Reaction Time || Ashton Irwin...

De hi_ashton96

In life you've only got a certain amount of time to react to something whether it be good or bad. Billy Cliff... Mais

The Restaurant
Rehearsals
A Little Crush
Help?
Just Be Alright
Tour
Movie Night
Fans
The First Show
Just Hold Me
I'm Sorry
Why Me?
The Second Show
I'm Back
Is It A Date?
The First Date
Yes
Just Tell Me The Truth
I Think I Love You
"Forever Mine"
A Bad Day For All
Invisable String
Pizza Place
Home Alone
Two Months Later
Telling Ashton
Sleepover
Come Home
The First Ultrasound
Luke's BBQ
Happy Endings

Airports & New Friends

1.2K 35 2
De hi_ashton96

Billy's POV:

"You don't have to go, you can just stay with me here. Forever." I say to Ashton as we lay in bed, our still naked bodies touching making me remember the events from last night.

"I think the fans with be a little annoyed if I do." Ashton sighs.

"That's very true." I smile and I look up at him as he kisses me nose.

"I better go get ready, my flight leaves in 2 hours." Ashton says a little down as he makes his way to the bathroom and I can't help but admire his perfect body and cute butt.

I've been trying my hardest to keep it together and not fall apart because I don't want Ashton feeling any worse about leaving.

"You ready to go babe?" He says with his suitcase in his right hand as he takes my hand with his spare one.

"Yeah." I say un reassuringly.

"It will be fine." He say kissing my forehead.

We get in the car and head for the airport and the whole trip is silent as he rests his hand on my thigh. I think we are just trying to savour every moment we can together.

Once we get inside the airport we meet up with the rest of the boys and take a seat at a small cafe to eat our breakfast. The whole time Ashton doesn't let me out of his grip, holding me close to him constantly.

"I've got to go to the bathroom." I whisper to Ashton as I excuse myself from the table.

I do my business and wash my hands as two young girls approach me.

"Aren't you Billy Clifford?" One asks surprised.

"Yeah, hi." I say turning around to face them whipping my wet hands on my jeans.

"You're so lucky to be going back on tour with the boys. I'm so jealous." The second girl says.

"I'm not actually going on tour with them this time. Just here to say goodbye." I sigh feeling upset.

"Oh, well that sucks." She replies.

"Yeah it does." I say giving her a half a smile.

"Do you mind if we get a photo with you?" The other girl asks.

"Yeah of course." I say.

We take the photo and stand there awkwardly for a bit.

"You're so lucky. I wish I could meet the boys it's seriously my dream." The girls say.

"I would take you to them but they're in a private area, sorry. But if you give me your twitters I'll make sure they follow you." I say lightning up a little.

"Oh my god, yes please!" They say in unison before scribbling their twitter names onto a piece of paper.

"I'll make sure they do it, I promise," I smile before giving them a hug goodbye.

"Oh Billy." One of the girls say making me spin around to face them.

"Don't listen to all the hate you're getting because you are seriously the best, and you and Ash are just the cutest." The blonde girl says shyly.

"Thank you sweetie, now I really have to go. Love ya." I smile walking out of the bathroom and back to the boys.

I walk back over to the boys and give them all a smile as Ashton wraps his arm around my waist.

"Oh.." I say almost forgetting.

"Make sure you follow these girls on twitter. If you don't I'll personally kill you all." I say smiling evilly handing the piece of paper to the boys as they all pull their phones out and follow them.

"Our flights just been called for boarding." Liz says to the boys as a wave of sadness washes over me.

"Bye Bill. Remember I'm always hear for you if you need anything." Liz says hugging me.

"Thank you Liz." I reply giving her a smile.

"We'll see you later." Calum says as Luke and him both walk over to my and hug me before walking away to board.

"I'll miss you sis and I'll call you everyday to check up on you." Michael smiles giving me a massive hug.

"Thanks Mikey." I smile back at him trying my hardest to fight back the tears and stay strong.

They all head towards the plane leaving just Ashton and I as he walks over to me and pulls me into a hug.

"I'll see you real soon." Ashton says pulling away and looking down at me.

He gives me a kiss and this ones different from the others. It's deep and compassionate almost like he doesn't want to let go. He pulls away eventually and looks down at my face he's currently holding in his hands.

"I just want you to know that I love you so much, I really do." He says as his voice cracks a little which breaks me.

Tears start to fall from my eyes and roll down my cheeks as he wipes them away.

"Hey shhh. Don't cry." Ashton says pulling me into a massive hug.

"I'm going to miss you so much, I don't want to be alone." I sob into his chest.

"You won't be. I'll talk to you everyday, Mum said you are more than welcome at home anytime you want and we have the string." He says smiling weakly as he places his hand on my chest making his eyes tear up a little.

They page Ashton over the speaker to board only making me cry more.

"I've got to go babe but I love you so so much never forget that. You're so strong ok you can do this it's only three months out of the rest of our life's." He says softly in my ear giving me one last kiss.

"I love you to Ash." I says as he picks up his bags and starts to walks away.

I watch him walk away as more tears fall when suddenly he stops in his tracks and turn around before running back up to me and embracing me in one last hug. Lifting me up off the ground and spinning me in a circle before placing me back on the ground.

"I'll see you soon my beautiful girl." He says and before I know it he disappears in the crowd.

I wipe the tears from my eyes and take some deep breaths trying to calm myself, I know it sounds selfish but it's going to suck not having the boys around.

I make my way to the car and unlock it. Just as I'm about to climb in I'm stopped by the two girls from earlier.

"Hey Billy, we just wanted to make sure you were alright. We saw you crying before." The girls say walking over to me.

"Yeah I'll be fine. I didn't catch your names before." I say wiping the last tears with my jumper sleeve.

"I'm Kelsie." The shorter blonde girl says with a shy smile.

"And I'm Brooklyn." The other girl says.

"It's nice to meet you both, oh and I got the boys to follow you before." I smile at them both.

"Yeah, thank you so much. I almost died when I got the notification." Brooklyn says sounding nervous.

"So what are you girls up to now?" I ask changing the subject.

"Nothing, we were just about to call my Mum to come get us." Kelsie replies sweetly.

"Why don't we go get some coffee?" I suggest.

"Are you sure?" Kelsie replies excited as they both smile up at me.

"Yeah of course. I'm only going to sit at home and mope around so why not do something fun." I say getting a little excited also.

"That would be awesome." Brooklyn says.

"Get in then." I smile as I climb into the car and they follow my action.

"Is this Ashton's car?" Kelsie asks amazed.

"Yeah, sorry about the mess he's a bit of a grub." I say as I pull out onto the highway.

"This is so cool." Brooklyn says with her eyes wide.

I can sense their excitement. To me it's normal being in Ashton's car and talking about the boys because to me they're still the goofy boys that run around the neighbourhood with their instruments begging for people to listen to their music.

We pull into Starbucks and walk inside taking our seats and ordering.

"Thank you so much for actually hanging out with us, it feels like a dream." Brooklyn says taking a sip from her drink.

"My pleasure. I'm glad I've got the company to keep my mind off things." I smile at them.

We sit there and make small talk for a couple of hours. It's crazy how connected I feel to these girls already. I insist on paying for our order as we head back to the car.

_____________________

"So is this where you live?" I ask Kelsie as I pull up to a big red brick house.

"Surely is. Thank you so much for today it was awesome meeting you." Kelsie says happily as they both climb out of the car.

"No problem. Hey what's your numbers? We should keep in touch." I say throwing them my phone as they put their numbers into it and hand it back.

"You've got a message from Prince Charming." Brooklyn giggles referring to Ashton.

They both walk inside Kelsie's house as I check my from finding Ashton's text.

From Ashton:

Already missing your beautiful face. Call me when you get the chance.xx❤️

I read it and smile as I pull back into the road and head for my house.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

31K 1K 61
When 20 year old Alyssa receives a letter telling her that she is Ashton Irwin's long lost twin sister, her life changes forever. As she meets the ba...
1.7K 5 100
A 17 year old girl moves from her home country, New Zealand, and tries to start a new life. But memories from her past start coming back when she mee...
9.2K 197 22
shaye is a sophomore in high school. she's got two best friends three siblings and four crushes .your probably thinking four that's a lot its not co...
326K 9.4K 33
Arden Sophia Clifford. 7 years old. Living in an orphanage until one day an amazing discovery is made by a colorful-haired guitarist. #148 in Fanfict...