His Concubine (Book 2 of the...

Por samanthacassidy92

Kamar is the new demon king, Damarius is still Vanessa's servant, but new things come with Kamar's new positi... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 24

3.6K 170 14
Por samanthacassidy92

I clawed at Kamar's chest as his painfully burning cock slid inside of me. I could smell my own skin burning from his touch. It was the worst pain I had ever felt, and I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face.

"Stop!" I screamed at him, beating his chest even harder. But he just kept his eyes locked on mine as he continued to push. I could hear a beastly scream come from outside of the ring of fire, but I couldn't see who it came from. My heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to have a heart attack. My breathing quickened and my hands were starting to shake.

"Hold on, Vanessa," Kamar said in his demonic voice. I shook my head rapidly. "P-please stop!"

"You know I can't."

He was so far into me now that I could feel the heat rising to my ovaries. I let out another scream, hoping it would relieve some of the pain but it didn't.

"Kill me!" I begged.

"No, you can survive this."

"I don't want to! Fucking kill me!"

Those red and black eyes stared down at me, and as soon as I thought that he was all the way in, he rammed the rest of his cock inside of me. His base hit me so hard I could hear my skin sizzle. I let out another scream, this one much more like a whimper as my mind began shutting down. The smoke around us began filling my lungs and I was having a hard time breathing.

"Stay with me, please." Kamar begged as he ran his demon claws through my hair. I had so many mixed feelings for him at that moment. I knew he couldn't physically stop himself from doing this because of the blood oath, but he was the one that chose me as his concubine. He agreed to putting me through this test before even knowing what it was. A large part of me hated him for this, and I wondered if he could see the hate in my eyes as I stared up at him.

"Vanessa... please... don't give up," he begged as his eyes began to water, and I gently touched his arm before letting the darkness consume me.

**** A devilish grin appeared on a pale woman's face as she sat up on her white couch. She had long black hair that was similar to mine, and black eyes with a white pupil in the center. She was completely naked, and for some reason I wasn't uncomfortable with it. She stood up as I slowly walked towards her. The floor was full of fog so I could barely see her feet. She had the perfect petite body and she was a few inches shorter than me. I had never met a woman that had to look up to talk to me.

"I've been waiting on you for a while," she ran up to me and gave me a hug.

I froze beneath her touch as I responded, "Who are you?"

She pulled back with fake shock on her face. "How could you not recognize me?"

I studied her a little closer and I didn't recognize this girl at all.

She sighed. "Here, let me change to something more familiar." She turned around and her hair suddenly became red, cutting off at her shoulders, and she had on a Ozzy Osbourne shirt with ripped jeans. My eyes immediately started watering.

"Olive?!" I ran up to her and hugged her tight. I squeezed her until I thought I would break her ribs and she hugged me back.

"How the fuck is this happening?" I said, not wanting to let go of her.

Her arms around my back was the most comforting thing I had felt since that last trip to the mountains we took together. The tears were streaming down my cheeks and I no longer cared about anything else.

"Nessa, look at me," she said, and it was so comforting to hear her call me that. She was the only one of my friends that ever gave me that nickname.

I slowly pulled back and noticed her eyes were still black with a white pupil.

"What happened to you?" I asked, wiping the tears from my face.

"You know I died in the car accident."

I gave a nod, and suddenly remembered Damarius. How could I have forgotten about him?

"Where is he?" I started looking around, trying to remember what was happening before I got to this room. Olive gently squeezed my arms. "Don't try to remember just yet."

"Am I dead?"

"Not completely."

"Explain to me what's going on. How are you here and what the hell am I doing here?"

"I am here to help you." She said with a demonic hiss as her lips curved into this creepy demented smile. She may have looked like my best friend but this definitely wasn't her.

I took a step back. "Who are you?"

"I told you. I'm your best friend." She said it as a matter of fact and tilted her head to the side to look at me. Her black eyes and white pupil only made me more uncomfortable.

"Who was the girl before you changed into Olive?"

She smiled. "Do you prefer that body over this one?"

"I prefer the one that is real. Not whatever the fuck this is."

She kept a smile on her face and gave a single nod. Her body changed back to the pale woman with long black hair. She was naked again, and a few strands of black hair fell in front of her face as those white pupils stared back at me.

"What the fuck are you?" I asked, unable to hide the fear in my voice.

"You don't need to be afraid. I am here to make you better."

She stepped closer to me as I tried to take a step back but I was greeted with a cold wall behind me. She grabbed my hand and held it up to hers; every freckle and crease mirrored mine.

"We look like twins," I said in shock.

She nodded. "We are one now, Vanessa. And everyone that has wronged you is fated to die. You are stronger than you know. But you must allow me in first to accept this power."

"What do you mean, allow you in?"

"Just a simple yes for me to help you become stronger and make sure no one else harms you again." She smiled up at me as she continued to hold my hand in hers.

"I don't know what-"

"Shh. Do this for me... I want you to remember where you were before you got here. Can you do that for me?" Her voice sounded calm and less demonic which relieved some of the tension I was feeling. I stood there as she held both of my hands in hers and it was like recalling a dream hours after you've woken up.

"I remember fire and the smell of smoke."

"What else?" She inched closer to me as if she was going to caress my body but she just stood there looking up at me.

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate. "Someone screamed... a man? No... maybe a woman. I can't think!" I was becoming frustrated as I had trouble recalling.

"Shh," she gently wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my back to soothe me. "Keep trying. You can do it. What else did you see?" She laid her head against my chest as she relaxed her arms around my waist. I tried again.

"Eyes... black and red eyes."

"Keep going." I could hear her smiling.

I started to hear a demonic scream come from the distance, and the smell of burning flesh was stuck in my nose. The voices and smell was getting stronger and louder. I didn't know if I wanted to remember anymore.

"Keep going," she ordered in that demonic voice, immediately taking away any comfort she was trying to provide. My lips were trembling as I kept my eyes closed. "Someone's burning... the smell of... burning flesh..."

"Who is burning, Vanessa?"

Her nails began to dig into my hips and I was surprised when I didn't feel any pain. But then I felt a body on top of me and heard a familiar male voice. I knew this man. I looked down and noticed that my body was burning between my legs and the heat had spread to my stomach.

I replied in shock. "I'm burning... I'm the one burning," I repeated as the panic entered my throat.

"Do you want my help now?"

"Yes. Oh God. Help me."

             I opened my eyes and the girl leaned back so she could look up at me with those unnerving white pupils. Her nails dug into the center of my torso and began ripping me in two. I screamed at the sight of it, but noticed that I didn't feel any pain. She tore my skin apart until the opening was large enough for her to step inside. Her legs went in first and then she turned around to match my stance. She looked up at me one last time with those creepy eyes before closing my body back up.

      I frantically scanned my body for wounds trying to make sense of what just happened. But as I looked down at my stomach, I was completely healed as if it never happened. I searched the dark room for the girl but all that was left was the white couch she had sat on. I slowly stepped towards it as I tried to catch my breath. The room was beginning to fade as if I was going somewhere else, and the last thing I hear is a voice inside my head...

They will all burn. Every last one of them.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

175K 6.7K 74
The demon - he only liked one thing shedding blood of people, enjoying to make them suffer. Enjoying to see them dead but until he meet this girl. So...
6.9K 389 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
1.5M 42.5K 48
1st in hell as of June 23 2018 & July 2 2020 1st in demon as of August 24 2018 1st in forever as of June 12 2019 1st in fantasy-romance as of June 2...
49.5K 2.2K 13
Secrets and Deceit Ashley moved from her small town life for college and thought everything was perfect until she caught her childhood friend with he...