Secrecy from the Fans - Luke...

By realisticnotes

Luke Brooks and Rachel O'Connor meet at a local bowling alley one evening with friends. They spend the night... More

Bowling Gutters
Awkward Car Rides
Good Morning Sleeping Beauty
Rachel and Mia's Chick Flick Club
Baby Photos
Eyelash Curler Torture Device
I Think I Like You
Jessie Who?
No Boys Allowed
Sweet Dreams Cutie
Lost
The Bench
Girlfriend
Big Boy
Honest to God
BONUS CHAPTER - Sass in that Ass
Trouble in Paradise
Confessions from Beau
Intrusions
Twitcam
Boom Bitch
I'll be Chris Brown
Boredom
RachelsRoom
SORRY
New Writer
A Familiar Face
The Boyfriend/Girlfriend Tag Part 1
The Boyfriend/Girlfriend Tag Part 2
Halloween
Drama with the Fans
Setting the Records Straight
Getting My Answer
Surprise Video
The Fans Response
The Prefect Date
Change Is Coming
What's Going On?
Moving On
A New Adventure
California Time
Decisions, Decisions
Vidcon Day 1
Vidcon Day 2
Vidcon Day 3
Surprise Visit
A Question to My Readers
Bowling Time
Bowling Time: Luke's P.O.V.
My Final Decision...Maybe?
This Can't Be Happening
Now What?
Hard Decision
Girl Talk
The Meet-Up
Letting You Know

Final Chapter

9K 283 49
By realisticnotes

The day has finally come for us to return home which means Mia, Troye, and I to Australia and the rest of my roommates back to England. Since our date, Luke and I started to get back to where we were before but we are not quite there yet. Troye still jokes that he doesn't know any other couple besides Joe and I who can date and when we breakup still be really good friends. I'm glad Joe and I dated because now I feel like I won't have to wonder what if, we have that kind of flirty friendship and we can still talk about everything together but it's just a friendship, nothing more.

I'm also glad that I wasn't hung up on a breakup the whole time because I got to experience life and dating someone after a hard breakup. I proved to myself that it may hurt for a while but if I focus on other things it makes it easier. I put the last of my stuff in my suite case and zip it up before swinging it back on its wheels onto the floor. I stood for a minute in my room looking around and remembering the best summer I've had in my life...so far.

"What are you so smiley about?" Mia asked as she poked her head in the door.

"Just gonna miss this place." I reply as I grab my black leather jacket and took my bags out of the room. Mia had her bags right behind her as she walked behind me towards the stairs. When I got to the top I pushed the handle down on my suite case and someone grabbed it and started walking down the stairs with it. I looked up and smiled as I saw Joe carrying both mine and his bags heading towards the door. I turned back and grabbed on of Mia's bags and walked down with it.

The front door was almost completely blocked with everyone's bags. It hard knowing that I'm not going to be living with or seeing everyday all these people that I've gotten so close to.

"Make sure no one is leaving anything!" Zoe yells while walking out of the kitchen scanning everything she passes.

"Gosh Zoe stop acting like such a mother" Joe whined and Zoe rolled her eyes and threw someone's packed duffle bag at him. He caught it and out it with the other bags before kissing me on my temple and going back upstairs to help bring the rest of the bags.

"Goodbye house" Zoe says when the car is finally pack and we are on our way to the airport. She has been vlogging, along with some other people in the house, our last day in America for a while. I can't wait to come back for the other youtube events but for now I miss home. I miss my parents, my own bed, and bear. I wonder how much trouble he's gotten into since I've been gone. I smile as I remember the time he started barking at Beau and Luke when we went to our first date and I teased Luke when I saw Bear warn up to Jai just a few days later. I looked down at my phone and decided to send my mom a quick text since I haven't talked to her in a few days.

R: Hey mom! Can't wait to see you guys soon

M: Can't wait to see you too sweetie. We missed you so much and Bear is always in your room

R: Aw :(. I'll be home in a few hours

M: We will have our hugs waiting. Love you and have a safe flight

R: Love you too

Alfie was riding in the front seat next to the driver and decided to turn up the radio and before we knew it we were all singing along to the songs on the radio like Problem by Ariana Grande and Iggy and whatever else came on. It seems like this time it took us a shorter time to get to the airport than before. We all crawled out slowly and got our stuff from the boot of the taxi. We spilt paying him and he drove off as we dragged our stuff inside to check them in. Once we were all done and had our seats we just stood there not wanting to say goodbye. Even though it was only three of us going to Australia and we were going to fly to see them later in year it was still hard to say goodbye.

I walked up to Alfie first and gave him a hug which resulted in me being slightly lifted off my feet and him laughing "Put on some meat by the night time I see you yeah?" I looked and him and chuckled "I'll try my best."

I let go of him and looked a Zoe who looked like she was about to cry. "I'll see you in a couple of months okay?" Zoe said muffled while she was hugging me. I responded by hugging her tighter and nodding my head, I felt like I was losing a sister and I didn't want them to leave. This is always the part that sucks the most.

I purposely saved saying by to Joe last. I slowly walk up to Joe and I lock eyes with his beautiful blue ones. "Looks like our time together has come to an end love, at least for now." he says as he stretches out his arms and I smile and gladly let him engulf me in a hug. I see someone run into the airport and start looking around like they are about to miss their flight. Once they looked in our direction I realized it was Beau and Luke and they looked out of breath. 'What are they doing here?' I think to myself as I watch Luke finally spot me and start to run over to us.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I let go of Joe and he says by to Troye.

"He dragged me here to surprise you guys and say bye in person before you left" Beau pipes up after he's caught his breath. I smile and give him a quick kiss on the cheek and he pulls me in for a tight sweaty hug. "Do you have to go? We just got you back and you're leaving us again" he says in a sad tone.

I pull away and look him in his green eyes "I promise I will keep in touch if you promise to keep in touch" I say sincerely. This time I will make an effort to keep in touch with all of them instead of just Luke

"Promise" he says smiling and held up his pinky to me. I laugh and wrap mine around his before he pulls me in for one last hug. I look up and Luke who looks kind of nervous and I make my way over to him.

"I'm going to miss you Rach." he says still looking down at his feet.

I walk closer and stand right under him, which isn't so hard because he is a few inches taller than me, and I look him right in his eyes "Then keep in touch this time." I whisper and give him a small smile and he pulls me in for the tightest hug I've had all day. "Luke. Can't Breath" I say while gasping and he slowly lets me go.

"Attention passengers! We are now boarding flight 119 to London. Please make you way to the gate so we can have an on time departure. Thank you" a lady on the loud system announces.

I look back at everyone and Zoe and Alfie waved goodbye and walked towards the gate wrapped in each other's arms while. Joe lingered back a little. I smile and walk over to him to say our official last goodbye when he kisses me on my forehead and I pull him in for a tight hug. "Thank you so much for getting me through a dark time" I said into his chest and I feel him relax a little and return the hug.

"Just let him know that the next time he messes up, the next guy won't be as understanding as I am" he says as he rest his chin on top of my head and I feel his arms tighten around me. I look up and him and he is glaring at Luke as if giving him the warning himself. I turn and I see Luke rub his cheek and Joe smirk. He lets me go and I give him one last kiss on the cheek before he turns to catch up with Alfie and his sister. I watch them turn the corner to their gate and blow Joe one last kiss that he catches and puts in his pocket. I am really going to miss them.

Right after they walked out of sight the same lady came on the loud speaker and announced that our flight was boarding as well. I said bye to Beau and Luke before catching up with Troye. I was super excited that this flight had wifi on it and when we were able to use our electronics I pulled out my laptop and opened a video that Luke made while he was away and he wanted me to check it out. It was a slideshow of us during our relationship with the song Better Than Words from One Direction's new album playing in the background. I looked through the memories and felt a tear slip from the corner of my eyes. By the time I was on my third time watching it my eyes started to feel heavy and I looked and saw that Mia and Troye were already fast asleep. I turned off my overhead light and packed away my laptop with the video still playing in my mind as I drifted off to sleep.

When we landed I saw my parents outside of the gate waiting for us and I jumped in my dad's arms. It felt so good to be back with them. I let go of him and walked over to my mum who already had a huge smile on her face and her arms wide open. I happily embraced her and I felt her start crying on my shoulder "My baby is back" she whispered before letting go and wiping her face. I finally got to introduce them to Troye in person after meeting him over video chat and he met up with his parents by baggage claim.

We dropped Mia home and home we decided to relax at home for today and do something fun tomorrow. I walked in the house to hear the familiar sound of little feet against the floor and dropped all my bags when I saw Bear come into sight. "I've missed you buddy" I say as I hold him in my arms and he starts excitingly licking my face. Once I got settled in and had a nice shower I was showing my parents pictures and videos from my trip and then we watched movies for the rest of the night even all falling asleep on the couch together.

When I woke up I noticed they had already left to go get breakfast and my dad had carried me to my bed. They came back with my favorites and after breakfast I decided to finishing unpacking in my room. Not long after I heard a knock on the front door and I heard my dad shuffling around downstairs to answer it. "Rachel you have a visitor" he yells and I close my last draw and look up in confusion. 'Who could that be? I just got home' I think to myself but I dismissed it as Mia wanting something and headed downstairs pulling the door open to reveal Luke staring down at his shoes. I gasp and he looks up and brushes his curls out of his eyes "Luke what are you doing here? How and when did you even get here? You're supposed to be back in America with the boys."

He takes a step towards me "I lost you once and I told you I'm not going to let that happen again." he said while taking my hands in his

I let out a sigh and look down. "Luke honestly I-I'm afraid of falling for you again" I say while pulling my hands away and taking a step back.

He smiles and steps towards me "You can't fly unless you let yourself you can't fly unless you let yourself fall. I will catch you if you fall (x3)" he sang from his favorite Justin Bieber song before gabbing my cheeks and pressing his lips to mine. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.

"I'll give you a trial run and we will see what happens after that okay?" I ask. His face lights up with a glimmer of hope

"That's all I need." he says before he kisses me again and leads me inside the house. Let's see what happens this time Luke.

A/N: I'm sorry if the ending isn't what you expected but I kept changing it and changing it because I wanted there to be room to make a sequel for the story if I ever feel like it one random day, ya neva know. I think the next story I'm going to write is going to be a Jai story...maybe Harry Styles...I'm still working out the kinks of it but I have the main idea down. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed it and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 650K READS ON SECRECY and OVER 200 FOLLOWERS!! I appreciate each and every one of you who has read, commented, and/or voted and I do have more in store so look out for it ;D.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 179 49
Originally :Sahyounie's Sister, Yammouni's Girl. Now: Yammouni's Girl NOTE: was taken off as I wasn't happy with it now slow updates. Delila is Da...
24.8K 901 17
Luke has been keeping his feelings for his twin brother a secret out of fear for what others will think, but one drunken night at the Janoskian house...
6.3K 253 26
Being Daniel Sahyoune's sister can be hard. But being his twin? That's even harder. Daniel is very productive over his sister, and is always acting l...
31.7K 365 29
Meet Daniella Sahyounie, Daniel's little sister. Well, she's not blood related to him though. She is adopted. People usually forget that she's adopte...