in the middle of the gym. Klaus and I walk towards Elena and she gulps nervously "you're with him?" I chuckle "no, I play hard to get and he won't give up." Klaus smirks down at me kissing his forehead before looking back to Dana and Chad "keep it up" he says as Dana groans and Chad watches her intently.
Klaus pulls me to his side and I wrap my arms around his torso "where's Stefan? What did you do to him?" Klaus smirks "Stefan's on a little time out." He says as the door opens to the gym, I look over smirking as I see Bonnie and Matt walk in "BONNIE, GET OUT OF HERE!" She yells to her and Klaus flashes us in front of her "Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started. Ah, Dana why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight." They sit on the ground as Klaus and I look to Bonnie "I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?" She looks to him bravely "that's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me." I chuckle "oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix." The door opens and Rebekah walks in with Tyler Lockwood as he groans "GET OFF ME!" I chuckle "hush now." Klaus smirks "I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning— she can be quite mean." Rebekah glares at him "don't be an ass." Elena's dumb ass steps forward slightly and I step in front of Klaus "leave him alone!" Klaus walks around me dragging Tyler "I'm going to make this very simple— every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually." Klaus bites into his wrist and forces it down Tyler's throat "I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake... you better hurry" he says snapping his neck as he falls to the ground.
I walk to Klaus's side and he wraps his arm around my shoulder as I wrap my arm around his torso I see the look I always see in his eyes the fear of loneliness "don't do that." I say and he looks to me confused "what?" I sigh "don't think that I'll leave you even for a second." He sighs and kisses my forehead and we walk to the bleachers and sit down, I lay my head on his shoulder and listen to Elena and Matt talking "he's dead." Elena walks to Tyler's body " he's not dead. Klaus's blood will turn him into a vampire." Klaus stands up with our fingers interlocked "and if Bonnie is successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena... for safe-keeping." Bonnie shakes her head but Elena nods her head as Bonnie and Matt leave the gym "so this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier." I laugh "I also think Katherine is too... I actually like Katherine she gets me." Rebekah laughs "enough, Rebekah. Little love." I sigh and he looks to Rebekah "take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" Rebekah smirks to Elena sarcastically before grabbing Tyler by the arm and dragging him out of the gym. "Just ignore her. Petty little thing." I chuckle and look to Klaus "I'll be back." He nods as I make my way to look for Bonnie to find them in the hallway "WAIT! BONNIE!" She glares at me "what do you want?" I sigh " I know how to save Tyler" she smiles at me before frowning "why are you helping us?" I sigh "just you and Tyler" I say to her and look to Matt "no offense, you have to contact the original witch. Matt will have to go to the other side which involves him dying." I look down to see the Gilbert ring "lucky for you, you'll come back to life... I've always liked you as a person Bonnie and Tyler was my best friend so I want to make sure nobody dies tonight" she smiles "thank you, Alexandria." I frown " I actually found my birth parents, my name is Ariana Fabron" she smiled as I walked away and went back into the gym to see Klaus looks to me with a slight frown "you helped them!" I chuckle darkly "no, I helped you." He frowns confused "I basically gave them the answer to help you find the answer you're looking for." He smirks at me and kisses my cheek and I walk to bleachers sitting next to Elena purposely and she glares at me "why are you helping him? I'm supposed to be your sister" I chuckle "no... according to my mom and dad I only have a brother who's just as psycho as me." She looks at me before looking away "no wonder Mom and dad never liked you." I chuckle darkly "you might still call them Mom and dad but I sure as hell don't. And that doesn't bother me as much as it used to thanks to Klaus." She gulps "I found out I'm immortal so don't test me." I say as my eyes change from blue to yellow and she fearfully scoots away from me.
Elena gets up and starts to comfort Dana who's crying. And I honestly could careless, I sit next to Klaus kissing his cheek and he smirks pecking my lips as we hear the door open and we both frown looking over to see Stefan.
"Stefan..."  but he ignores her "Klaus..." I chuckle "come to save your damsel, mate?" He shakes his head "I came to ask for your forgiveness. And pledge my loyalty." I scoff "well, you broke that pledge once already." "Elena means nothing to me anymore. And whatever you ask of me... I will do." Klaus and I make eye contact and I do a spell making a mind link bond between us "bullshit." He smirks at me before looking to Stefan with a frown on his face before smirking "fair enough. Let's drink on it. Kill them." I gasp "Klaus..." he looks to me and I sigh sitting down as Dana and Chad stand up frantically.  "What are you waiting for? Kill them." Elena looks to Stefan shaking her head and I stand next to Klaus close to Elena "NO! STEFAN, DON'T. He's not going to hurt me. He already said — AHH!" I Slap her hard and she falls to the ground "yeah, he won't but I will. Man I've been waiting to do that for years" Stefan speeds me to the wall and Klaus tries to come over but I put my hand up and look into his eyes "hey seeetums" I say looking into Stefan's eyes "get off of me." I say compelling him "he gets off robotically and I smirk "well, looks like I can compel vampires." Klaus smirks "that'll come in handy" I smirk before Stefan tries to attack Klaus and Klaus grabs him back the neck "she means nothing to you. Your lies just keep piling up." Stefan groans "let her go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word!" I scoff and Klaus frowns at him "your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this— stop fighting" Klaus compels him "don't do this, don't do this." Klaus frowns slightly "I didn't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance. Now I'm going to have to take it." "Don't... Don't..." I chuckle "you will do exactly as I say when I say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey." Klaus compels him before releasing him from his deathly chokehold and I sigh sitting down " that's gotta suck." "NO!STEFAN!" Elena says and Klaus smirks "now kill them. Ripper." Stefan's vampire face shows he kills Dana first then goes for Chad and I actually felt bad for them, but that quickly went away when I smelt the blood so I quickly left the gym and ran into Rebekah before leaving out to a storage room and to the fridge and saw a lot of water so I grabbed a bottle and walked back to the gym  and hear a loud buzzer that read 20 minutes and I chuckle "ou, a timer exciting" I say before gulping down my water in one sip, I chuckle as I grab Klaus's hand pouting to him and he pecks my lips and I smile at him as his face turns to a frown "where'd you go?" I chuckle "went to see if they kept blood in this wretched school but only found water so I just drank a water, what'd I miss?" He chuckles and takes my hand as  he guides me out of the gym " they have 20 minutes to figure it what's going on or Stefan is going to kill Elena." I shrug "could be worse" he chuckles kissing my lips quickly and I stop as I hear Bonnie and Matt talking before putting my lips to my mouth and motion him to listen " it worked, I saw her. I saw Vickie." "You did?" "She has a message for you." "For me?" "From the witch that put that out the hybrid curse on Klaus. She said that Elena shouldn't have survived Klaus' ritual. The hybrids can't transition because Elena's still alive." "Tyler..." "he's going to die,isn't he?"
Klaus speaks up "I wouldn't be too sure about that. Given the choice, doppelgänger or a hybrid, I go hybrid every time." We then run down the hall before  running into Elena "we've got to stop meeting like this." Klaus chuckles as we renter the cafeteria where Stefan stabs himself to try and not kill Elena "this is fascinating. I've never seen this before. The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this one girl. Why don't you turn it off?" "NO!" "Come on. Your humanity is killing you. All the guilt must be exhausting. Turn it off." "NO!"
"Stefan..." Elena says softly looking to him.
Klaus stands up from the table we're sitting on "you're strong. But you're not that strong." He says ripping the wood out of his stomach "turn...it...off." Stefan glares at him "NO!" He yells pushing him, Klaus speeds him to the wall "TURN IT OFF!" He yells compelling him.
"What'd you do?" Elena asks sadly and I look to her with a frown "he fixed him." Klaus walks towards Elena "but I think a test is in order, don't you? Ripper... perhaps you'd like a drink... from the doppelgängers neck." Stefan's vampire face comes out and he speeds towards Elena drinking from her neck with her screaming and I sigh as Klaus and I leave the cafeteria and go where Tyler and the rest of the people are "well The verdict's in. The original witch says the doppelgänger should be dead."
Rebekah walks over excitedly "does that mean we can kill her?" I chuckle as Klaus speaks "no I'm fairly certain it means the opposite." "What?!" Rebekah says holding onto Caroline "call it a hunch. Elena's blood. Drink it." "No,no,no,no, Tyler, don't!" I sigh "if he doesn't feed he'll die anyway consider this an experiment. It's ok. Ty" he looks up to me with trusting eyes and takes the tube of blood before drinking it and rolling on the floor groaning , Caroline fighting against Rebekah "Bloody Hell, shut up!" I look back to Tyler who's wolf eyes are showing "well, that's a good sign."

We end up sitting outside the hospital as the compelled nurses are drawing her blood for Klaus to make his hybrids.
"So the doppelgänger isn't the problem. Her blood is the solution." Klaus frowns as I push Rebekah off the car sitting I her spot as my parents show up and I smile at them "seems so." "How'd you know?" "Well, you know how much the original witch hated me. Do you honestly think I'd do anything other than the opposite of what she says." Rebekah smirks " a thousand years in the grave and she's still screwing with you." I laugh and continue listening to them as my dad hugs me "well, it makes sense if you think about it from her perspective. It was her failsafe in case I ever broke the hybrid curse. The doppelgänger had to die in order for me to become a hybrid but if she was dead..." Rebekah rolls her eyes "then you couldn't use her blood to sire yourself a new species." "Leaving me alone for all time."  He says and I cut in grabbing his face in my hands "you're never going to be alone, Klaus not with me around you're never ever going to be alone." He sighs nodding and kisses my cheek "I want to take my girl, the doppelgänger, and my hybrid the hell out of this one pony town." He looks back to Rebekah "why don't you get the truck? I'll get Elena." Rebekah leaves and I chuckle as I see Damon "well, babe look who finally decided to show up to the party." "Where is she?" "Elena? Ah, she's making a donation to a greater cause. I'm afraid I can't let you interfere, mate." I hopped down off of the car "you'll have to kill me." "Oh, I would love to kill you, but I made a pledge to your brother, and unlike him, I keep my word. Although, you know what, thinking about it now, he probably doesn't care that much anymore." He slams him on a car " you don't want to know about your friend Mikael?" Just as Klaus is about to hit him he stops and my dad looks to me sighing "what do you know about Mikael?" "Just that he knows you're here." "Bluffing." "Katherine and I found him. Consider it our leverage.he throws him into the car and I help him up already knowing where he's going and I gasp backing up and speeding off with my family following and I see Klaus and he kisses me "you ready to leave this pony town?" I nod my head "hell yes!"

We get into the car and Klaus drives us to the airport with all my stuff in the trunk and when we arrive and get into the plane sitting down in our seats Klaus looks to me "when are you going to be mine, Ariana?"
🔆🔆🔆🔆
Hey y'all so I haven't updated this in so long 😩 but I promise I'll update again tomorrow.
-Mya 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 6.8K 53
"I'm done ignoring how I feel about you.". "And what is that?" "I love you." --- Book 1 TVD seasons 2-4 Finished Jan. 2023 Disclaimer I don't own The...
899K 20.6K 66
❝it's always been you❞ *COMPLETE* *BOOK ONE OF THE SALVATORE SISTER SERIES* THE VAMPIRE DIARIES - SEASON TWO - FOUR Charlotte Amelia Salvatore was tu...
2.3M 86.4K 84
◌¨̮͚ *. stefan salvatore comes to mystic falls with one thing in mind; elena gilbert. instead, he finds himself enamored with athena hunt, and realiz...
38.3K 915 43
You always thought your love story was epic. It started with a boy and a curse. For centuries, it survived every obstacle. Until it didn't. What happ...