Behind The Tour (Sequel to Be...

By dontwannabelikethem

Harry and Y/N's relationship is stronger than ever. With Harry's tour coming up, he needs a videographer, so... More

Opening Night - Part 1
First Night Is A Success - Part 2
A Day Off - Part 3
Drama is coming Part 4
Everybody Know - Part 5
A Breakup Perhaps? - Part 6
Just A Girlfriend - Part 7
Why Did You Have To Go Make Things So Complicated? -Part 8
Max Is Back - Part 9
You're Mine - Part 10
Nowhere to be found - Part 11
I'll Hold You and Never Let Go - Part 12
Traveling - Part 14
Happy Anniversary - Part 15
Take Me Back To Jamaica - Part 16
A Day of Love - Part 17
A Perfect Day To Say I Do - Part 18
Always and Forever - Part 19
With This Ring - Part 20
Not Like We Planned - Part 21
To The Future - Part 22

A Few Months Later - Part 13

1.4K 40 0
By dontwannabelikethem

Fast forward a few months and all the drama with Max was pretty much forgotten. Well, not forgotten entirely, but out of your minds. You and Harry were doing well in your relationship and you even went back to be his videographer. His first solo tour was now over and it was a success. Now, he had few months off before he embarked on his arena tour. You weren't sure if you were going to be his videographer for that though.

While you loved what you did and you loved being on tour with Harry, there were still some things that made you wary of doing it again. You hadn't told Harry your feelings about yet, mostly because you were afraid of causing an argument just like it had during the tour before the whole Max ordeal. Harry was staying with you in LA for a few days before he headed back home for the holidays.

Your one year anniversary would be in just a few short days and you couldn't believe it because it honestly felt like it was more than a year. With all the time you two had spent with one another and all the drama you two experienced, it felt like almost a lifetime.

Not that you regretted it at all. You were laying on your bed looking through some of the photos you had taken over the last few months. Harry decided he wanted to have a photo album of behind the scenes photos for merch at his next tour and you were looking for some the best shots to show him. He had been out all day recording for the Late Late Show because James' wife had gone into labor and he needed someone to quickly fill in.

You had given him a key, which meant that you didn't know he was back until you felt the weight of him on the bed.

"Hey," you said turning your head back to look at him. "How did it go?"

"It was fun," he said. "Maybe one day if this music thing doesn't work out anymore, I could have my own talk show," he smirked.

You laughed shaking your head.

"How's it going here?" He asked.

"Good, there are a few shots that are blurry or repeated, but there's a lot of good ones to choose from," you said.

"How long have you been at this exactly?" He asked.

"Depends, what time is it now?" You asked.

"A little after six," he said.

"Four hours then," you said.

"Okay, that's it," he said taking the MacBook from you. "You're done for the day."

"I still have like five shows to go through," you groaned.

"Too bad, you can finish it another day," he said getting up placing the laptop on the chair away from the bed.

"Fine," you rolled your eyes.

Harry joined you back on the bed and ran his hand up and down your back. "Have you eaten anything?" He asked.

"I had a smoothie earlier..." you said.

He groaned. "That's not food," he said. "I'm taking you out for dinner."

"But I don't want to get out," you whined.

"Then I'll order in," he said. "But you need to eat."

"Yeah, yeah," you laughed. "I got distracted."

"I'm going to start putting alarms on your phone, so it'll go off telling you to eat and take a break," he laughed.

You rolled your eyes. "I'm not that bad," you mumbled.

He laughed kissing your head before getting up and grabbing his phone to order some food. While he was busy doing that, you took it as an opportunity to grab your phone and open up the file you were previously working on. You only had a few more photos to look through, so you wanted to finish that up before calling it a day.

When Harry came back and saw what you were doing, he shook his head and smirked when another idea to do to get work off your mind and the fact that you were wearing minimal clothing helped tremendously. You were so concentrated on your phone, you paid no mind to the fact that he was hovering over you. The shirt you were wearing bunched up at your hips from the way you were laying, so he took that as an opportunity to press wet kisses on the skin of your lower back.

"What are you doing?" you asked him.

"Nothing," he said innocently as he his trail of kisses lower.

"Doesn't feel like you're doing nothing," you said biting your lip.

He smirked and leaned up pressing his lips to yours. He ran his hand up your back as he pulled the fabric of the shirt along with it. You turned around to face him and sat on your knees as he pulled the shirt off of you. His hands ran up your sides as he deepened the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and ran your hands through his hair.

He pulled his lips away from yours and brought them down to your neck, gently biting the skin as he made his way down to your chest. You leaned into him as you closed your eyes and he laid you down on the bed. He kissed down your stomach and pulled down the remainder of your clothes as he planted kisses down your body.

When he reached the end of the bed, he sat up took his shirt off and threw it to the side of the room. He ran his hands up and down your legs before bringing his lips to yours once more. You deepened the kiss quickly and ran your hands over his chest and back as you lifted your hips up in want and need. You felt him smirk into the kiss before pulling away. He looked into your eyes as he his fingertips to his mouth and slowly pushed one inside of you. You gasped and pushed your hips against his hands as he slowly moved them.

His lips were now attached your neck as you whimpered beneath him. He could feel you were close, so he brought his lips down on you and picked up the speed of his fingers. It wasn't long after that, that you gripped the bedsheets and pushed your hips up as you came.

You could feel his lips turned into a smirk as he continued his movements until you were done. Once you were, he brought his hands to the side of you and leaned down to kiss you. You reached down and started to unbuckle his belt when you felt his hands stop you.

"Not right now," he whispered. "I just wanted to take care of you."

You smiled up at him and put your hands on his cheeks. "I love you," you whispered.

"And I love you," he smirked wrapping his arms around you and holding you close to him.

**

It was the day of your and Harry's anniversary and you were woken up by your boyfriend wrapping his arms around you and kissing your shoulder.

You giggled sleepily before turning around to face him. "Morning," you smiled.

"Morning love," he smiled moving hair out of your face. "Happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary," you whispered.

He smiled leaning over toyou and rolled over on top of you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"Hmm," he smiled against your lips. "What do you want me to make for breakfast?"

"I don't want breakfast just yet," you smirked pushing him back on the bed.

You both were still naked from the previous night so the only thing covering you up were the sheets. He ran his hands up your thighs and up your sides before taking your chest into his hands. You gasped at his touch and he smirked up at you. He sat up bringing his lips to your chest and you held him close to you.

"God, I love you," he whispered looking up at you.

"I love you too," you smiled pushing his hair back out of his face. "What do you want to do today?"

"I just want time with you," he smiled. "I don't want to share you with anyone else. I just want time for you and me..."

"Perfect because that's exactly what I want to do too," you smiled.

As the day went on, you and Harry spent most of the morning in bed before finally going into your kitchen and whipping up something to eat. Once you both were finished, you went over to the couch and turned on a movie to watch. He laid his head in your lap while you played with his hair.

"I'm going to miss this when I go back home," he whispered looking up at you.

"I know, I am too," you smiled. "But we'll be together again soon."

"I want us to go somewhere," he said. "Just the two of us."

"And where is that?" You asked.

"I don't know," he laughed. 'I just want to go on a holiday with you, where we can just have days like this... days like we had in Jamaica."

"That does sound nice," you whispered. "What if... what if we went back?"

"To Jamaica?" He asked.

You nodded.

"That's perfect," he smiled.

"So, it's settled then?" You asked.

"Yep, we're going back to the place where this all began," he smiled pressing his lips against yours, the movie now completely forgotten. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 111 5
Harry and Y/N's relationship has been going strong ever since they made it official. However, now their relationship faces yet another test when it c...
6.6K 332 45
"Someday when you leave me I bet these memories follow you around" "I'd never forget you as long as I live" "Hold on to the memories they will hold...
171 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...
27.1K 627 9
*female reader insert fic* You and Harry are best friends who start an arrangement. When he meets someone new and your arrangement ends, you're left...