The Dark Red Umbrella • Yoonm...

minniminyoongi

Oh, he would finally realize it wasn't just about the umbrella. Hell, it never really was. In which Park Jimi... Еще

The Dark Red Umbrella
Cold : 1
November : 2
Rain : 3
Umbrella : 4
Sunny : 5
New Neighbor : 6
Lonely : 7
Calm : 8
Snow : 9
Wake up Sunshine! : 10
Sweets and Treats : 11
Caught : 12
Name : 12.5
Hot Cocoa : 13
Night sky : 14
Graduation : 15
Notes : 16
Captivated : 17
Sky? : 18
Convenience store : 19
Number : 20
Alarm : 20.5
Sweets and Meets : 21
Beautiful : 22
Mess : 23
Date? : 24
Movie : 25
Someday : 26
One Month : 27
Karma : 28
Piano : 29
q & a
q & a pt.2
Scared : 30
Different : 31
Ramble : 32
Trampoline : 33
tagged again
ANOTHER TAG
Worry : 34
One, Two, Three : 35
Three Best Friends : 36
Music : 37
Ice Skating : 38
Dancing In The... Snow? : 39
Irony : 39.5
Cause : 40
Inquiry : 41
Effect : 42
Epiphany : 43
Aftermath : 44
P S A
Oblivious : 45
Close : 46
100K
Misfortune : 47
Unaware : 48
Time : 49
The Trumpet : 50
A Step Closer : 51
World 51.5
Contest Winners! 💜
Karma pt. 2 : 52
Let Go : 53
Taken? : 53.5
Home : 54
Apitome Of Chaos : 55
Ice Cream and Affection : 56
Another Q & A
Pretend The Pain Away : 58
Nighttime : 59
Book Stores and Beginnings : 60
Warm : 60.5
Bitter Skies : 61
Blonde : 61.5
Kim Noodles : 62
Acknowledge : 63
Application : 64
Gloomy : 65
Changing : 66

Karaoke : 57

1.1K 86 38
minniminyoongi

So, there's not exactly a lot of detail and its kind of a shit show. my deepest apologies. i made this chapter into two because ir was like, 8,000 words.

anyway, I have my tea and pretzels and we're ready to deal with a whole lotta aggression. the next two chapteris have a lot that you need to pay attention to and lmao, ur gonna wanna kill me at the end.

~

December 23 - Friday

Yoongis pov.

9:46pm.

~

"Think I could get Suga to go up and sing."

"Absoulety not" Yoongi spoke, his eyes deadpanning over to the vibrant haired man whose hand was attempting to cover his mouth in a whisper, his presence leaning into Taehyung. The brilliant, shining lights that beamed above and flashed all around them made his eyes squint while each person around him filtered in color.

"What if I convince your Chimmy to go up and sing?"

The smooth honey-coated words that seeped with mischief sounded tempting, a hinting glint printed across Hoseok's eyes as he took a sip of the drink in his hands, the road to intoxication growing nearer.

"Then would you?"

Yoongi questioned if this was what Jungkook had been talking about in their high school years, Hoseok and Taehyung pressuring him into doing dumb things and managing to get away with it, the blame never placed on them.

"Oho ~, is that a daree?" Came from the gray-haired man attached to the vibrant redhead, which never came off as a surprise anymore. Usually when there was a Hoseok, there was a Taehyung trailing close behind like a puppy.

He could definitely understand where the whiney brunette was coming from, shrieking about how it was hard to resist their tactics. Admittingly, they were quite good at it, as if even the gods above couldn't look away from their temptations.

"Hm, tempting," Yoongi says with a small smile, the comment more to himself as his gaze fell upon the boy across from him whos golden laughs fell from the air like snow, shoving at Jungkook as he attempted to explain some story about him and the white-haired man with a smile so bright it made his heart swell.

Part of Yoongi wondered if Hoseok was being serious as he squinted up at the brightly shining lights.

And he was.

He didn't think the two of them would actually follow through, but he wasn't sure why he had been surprised when Jimin got up from his seating near the white-haired man and picked up the mic, scrolling through the selection of songs. He waved Yoongi off with a beaming smile, the white-haired man lightly clapping his hands together in a small motion to show support.

It was too warm in here for his liking. He wanted to step out, the thick, heavy sweatshirt he decided to wear too much. He regretted not listening to Jimin's pleas for him to wear something not as warm.

But he couldn't leave. Not when Jimin's fingers had already clicked the button on the screen, Hoseok, Jungkook and taehyung all readying themselves.

Yoongi didnt even realize until now that he was anxious.

So much of Jimin reminded Yoongi of his mother. The Soft-spoken words and passion that laced through the way she spoke. The way she hummed and danced every moment she had, as if every breath she took was for the sake of art and making everything look beautiful.

She had a heart too big for her own good, one that seemed to die along with his father when their lives had disgustingly fallen apart. Once he was gone, she was gone too and he was left without the man who raised him and the woman who gave him life in this hell hole.

Her voice, the happiness and that lively beaming smile that made his heart pulse with joy even on his worst days was gone. Her soothing reassurance and the way she never seemed to get upset at him when he fucked up.

Occasionally he could get a glimpse of the woman she used to be; sparks and hidden moments. But the world had taken far too much from her, and her soul stayed stuck in time.

The admiration he felt for Jimin swelled in the pit of his stomach so intensely and hit so aggressively he felt dizzy once he snapped out of his thoughts and heard the first lovely words flow from the boy's mouth.

He stared with awe and took in how breathtaking the boy was, captivating and pulling him in more than he already was.

Jimin was destined to make people feel. Jimin belonged on stage. He belonged here and never in that pitiful office space that drained the life from him. The lights and audience were his now, taken under a spell he continued to cast. He was meant to do this.

And as Each person around them stopped, marveling at the soft, passionate sound, he knew that the world was ready for him.

~

"Twenty dollars if you snatch Jungkooks phone and invite Namjoon to join us." Hoseok whispered to Yoongi, though his ability to actually be quiet had gotten poorer as the night went on. He received a laugh from everyone except the unimpressed brunette who rolled his eyes and snatched his phone out of Hoseok's grasp.

"Absolutely not you fucking snake."

"Why not? it'd be nice to finally meet him Kookie." Taehyung quirked, quite innocently one might add as genuine curiosity brushed across his cheeks.

"I barely know him," Junkook admitted. And it was true. They only occasionally talked, sharing interests and making empty plans to hang out or get drinks, Jungkook too scared to see where anything would bring them.

Jimin smirked, eyes locking with Yoongi's for a split second before wrapping his lips around the drink in front of him. "How are you supposed to get those hickies if you don't start making a move."

"Pffft" Hoseok laughed amused, his hands hitting on Yoongi's shoulders as he shook his head smiling.

"I don't want them!" Jungkook shrieked, his face red as he jabbed at Hoseok whos loud, bright laughter was still whirling around. Jungkook only rolled his eyes defeated.

"I'm not Yoongi, I don't get off on someone fucking up my neck." He spat out before he turning to his drink and phone to get away from his antagonizing friends.

Jimin's face grew a soft shade of pink as he giggled, tilting his head to the side in a harmless cute motion while locking eyes with Yoongi.

It seemed as if he had been doing it a lot lately. Like his confidence to maintain it had improved and it somehow became his new favorite hobby, admiring the way they looked at each other. There was so much present it was hard for him to look away, even as loud laughter and banters were spluttered out all around them.

Yoongi sighed, his eyes rolling back before quietly muttering out a, "You make it sound like I let him."

~

Hoseok was always loud in Yoongi's opinion. He woke him up in the worst possible ways, greeted him in hugs and yells and laughed at every small thing as if the joy was contagious. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, he just had so much energy that Yoongi didn't know what to do with it sometimes.

He also knew that hoseok drunk, was like a dulled down, more calm version of himself, which he didn't seem to mind either. He remembered the night he first arrived filled with far too many drinks and a heavily hungover Yoongi, Hoseok edging Yoongi on to drink more. Overall, he had been quiet and zoned out, the social side of him being buried down.

Though he had just gained the knowledge that Hoseok drunk with Taehyung was far worse than he could have imagined.

Disastrous.

They were chaotic as they stumbled to the stage and picked a song, their words slurring and being replaced with laughter. Yoongi smiled as he watched the two have the time of their lives while bursting giggles plastered to their faces. They were off key and couldn't get the beat right, but they were happy.

He had never seen Hoseok like this. Of course dancing and the other friends he had gave him joy, but this was different. He had never known about the boy who looked at him so fondly, clinging to his every word and motion with adoration. Nobody could compare to Kim Taehyung who brought out and accepted the chaotic side of him better than anyone else ever could have.

And as he watched them on the stage, he was happy there was someone out there that was able to make him feel accepted.

"Woaah!- Whats this scratch from?!"

~

Jimins pov.

11:15pm

~

The first thing Jimin noticed was the vibe change. Everything had been lively, bright laughter and bubbles filling the air. He was slightly tipsy, the eye contact he passed with Yoongi and dumb conversations he held with his friends making the night feel like an everlasting bliss.

But he could feel it shift. It was ever so subtle, almost as if there had been a break in time for a split second before it quickly resumed. He noticed the way that Hoseok's eyes traveled down to Taehyung's hand that was tracing the large, darkened scar on his arm.

Jimin was surprised to see the intensity of the mark that had been hidden for most of the night, his eyes widening at the sight. It looked painful, gagged and rough as it spread around five inches across his bicep. (A/N he had to have surgery as the glass hit and was stuck in his arm in a vital spot, so part of the scar has to deal with the incision mark.)

But Jimin could tell as Yoongi's nose scrunched up slightly that something wasn't right, like this whole situation was making him uncomfortable.

Yoongi's eyes averted away from it all as Taehyung and Jungkook waited for a response.

And then as if someone had snapped their fingers, time resumed, the moment only feeling like a breach in time. As if he simply imagined it.

"Oh this! I um, fell and scratched my arm on a piece of metal a few years ago. It wasn't that bad though, just left a big mark." Hoseok said with a laugh, flexing as everyone watched the thick, deep scar stretch out across and move in different ways.

And as Taehyungs finger slowly traced over it harmlessly, everything returned to normal. Jimin laughed with Hoseok once again, pushing at Jungkook and listening to Taehyung's overly excited words.

But Yoongi still seemed withdrawn and quiet, his lips wrapping around and taking small sips of his drink.

Jimin wanted to talk to him, for the man to look at him, anything. But he did none of that.

It was a subtle change, the only obvious difference being that he seemed calmer. Jimin even believed that he had just imagined it for a bit of time. But he looked so out of place, unwilling to meet anyone, especially Jimin's eyes.

Then again, Jimin had never seen Yoongi drunk, so the possibility of it being the alcohol very high. Jimin became more chatty and giggly when he drank, maybe Yoongi just became distant?

~

??:?? pm. (A/N question marks intended)

Jimin's thoughts wandered off, the outside world completely unknown to him at the moment. It had been hours since he last saw it, his curiously influenced mind unable to help but wonder what it looked like. He itched to know if the snow was falling from the heavens in the form of whistling flakes or if the sky was silent and dark, even the stars too scared to come out from hiding.

Being able to differ his thoughts and the real world became more and more of a challenge, the two blending together like swirls, mantpulated by the number of drinks he consumed.

Though the one thing that managed to snap him out and always bring him back to reality tapped his shoulder, his gaze falling upon Min Yoongi whos lips quickly pressed to his. The intensity caught him off guard, his world going dizzy as sparks shocked through him. He wasn't sure if it was from the warm, bubbly alcohol or the fact that Yoongi always managed to make his mind blur that he wanted to pull him closer and keep him like that.

Jimin was unsure if his mind was playing tricks on him or if the kiss really did last as long as it felt like once Yoongi pulled away.

Jimin was greeted with crescent eyes and a smile, the first time in days that Yoongi had met his gaze. Or at least that's what it felt like.

Jimin knew he was bad with time, but drunk, it was a shit show. Moments blurred into hours and seconds into minutes, everything shifting into one long night filled with colors and loud music.

Jimin questioned if Yoongi was always this fucking attractive. He was baffling himself once he looked at the man's lips and realized that his lips had been here too. His mind wandered off once again, even more astonished after remembering that Yoongi was his boyfriend, white-haired glory and all.

"I think I'm gonna head out guys." Were the deeply accented words that captured Jimin and brought him back to the noise filled room.

"Wha~ but you owe us a song neighbor dude. We got chimmy to sing for you." Taehyung pouted, his fingers gripping so tight on the side of Hoseok's shirt his knuckles were bright red. Jimin was sure that Taehyungs hand would ache for weeks.

"I'm tired, and I work at like, nine tomorrow."

"I'd rather not be hungover, and at this rate, that's where its heading." Laughter burst once again from the booth, Yoongi's unintended joke coming off as utterly hilarious.

Jimin knew he had to have missed someting, because the second everyone calmed down, time seemed to be speeding up, his friends waving the man off as he said his farewells.

"Goodnight Suga." Hoseok directed towards Yoongi, his flushed cheeks no longer filled with amutsement and laughter, only a concerned saddened face. He knew his perception of everything wasn't the greatest at the moment, but something felt off again as he saw Yoongi's expression soften giving only nod as a moment passed between the two like telepathy. It was the same feeling he had gotten earlier, as if time had found a crack and changed everything before quickly resuming.

But time wasn't sneaky enough to get passed Park Jimin. He had caught it.

Something was up with Yoongi. Jimin wasn't sure what, but he knew the white-haired man was far different than his normal self, something he assumed had to do with Hoseok.

"I'll go with you." Jimin started standing up, his balance teetering and the world tilting around him from standing up too quickly. And as oohs were passed around by his friends, his eyes stayed locked with Yoongi's, deep and empty, the sight making his heart ache.

"Oooooh. Chimmys getting some~"

"Fuck off Jungkook." Jimin sighed, brushing his fingers through his hair before turning back to Yoongi.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi questioned again. Jimin wasn't sure why he felt the need to ask as a last minute back out.

When it came to Yoongi, Jimin was always sure.

"Yeah, I'm a bit tired too."

"Not for long~" Jungkook whispered to Jimin, getting back at the blonde who proceeded to make fun of him about a man he was never confident enough to get close to. Jmin punched Jungkook, the boy holding his arm with a laugh as Jimin ran to catch up to the man in front of him.

~

Taehyung's Pov.

~

The first time Taehyung met Yoongi he would have liked to call him intimidating.

Not because he was intimidated though. He couldn't be, because he himself was deemed just that. Simply focusing on snapping a breathtaking picture through the eye of a lens changed the way he held himself. It was almost as if he entered his own world of sprouting colors, attempting to capture it in a way that portrayed everything that stood before him.

That just happened to be the only word he could come up with to pinpoint the aura that coated around him, other than the bright, squishy smile that frequently spread across his lips.

He was someone Taehyung deemed hard to read, and though he liked the character this man put forward, it almost made him uneasy. He seemed like the sort of person who would put everyone else first to the point that he slowly and painfully destroyed himself. He was the kind that wouldn't know when to stop.

And it scared him because he did it too. This was someone Jimin cared about, and Taehyung didn't want to see him fall apart in the way he himself had. He could feel it, because they were the exact same. Of course they were different people, differing interesting and separate wild sides.

But he could read Yoongi like a book and he knew the man could read him too, the two clicking in an instant because something there connected. And he knew there was something deep down that was eating away at and destroying the man in the same way that Hoseok did to him, feelings he pushed away and refused to acknowledge.

He knew he was a hypocrite for it, but he didn't like where things with Yoongi were going.

It made him uneasy because there is only so much stretching you can do before you snap.

-

I updated twice, so move on to the next chapter :))

shits about to get messyyyy

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

193K 7.3K 46
Park Jimin was in a abusive relationship, he wanted to do anything to escape it. He was walking to college one day when his friend Min Yoongi approac...
141K 5.9K 42
"Hey, I live around here." No way. Yoongi can't actually be my neighbor. Can he? "Jimin. I think I might be that new neighbor that you was talking ab...
190K 9.9K 32
Min Yoongi was selected to serve the Park families heir when he was only young. It was his duty to care for and complete every wish his master wanted...
14.3K 447 13
Jimin is sick, and Yoongi is his new neighbor that worries for him. This is a short story for the 100 follower milestone! 💜