Love Isn't Always Fair [BVB F...

By outerspxces

Alexandria, social outcast has been shunned by society all her life. Her first day as a sophomore comes and t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue {End}
Author's Note

Chapter 3

1.4K 19 0
By outerspxces

It's been a while since I've written haha. Just wanted to thank you guys for all the awesome feedback I've been receiving, especially on Instagram! Haha. You guys are the greatest!

------------------------------

~ALEX'S POV~

I awoke to see Ashley's beautiful face in front of me. I wiped a bit of saliva off my chin in disgust and ran a hand through Ashley's hair. It's so silky, I thought.

I stared at his beautiful features wondering if I should wake him up or not and eventually decided against it, not wanting to disrupt him.

I tried getting up but something held me back. Looking down at my waist, I see Ashley's hand tightly wrapped around it. Exasperated, I sighed and tried to pull his hand off, but his grip was too tight.

"Damn it Ashley." I said out loud.

I guess I better wake him up, I thought. But no matter what I tried, he didn't even open an eye. I tried yanking his hair but all I got was a slap on the hand and a growl. I flicked his nose but all he did was yell, "Andy! Stop it!" Confused at who Andy was, I thought about other ways to wake him up when a mischievous smile spread across my face and I knew the perfect idea.

I leaned in towards him and stopped breathing heavily, wondering if I should do it or not. Unless you wanna wait for him to wake up.

I continued slowly leaning towards him until my lips met his own. Suddenly, I felt the hand that was tightly wrapped around my waist run down my back and I felt another hand join it. I opened my eyes to see Ash's dazzling smile.

I turned red. Why did I do that? "Sorry, but you wouldn't wake up any other way."

He gave a big grin that made him look even more handsome.

"Hey, I never said I didn't like it." he said mischievously. And he pulled me towards him and our lips brushed one another.

I put my hands around his neck and his hands remained at my waist.

What's the point in rejecting him? I thought. We were bound to get together at one point.

He lifted me up and rolled me on top of him and we stayed like that for quite a while. Lips intertwined and legs tangled together.

~ASHLEY'S POV~

She was amazing. Alex. The feel of her.

It felt right to have her there, on top of me. We're meant to be.

It was a while before we broke apart. And when I say a while, I mean a LONG while. I'd say we remained in the same position for about 20 minutes? Crazy right? How yesterday she didn't even want me to kiss her...

What changed her mind?

Oh well, as long as I've got her now. And I'm glad to say, since it took so long, I wasn't letting her go now. Not now. Not ever.

When we broke apart, we remained staring at eachother and grinning at one another for a few moments. Then she got off me and laid down next to me.

She took my hand in hers and kissed it. I turned to look at her.

Look at her. Isn't she beautiful? Everything about her is. Mainly, I usually just look for girls with great looking bodies. But Alex is the full package.

Beautiful internally and externally.

For sure she could have anybody. But I'm glad she picked me. My heart began palpitating and the question I've been yearning to ask came out before I could stop it.

"So what does this mean?" I blurted. Oh God. Why?

"What does what mean?" she asked, bemused.

My heart pounded in my chest.

"Are we... a thing?" I asked slowly.

It took her a long time to answer. Please don't reject me, please don't reject me, I thought over and over.

"Well, if that's your way of asking me out, then my answer is...."

She thinks it's a lousy way of getting asked out, doesn't she? 'Are we a thing?' honestly Ash, you sound like a 3 year old. Are you ASKING for a rejection?

But, to my complete surprise, she bit her lip and leaned in to put a hand around my neck, giving me a slow, warm kiss.

"That," she said with a smile.

I couldn't help it. I gave her a huge grin. What an idiot I am, I thought. But whatever, it didn't matter. Alex was my girlfriend. Alexandria was my girlfriend. Alexandria fucking Riley is my damn girlfriend.

"Come here you," I murmured with a grin. And once again, I put my hands on her back, and rolled her on top of me and I felt her warm, soft hands greet my neck. And as she leaned in for a kiss, there was no way in hell I would ever refuse.

~ALEX'S POV~

Best morning ever?

Yes I think so. Uh, one, Ashley is the best kisser ever! Two, Ashley Purdy is my damn boyfriend.

What more could I want?

I was making my bed with a huge smile spread across my face. Ashley was in the bathroom taking a shower.

I was humming to myself with my smile still plastered onto my face when I felt hands wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder from behind.

"What're you smiling about?" Ashley asked. And he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"What can I NOT be smiling about? I have the greatest boyfriend ever," I replied, dazzling him with a smile.

"Oh, stop it you," he whispered and kissed my ear, then my neck and then my cheek. It gave me goosebumps. The good kind though. He was still intimidating, ever since the first day we met he had been.

His head remained on my shoulder and his arms on my waist. His warm breath on my neck made me nervous. I turned to look at him and noticed his hair was wet from the shower and- my stomach turned- he didn't have a shirt on.

I gave him a weak smile and found myself staring at his shirtless self. His arms were a bit muscular, not like the jocks, but still. I noticed from the day I saw him that he had a good build, but I didn't know it was THAT good.

He smiled at me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." he mused.

"Uhrr... what?" I asked, completely entranced by him. And then noticed what he was talking about and became embarrassed with myself as I felt my face grow hot. I put a hand to my cheek as though it would make the redness go away.

"Hey, no need to feel embarrassed." he whispered.

He took my hand and intertwined it with his.

Why is he so intimidating? It's scary...

He stared at me, a troubled look on his face and his eyebrows stitched together. He put a finger on my cheek.

"Something's bothering you." he stated, his brows furrowed. "What is it?"

I shook my head quickly... maybe a little too quickly.

He took a step closer to me.

"It's okay." he said a little quieter. And he took another step closer and we were nearly nose-to-nose.

"Do I make you nervous?" he whispered, his warm breath on my face and his whole hand now on my cheek.

I blushed.

He gave me a smile and his eyebrows relaxed.

"No need for that, come on. We've been friends for a while now. Things aren't that different," he whispered. He gave me a peck on the lips but nothing more. I was disappointed. I had been hoping for more. He pulled away and began stepping away from me. He smiled at me. Goodness. His smile only made me nervous even more.

"Hey, uh, do you think I can borrow some of your Dad's clothes? I don't want to have to wear the same thing as yesterday, and I'd have to walk in the street with no shirt on to get to my house for a new shirt." he said with a grin.

I gave him a mischievous smile and said, "I wouldn't mind walking in the streets with you half naked." I gave a laugh.

He pointed a finger at me, "Very cute Lex, but only if you're half-naked too." he gave me a wink and I scowled at him.

He chuckled and said, "Didn't think so. So where's your dads room?"

"This way," I replied and lead him into my dads room across the hall.

He walked to his closet and pulled out some shirts and held them against himself.

"Do you think they'll fit me though?" he asked.

I shrugged.

He pulled on a plain white shirt and gave a small nod.

"You're right. It does fit." he replied.

"Great, so what do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, it's 3:45 and we still haven't eaten. Shall we go eat?" he asked.

I nodded. "Sure, just let me get dressed."

"Aw, can't I come with you?" he said mischievously with an amused smile.

I grinned at him, "Ha-ha, very funny but you're waiting in the living room."

"Well, maybe someday." he said with a wink.

My stomach turned and I gave him a weak smile. What was that supposed to mean? I thought.

I went into my room and pulled on a red tank top and jean short-shorts seeing as it was pretty warm out.

I pulled on my red converse and yanked my hair into a neat side-ponytail.

I looked in the mirror and touched the silver necklace Ashley had given me. I smiled and started applying eyeliner and mascara as always.

After I was finished I headed downstairs to find Ashley watching TV on my couch.

I patted him on the head and said, "Let's go."

He stared at me with wide eyes and his mouth formed an 'O'

"What is it?" I asked nervously. Did I look that bad? Maybe I should've rethought what to wear.

"No it's just... you're absolutely beautiful," he said, with his eyes still wide.

My hands gripped my purse tightly and I blushed. He smiled at me and said, "Let's go then." he pulled open the door for me, "Asses first." he said.

I laughed and walked out into the street.

~ASHLEY'S POV~

I pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and I quickly got out of my car seat to pull open Alex's door. She smiled at me as I closed it behind her.

"You're sweet," she said and kissed me on the cheek. My insides felt like butterflies were flying around inside.

It was nice knowing that she was as nervous as I was. I thought I was being a complete wuss for feeling intimidated by her, but at least I know she feels the same way.

We walked side by side with our hands intertwined. I pulled open the front door for her. When did I turn into such a gentleman?

I put a hand on her back as if I would lose her if I didn't keep her within arms reach.

We reached the front desk and said, "Hi, I made a reservation earlier for a table for two."

The lady smiled at us and her icy blue eyes lingered on my brown ones for a few moments.

"Right this way," and she lead us to a table far in the back.

I pulled Alex's chair out for her to sit and proceeded to sit in my own.

The lady gave us a bigger grin and asked us something but I didn't hear because I was too busy staring at Alex.

"Excuse me? Did you hear me? I asked what you wanted to drink." the lady said impatiently.

"What?-Oh I'll have whatever she's having." I said without thinking.

The lady smiled, "Two cokes it is," and before she turned away she leaned in towards Alex and whispered something in her ear and Alex said something back.

I frowned and when she walked away I asked Alex, "What was that about?"

She blushed and said, "She said, 'He's a keeper, better not let that one go.' and I said-" she paused and bit her lip, "'I don't plan on it'" and she turned pink yet again.

I smiled at her, "I would've said the same exact thing." and I reached across the table for her hand and kissed it.

~ALEX'S POV~

We were driving back from dinner and we had decided to go to Ashley's house.

I had never met Ashley's mom and dad because they're pretty busy working all the time, they're both doctors.  Ashley told me they were away for a few days and because we had fallen asleep together, he had missed them when they got back last night. 

"What if they don't like me?" I asked nervously.

Ashley nearly choked, "Are you kidding me?! They'll adore you!"

I smiled. I really hope so, I thought, and bit my lip.

When we arrived, I held my breath and said, "Here goes."

He opened the front door for me and I nervously stepped in.

He put his arm around my waist and I felt more reassured.

"Mom? Dad? Are you guys here?" he called into the house.

A laughing couple came into the sitting room and stared at us.

"Ashley! We've missed you so much!" his mom shrieked and wrapped him in her arms.

When she let go, it was his dads turn to suffocate him in a loving hug.

"How've you been? We've missed you!" he said happily.

"I've missed you too you guys... Geez, it's only been a few days."

I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do but to smile resentfully at the happy family.

When was the last time I had a family like that? Even when my mom was alive, my dad was still a drunk, but he wasn't as careless as he was now. My mom was the closest I had to good family.

When Ashleys dad released him, Ashley cleared his throat awkwardly and said, "Mom, Dad, I want to introduce you to someone," he pulled me forward gently with his arm around my waist. His parents looked at me with curiousity and I got a better look at them. Ashley had his fathers nose, mouth, and hair color. While his eyes resided in his mother. My eyes lingered on his mothers for a second and I found myself smiling.

"Well, this is Alexandria Riley, better known as Alex. I know I've told you guys about her. And well..." he paused. Here it comes, I thought, "She's my girlfriend now." he said with a grin.

Not knowing what else to do, I stuck out my hand and shook his parents' hands. I smiled, "It's really nice to finally meet you."

They grinned at me and said, "How nice to meet you too."

"Alexandria, do your parents know you're here?" Ash's mom asked me.

My heart dropped. "I- uh. Well you see-"

Ashley continued my sentence for me. "Alex's mom is passed away and her dad is kind of MIA. Only sometimes." he added. I smiled at him gratefully. I didn't want to be the one that had to say that.

Ash's mom put a hand to her heart and said, "Oh my, that's terrible! And you sleep in that house all by yourself?"

I gripped Ashley's hand tightly and I saw him cringe. I didn't want to tell his parents that he's been sleeping in my house for a while now... what if I sounded slutty?

To my surprise, Ashley answered again, "Well, when I met Alex on the first day of school, she told me about how she had to live by herself half the time. And I thought... well since I slept by myself over here too since you guys were gone all week, maybe we could bunk with eachother a few times until you two got back."

Ashley's parents looked at us dumbfoundedly and his mom smiled at me, "Well, when did you two start dating?" she asked curiously.

I smiled back at her and said, "Well actually, this morning." I said with a laugh.

She smiled at me and I caught a glimpse of her teeth. Just like Ashley's, I thought.

"I'm very glad Ashley decided to surround himself with a girl as beautiful as yourself! And I assume your personality is all well too? And your habits? No drinking, drugs?" she dug further.

"Mom!" Ashley mumbled embarrassed.

I chuckled and shook my head, "No I don't, nor do I intend to." I added.

"Well, I suppose Ashley's found a great girl for once!" she grinned at me, "What do you think Robert?" she questioned her husband.

I noticed he hadn't said anything this whole time. He stared at me thoughtfully for a few moments and said, "I want to speak to youl for a few moments..." he surprised everyone. "Alone," he added.

Ashley gave me a comforting squeeze 'round the waist and gave me a stiff nod. I followed his dad into the kitchen and Ashley gave me the thumbs-up. I smiled feebly at him.

"Sit." Robert pointed at a chair across from his. I nervously sat.

"Now you listen carefully young lady," Robert said with a tone of annoyance.

"My Ashley has been hurt more than once by girls he thought to be nice,"

Poor Ashley, I thought, I made a mental note to talk about it with him later.

"And if I hear you hurt him, I won't accept it," he glared at me, "No no no."

I stared at him for a few moments. "But why would I ever want to hurt him? He's the most wonderful guy I've ever known." I gazed dreamily out the window, "He doesn't treat me badly, as other people have. He doesn't judge me because of my father, he doesn't care I listen to different music. He's sweet to me. He understands me." I broke out of my trance. "I consider myself lucky to have him," I said quietly... too lucky, I thought.

Robert reached across the table and touched my hand. To my surprise, he smiled.

"No. My son is lucky to have you." I grinned at him.

"Shall we go back to the living room then?" he asked.

"Actually, I was going to go into the bathroom if that's alright?" I asked. "Oh don't worry, I know where it is," I added as he opened his mouth.

I went into the hallway near the sitting room when I heard my name and stopped in my tracks.

I heard Ashley's voice saying, "She's just so... different. It's hard to explain. But it's a good different. She stands out. I like that. And she's beautiful." he sighed. "She's really beautiful. Her eyes. Have you seen them? They're the prettiest green I've ever seen." he paused and drew a breath, "And when I hold her hand... I feel so complete when I'm with her. Like I can do anything. I'm not letting her go Mom. No. Not today. Not ever. Not if I can help it," he stated.

"She's a wonderful girl Ashley." I heard Roberts voice as he entered the sitting room.

"You've found yourself a keeper."

he said with a chuckle.

"Where is she dad?" Ashley asked nervously.

"In the rest-" I didn't hear the rest since I decided to finally enter the restroom. When I came out into the room they all looked at me with smiles upon their faces.

I checked the time. 10:40. Wow.

"Uh-oh. It's getting a bit late. I should be heading home. It was very nice-" but Ashley's mom cut me off.

"But dear, what're you talking about?" she asked confusedly.

"Well, I need to go home." they all stared at me. "To sleep," I added when they all looked puzzled.

Ashley's mom gave a laugh and said, "You don't think we're going to let you sleep in that house all alone? No dear, you're spending the night with US. At least tonight."

I looked at her. Was she serious? "Oh no, I don't want to be any trouble, really." I said.

"Trouble? No dear, I would be delighted! It'd be like you're the daughter I never had," she said with a smile.

I smiled gratefully at her.

"Thank you so much, really." I said cheerfully.

"Now I suppose you could sleep in the guest room, definitely not in Ashley's room. You guys might be seniors in high school, but you're still kids," she said and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

I looked down at my feet and blushed.

"Well, I suppose we should all go to bed now and save our words for tomorrow shall we?" Robert finally said.

And me and Ashley headed upstairs into his room to talk.

"Your parents really are nice Ashley." I said first.

"I guess. They're not all that bad." he said with a smile.

I sat on his bed and leaned against a pillow and watched him pull off my dads t-shirt. I got butterflies in my stomach again from seeing him shirtless.

"You don't mind if I sleep with my shirt off do you? It's pretty hot tonight." he asked.

I shook my head and smiled.

He checked the hallway and saw his parents bedroom door was closed. He winked, "No guest room for you!"

I laughed, and turned around as he pulled on shorts and he climbed into bed.

I looked down at my jean shorts. They'll be uncomfortable to sleep in, I thought.

"I don't mind if you don't wear pants to bed." he said mischievously and he slipped his hand into mine.

"Very funny." I said and kissed him.

"Just kidding. There are some shorts in my closet you can borrow. They'll hopefully fit."

I rummaged into his closet and found really, REALLY short black shorts.

"Uh... why do you have this?" I wondered out loud.

He shrugged and grinned.

I slipped on the shorts, aware that he was watching me, but I didn't mind. Then I turned out the lights, redid my ponytail and crawled into bed with him.

As soon as I lay down, he put an arm around me and lifted me up unto him the same as he had done in the morning.

We had never slept in the same bed together, and I'll admit I was nervous as to what might happen.

He pulled me towards him and kissed me. It was better than any other kiss we had ever shared before. Why? I'm not sure. But, seeing as I enjoyed it, I wasn't keen to pull away and I returned the kiss.

The kiss turned forceful, and more serious. My hands moved onto his hair and I smoothed out his silky black hair.

His hands remained at my back, but they didn't remain still. They moved all about. Once or twice, he may have run them over my ass but they went away quickly as they had come.

I rolled off of him and he proceeded to roll onto myself. But I pulled away as soon as I felt his hands beginning to lift my top.

Panting, I said, "I think we're going way too fast."

He nodded and removed his hands from my chest. He laid down next to me and inhaled air loudly.

He laughed. "For a moment there I was getting really carried away wasn't I?" he asked.

"Yeah..." I replied.

I turned on my side to look at him.

I placed my hand on his chest and drummed my fingers on it. He smiled, "That tickles." he said and looked at me with his big brown eyes. He too, turned on his side to look at me.

~ASHLEY'S POV~

You're so stupid Ashley.

Seriously? You're trying to have sex with her after only one day of dating her.

I disgust myself.

I stared at her beautiful eyes and I loved how the moonlight shone on her face. The feel of her hands on my chest made me feel happy inside. Very happy to have her.

I placed a finger on her chin and pulled her forward for a small, slow kiss. I reluctantly pulled away and she smiled at me but it quickly went away and she frowned..

I placed a hand on her cheek and asked, "What's up?"

"When I was talking to your dad... about other girls you had dated..." she said slowly and timidly.

I looked at her for a fraction of a second and pulled my hand away and turned to face the other side.

"Forget it. Let's not talk about it. Just go to sleep." I mumbled.

"Ashley-" she began and she placed her chin on my shoulder.

"Damn it Alex will you drop it?! Just go to sleep!" I yelled angrily. And I pushed her away.

A few moments passed by and she replied in a quavering voice, "Goodnight Ash." And she gave me a light kiss on my shoulder.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

I awoke the next morning to find Alex's side of the bed empty and a note in her place, 'Went home early, tell your parents I said thank you. -Alex'

I crumpled up the paper and punched the wall.

She's mad at me. She's mad and it's all my fault. She never wants to see me again. I pulled on a t-shirt and and jeans and Vans and bolted out of the house. I ran out into the street and ran towards Alex's house. I had to apologize. I had to explain..

Finally I arrived at her house and didn't bother to knock. I opened the door and ran upstairs into her bedroom to find her sitting on her bed with tears running down her beautiful face. She looked up at me and wiped the tears away.

"Ash I-" she began but I stopped her because I had already wrapped my arms around her and had pressed my lips firmly against hers. After a few minutes, I pulled away.

I wiped the tears from her face and said something I had vowed never to say again in my life to a girl, "I love you."

--------------------------------

Hey. :b Instead of having Alex meet Andy at Ashley's house, .I decided to change it to Ashley's parents instead. But you'll DEFINITELY meet Andy in the next chapter...and there'll be an unexpected change of events. Stay tuned! Vote, comment and fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
263K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

85.9K 1.9K 35
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...