✘ "You have a new match!" [Ri...

By Nanaleedia

✘ Updates every second Friday! ✘ // Where dating apps and the process of falling in love meets (sugar) daddy... More

Prologue: The honest bio
1: "Levi sent you a new message!"
2: The way to start a conversation
3: Praying to lady luck
4: One hell of a phone call
5: Making progress
6: Stripped
7: The first meeting
8: A kiss that burns like whiskey
9: How to tame a slut
10: Feelings after midnight
12: Light and delight
13: A warmth among the cold
14: A boy with too much nerve
15: Really fucking mad
16: One
17: Some long-ass foreplay
18: Sonder
19: Behind the clouds hides the sun
20: Daddy issues
21: Getting under his skin
22: A ride and a ride
23: To be his
24: A tender warmth in a scarred heart
25: A timeless town
26: Fighting spirit
27: Magnetism
28: Breathless
29: It's all about that ass
30: Guys my age
31: The art of tension
32: Wicked desire
33: Lessons to learn
34: Moldable
35: A slow surrender
36: Strained yet relaxed
37: Rewards
38: A late night talk walk
39: Home is where...
40: Defenseless
41: When two worlds start to merge
42: Unapologetically yourself
43: Melancholy
44: All hail fairy godmother
45: Pretty fucking obscene
46: Lotus
47: Winding down
48: Masochist
49: The art of obedience
50: Despe-fucking-ration
51: Getting comfortable
52: Sacré bleu!
53: Addicted
54: Conscious or confident?
55: Stiff dick, soft heart
56: Those who love will fear
57: Healer
58: Even the grumpiest bastard likes cheese
59: Like a game of chess
60: Mind over body
61: The void that heals
62: Brave, a little reckless and really fucking arousing

11: You fall, you lose...?

14.3K 490 266
By Nanaleedia

(A/N): Last Friday we suddenly reached 1k views, it's a milestone that I've looked forward to for a long time and by now we're already at 1,3k!! It feels really good that I'm getting somewhere with this project, so an extra big thank you to everyone who's reading or in any way supporting this story. It really helps me going and motivates me a lot!

RECAP: 
Sooo~ last week we left our darlings in heat as they both just had confessed out loud that they like each other (and more than just the sex). This led to Levi feeling possessive and Eren longing for intimacy. So Levi snapped and a just few minutes later is where we're continuing today~ 

I hope you'll enjoy this mess of a chapter... 
As always, I'll see you again on Friday and leave a vote or comment if you liked it or if there's just anything on your mind!
bAIII

Levi's POV

"Aaahhh Levi!" Eren's voice was already strained and desperate.

"You seriously want to do it again already huh? Hoe" Levi bit out through gritted teeth as he grinded against him. He had him pressed towards a wall, held up one of his legs with one hand and used the other to press his elbow against his chest and his fingers into his mouth. Eren let out a muffled, wet moan.

"U-hu... I do- haahhh!" Fucking hell, Levi loved hearing how desperate he was for him.

"Oh baby I'm going to make you feel so good" he said in a low voice and easily discarded the towel that was by now loosely tied around Eren's waist. He made him turn around to face the wall before bringing his hand to the brunet's crotch and stroking him sensually.

"Haahh.." Eren breathed restlessly.

"Tell me, what thoughts are running through your head right now, Eren? Why did you want me to fuck you again so suddenly?"

"Um I- hmm..." Eren said, seemingly a bit distressed by the question. "I just... I don't know"

"You really don't know or you're just too embarrassed, shy, to say it?"

"Hmm..."

"Well?" Levi urged at the same time as he found Eren's nipple with his fingers and started to tease him.

"The latter, I guess" Eren admitted, his voice slightly higher pitched.

"Thought so" Levi replied and pinched the sensitive area.

"Uhn..." Eren started again and finally seemed to be able to pull through his emotions. "I just felt so happy... from hearing you say that... that you like me. And I like to express myself with my body."

"Express yourself with your body?" Levi asked, interested. "So you mean that every shaky breath you take is actually you admitting that only I can break you down like this? ...Every moan confesses that you're crazy about me?" Almost as an confirmation Eren immediately let out a moan from hearing his words.

"Yes" he sighed, contented. Levi sucked in his lip and pressed the younger's body against his. Damn he liked that thought.

"Fuck, you're making me so hard for you" he breathed into his ear as he let his hands travel over his body. "I'm going to fuck you so good. Tell me how you want me to fuck you to express that I like you, Eren?"

"Ahh..." Eren breathed out a flustered, shaky breath and seemed to be searching for the right words, but Levi didn't wait for his reply.

"Love is gentle, is it not? Love is patient, love is kind" he instead cited sweetly into his ear with a crooked smile.

"Hah, no thank you, not in bed at least" Eren chuckled a little.

"No?"

"No" he said resolutely and twisted his head backwards to be able to look the shorter man in the eyes. Damn, Levi thought, his eyes is a fucking masterpiece. Eren opened his mouth and only hesitated for a second before he answered Levi's question. "Fuck me like you mean it, Levi."

He wouldn't have to ask for that twice. Levi gripped around his wrist and pulled him towards the bed. Eren wasn't late to catch his intention and hurried up to sit on top of the bed. He locked eyes with Levi as he quickly backed up towards the end that faced the wall. Levi got up after him until he stood on his knees in front of him, in between his legs.

"Don't you dare cum without warning this time. You are not dirtying the sheets again, filthy whore" he said with steel in his eyes and voice as he untied his bath robe and laid it aside at the side of the bed. Eren's eyes immediately went down to his hard cock and he swallowed thickly.

"I understand sir" he whined before using his tongue to wet his lips that seemed to be drying up from all the open mouthed breathing.

"Good" Levi said and leaned down over him until their lips locked together in a hungry kiss. Their tongues met and he entangled one hand in Eren's still damp locks while he sneaked in the other under his back to push his body closer to him.

Not enough, Levi thought. A normal person's level of possessiveness should've been sated by the last occurring events, but oh hell no, it just made him crave more.

"Say my name Eren" he whispered into the kiss and started to grind his hips towards the younger's again. The underside of their cocks brushed against each other and made Eren let out a needy whine straight into Levi's mouth.

"Fuck... Levi" he moaned. Levi pulled back to put on a condom and lube himself up. He could see that Eren was still half relaxed since their go just earlier, so he settled with just draping his lubed up fingers over the muscle to tease the younger man. Eren let out small sounds of pleasure and longing as Levi touched him and oh those sounds turned him on just heavenly. He looked up to get a view of his perfect eyes at the same time as he positioned his hips and let him feel him at his entrance. "Levi-" Eren immediately moaned again, sounding needier and needier by the minute. His eyebrows was arched and Levi could see his body tense in anticipation.

With a low moan he pushed in, just slower this time. He wanted to see every change in Eren's expressions as he took him. A twitch in the muscles controlling his eyebrows, the tiny muscles under his eyes tensing, his mouth opening and his pupils dilating. Damn yes. He didn't know anyone else who were capable of making such a delicious expression. He had seen Eren doing this multiple times before and by now he was quickly realizing that it was a dangerously addictive sight.

"Gooood" Eren's voice fell out in a long outstretched moan. "Levi, damn you're so big!"

"Eren" Levi breathed and liked the way the word felt at his tongue. He trailed kisses along his neck and at the same time as he started moving inside him he also gave him a quite harsh bite over the sensitive skin. You're mine, I'll show you that you're fucking mine, he thought. This messy boy was riling him up more than anyone had managed to for a long, long time.

"Oh yes" Eren breathed and let his head fall back. Levi started moving, and fucking hell, it felt so good. Eren's body temperature on average seemed to be higher than Levi's own and the extra heat inside of him felt simply amazing around his cock. Eren let out a deep moan and got something lost over his expression.

"Ahh you're stretching me out so damn much, fuck, fuck" he cursed, squirming in pleasure and probably some pain.

"You just love getting a big cock, don't you?"

"Ahhh yes but- ahh..."

"But?"

"I- Hmm..." Eren started but trailed off, seemingly too embarrassed and full of pleasure to finish the sentence.

"Come on, baby. But what?" Levi asked but didn't exactly make it easy for him since he nevertheless kept on with the intense pace.

"Nhhg..." Eren moaned and hesitated. "Bu- but... I love even more that it's you, daddy" Eren finally pressed out, his face quickly heating up.

Holy fuck. That fucking pressed all of Levi's weaknesses at the same time.

"...What are you doing to me?" he asked lowly under his breath and couldn't stop himself from reaching out to his face to touch that gorgeous blush. He wanted this brat. Damn how he wanted him. Right in that moment he wanted all of him and felt that no one else should ever again get a taste of him. Fuck no. He grunted, sat up in a kneeling position and lifted up Eren using a strong grip on his hips until it was only his shoulders that was supported against the bed. Eren's eyes widened and he let out a deep gasp when Levi suddenly thrusted into him again. This was a tiring position that demanded some good arm strength, but if you're able to pull it off you'll able to go in deep and control the angle perfectly. It wasn't much of a match for Levi, especially not now after that rush of encouragement. And judging on Eren's immediate reaction he must have hit the perfect angle directly.

"Fuck!" Eren cursed loudly as Levi held and fucked him like a sex toy, straight onto his prostate. Levi didn't only hold him in place to thrust into him, but at the same time he also pulled Eren onto him with every single thrust. "Damn... Da-daddy..." Eren moaned erratically as his body slightly shook back and forth. "Ahh daddy, daddy you're so strong" he moaned and seemed beyond himself.

"Hm? Does my little slut like my cock?" Eren brought his hand up to his face in embarrassment over the lewd talk but still replied without hesitation.

"Ye-es, I love your big cock daddy" he moaned through his fingers.

Dammit. How is he so cute? ...Eren's mix of cocky kinkiness and shameless mischief one second and then shy, overwhelmed insecurity and helplessness the next was... intoxicating to say the least. It made him want to learn and rule over all of his sensitive switches and to drive forth and witness every single, possible reaction of his.

They caught each others' gaze, although Eren's was through his fingers, and as they looked into the others' eyes Eren's body relaxed as if he had melted and he took down one hand from his face in favor for reaching after Levi's instead. He breathed heavily and even though everything in his demeanor screamed of chaos and desperation his hand somehow moved slowly in middle of all the intensity. He put it against Levi's cheek and gripped after his hair to hold onto him. After a moment he mirrored the movement with his other hand as well and soon he was gripping onto the older man tightly.

"Levi" he warned. I'm- ahh- close."

"Me too, baby, you feel so good. Be good and cum onto your stomach."

"Haah.. yes, daddy" he moaned and just as Levi felt how Eren was about to climax, he brought one hand to the underside of his dick and touched a certain sensitive area that he knew intensified orgasms wonderfully. Eren's breath hitched and his body tensed up into a straight line until barely nothing of his body apart from his neck and head touched the bed. His expression was fucking award winning and seeing it while also feeling how Eren came so intensely for him pushed Levi several lengths closer to his own release. Eren's body finally fell completely limp in his hands and the boy was left with no strength to do anything more than moan Levi's name softly and breathily. Luckily for him there was by then only need for a few more thrusts before Levi quickly followed him out of the fever and into pleasant nothingness which lasted for some short but incredibly wonderful moments.

Fucking hell, Levi thought as he forced himself to separate from the warmth that was Eren's limp body and went to the the bathroom to get some wet paper towels to dry him off. He figured he needed to be quick or Eren would without a doubt soon be deep into sleep.

"Thank you Levi" Eren smiled lazily and shifted over to his side of the bed when he was done.

"No problem, little shit" Levi said, his voice sounding slightly hoarser than usual. He gave himself the same treatment, although it in his case only was sweat that he needed to dry off. He was just finishing up in front of the bathroom mirror when he heard a drowsy voice call out from the other room. "You comin'?" It sounded kind of adorable. Usually he detested sharing a bed with others, but he must admit that he didn't really feel as if he would mind it tonight. He discarded the used paper towels, washed his hands and went back into the room.

"I'm here" he said in a low voice to an Eren who laid with his eyes closed. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled lazily at him as Levi climbed into the bed beside him and leaned over to plant a kiss on his forehead. "Sleep, brat." Eren mumbled something in reply that he wasn't really able to make out what it was but Levi didn't mind. He fell back onto his back and stared up into the ceiling.

...Fuck me, I guess I fell for him first. The one who falls first loses, or at least so goes the saying, doesn't it? He turned onto his side to glance at Eren's peaceful figure.

Fuck me, Levi cursed in his tired mind as he was met with Eren's quite adorable sleeping face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.7K 19
To most omegas in the country of Alabaster, the Choosing is the most exciting event of their life - their chance at a real fairytale ending. But to L...
161K 6K 23
Lately I've gotten into a lot of fights with this douche named Jean. Now Mikasa is off on a school trip for three weeks and I'm stuck with this guy n...
157K 2.5K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...