Allmights Daughter. (MHA x Re...

Od 2sweetsuga2

'I will save people with a smile! The symbol of peace cannot be daunted by evil. I smile to show the pressure... Více

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

21

4.4K 76 96
Od 2sweetsuga2

♡+:。.。 Y O U R    P  O  V 。.。:+♡

'This will be a hard exam, Just because your opponents are PRO heroes, doesn't mean that they will take it easy on you, remember that.' Aizawa sensei stated bluntly.

'Alright students, we will start straight away,' He gestures towards us, It's in order, I believe me, Midoriya and Bakugo aren't up first.

'(y/n) sweetie, you aren't up yet, take the other two and get off the field, you can watch the other matches in the screen room,' Dad said grinning at me, I rolled my eyes hearing his voice.

'Ya! Midoriya! Bakugo! We have a long wait, want to head upstairs to the screen room?' I asked loudly as none of them were near me.

'Sounds good!' Midoriya answered and made his way over to me smiling, all the other pairs began to leave as well... I hope we all pass.

'Where's Bakugo gone?' I asked as Midoriya stood in front of me, 'I'm not sure-oh there he is!'

'Ah I should go call him, ' I suggested making my way through the crowd of Class A, Bakugo looks so cute and confused of where he is supposed to go...   Ahhhhhhhhhhhh✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Soooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeee✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

ARGH SNAP OUT OF IT! 

Ah he's over there! I tap his shoulder making him turn around swiftly...

'Hello Bakugooooo!' I squealed, what happened to me .-. I went from sounding like a pure asexual to a intense fan girl... 

'(y/n), what are you do-'

'I'm your partner rightttttttttttttt!' I grinned evilly (if that is even a word ;0)

...

 'Why are you making that weird ass face?' He raised a brow, as he hid his hands in his pockets.

'Ahaha-w-what weird faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ' I chuckled like the devil's daughter or something...

'Okay...(y/n)...Other than you need help, We should go to Midoriya, ' He said grabbing me by the arm gently though and pulling me towards the green haired.

...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  B A K U G O  P O V   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

What is up with her? She needs to focus on the match, I pull her towards Deku as her feet drag on the floor, she looks so cute too...

'Deku!' I furrowed my eyebrows in an angry position.

'W-what's wrong with (y/n)?' He asked, oh let me guess, he is scared to be concerned for MY GIRL in front of ME, well he should be -.-

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼ Go to hell Deku ✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

Other than this dumbass in my group, I have (y/n)...I will protect her at all costs and it will be my duty to make sure she passes this examination, if she doesn't I won't stop arguing to the teachers to accept her to head into the training camp! I'm not going without her, wait if she doesn't pass, I won't too! Another shitty reason I need to beat the hell out of Allmight!

What if I get on his bad side!? And he becomes my father in law?! BUT HE HATES ME CAUSE I BEAT HIM UP! ARGH!!!!!! wait no no no...he wouldn't hold a grudge for that long...would he?

If his daughter loves me he can't! R-right? 

DID I JUST FUCKING STUTTER!?

'Let's head to the uh-um screen room!' Deku suggested and I spat 'Heh that's thing to do,' I picked (y/n) up in my arms, bridal style.

'H-hey you can't d-do t-' He stuttered, I smirked right at him, i felt his sense of jealously but i completely ignored it since he made me feel jealous too! So that isn't an excuse to let him hold MY (y/n).

'Do what Midoriya~?' (Y/n) asked peeping her head up from the laying position she was in in my arms totally being oblivious to the situation, i sighed, Gosh this girl is really dense isn't she, can she not tell that we all like her!? Argh never mind.

'N-nothing (y/n)!' He awkwardly laughed and we all made our way to the screening room.

---

'Ah that old woman's there again,' I announced to the two pointing at the grandma that helped (y/n), Recovery girl right?

'Recovery Girl! Hey!' I let (y/n) down and she raced over to hug Recovery Girl.

'I see you've recovered fast young (y/n),' She smiled towards her and (y/n) grinned back.

Aish, I laughed to myself seeing her smile, the effort that (y/n) puts into smiling is amazing, but she puts in a little to much haha, I guess she's just like that, always pushing herself.

It's what makes her (y/n), My (y/n).

'I'll be looking forward to your match!' Recovery girl moved her finger towards us three, I nodded. That woman is something else.

(Y/n) made her way back to me and Deku and she sat between us on the blue couch in the corner of the room as the rest of our classmates gathered around the screen. Too many people in one room...

'So boys! Do we have any strategies going up against my dad?' She asked trying to lighten the mood as she dispersed the awkwardness between us.

'Well I was thinking that we would only have a chance at passing if we hid our location from Allmight and instead of using combat we should escape as he is our-' Deku began

'No, It's simple, Run in, and smash him!' I stated, I looked at (y/n)'s expression on her face and she looked shocked, her eyes were amazingly wide and her eyes brow's were raised, why is that?! Oh shit...That's her Dad i'm talking about...

'N-not like that! Ah aha' I nervously answered still in a loud tone.

'Ahaha it's fine, it's just that i want to be the one to smash him, ' She grinned back at me leaning closer, gosh we would make a sexy ass villain fighting couple...we both want to just jump straight right into the problem. I grinned back at her moving closer. 

'Alright (y/n)-' I started.

'Uh-um! look who's going up next!' Midoriya broke us apart and I death glared him as (y/n)'s attention went to the screen in front of us, not paying attention to me and deku who were practically giving off heat from our eyes into the atmosphere that surrounded us both, completely not affecting (y/n) at all. See. Dense girl. But she's my dense girl.

'You're dead Deku.' I harshly mouthed to him, furrowing my eyebrows towards him, serves that shit hole right. He's going to try everything he can to separate me and (y/n) I will just have to out smart him on that, but i also have that other bastard to worry about, that half head.

Why does (y/n) have to attract so many!? Even in a married life with her, Everyday will be a war, she attracts too many people! I will have to fight anyone that even looks at her.

When I mean anyone, I mean everyone! 

If anyone dares to even lay eyes on her, I will send them to hell.

Anyone I tell you! 

You got that!?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'DEKU YOU DAMN PUNK!!!!!!!! STOP STARING AT HER!!!!!!'

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

228K 4.7K 26
After finding out Izuku Midoriya's father is All For One, Allmight has become unsure about Izuku and starts to reject him. Izuku turns from hero to v...
9.5K 233 15
Deep down, Toshinori had seen Midoriya as more than just his student or his successor for One for All. To him, he had seen him like the son he never...
83.4K 2.3K 55
"Just because my dad is the number one hero, doesn't mean I was born to follow in his footsteps." -Yagi [Y/N] ⁙ Yagi [Y/N] the secret daughter of Yag...
80.5K 2.4K 33
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...