Being A Dad : Sebastian Stan

By marvelgirl1337

"Say 'I' " I said carefully. "Ai !" said Ashley excitedly. I have a very hyper baby! "Love" I said slowly. "... More

Being A Dad
The News
Are you sure?
Knowing The Gender
She Is Here!
The Godfather
First Day
Night Duty
LA
Hemsworth Family
Formula Milk
Shocking News
An End and A Beginning
She'll Stay With Me
Home Without You
Story Telling Time
Child Again
Press Tour
Flashback
I Have Been Tagged
A Sick Day
Father's Day Gift
At ACE Comicon
Some Best Days Of My Life
Will's Wedding
About Writing This Book
Cranky Baby
Baba
MONDAY
A Day With Ginger
Halloween
Grandparents
Ashley Turns One (Part 1)
Ashley Turns One (Part 2)
Struggle of A Single Parent
Imagines
Priority
A Year Without You
In Our Memory
Making People Smile
Worst Nightmare
Hope Is A Beautiful Word
In The End
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
We All Are Same (Bonus 2)
Bonus Chapter (With Anna)
Please Read It
Last Time
Dear World

Best Birthday Gift

2.8K 83 50
By marvelgirl1337

A/N: Happy Birthday to our sweetest cutest Dad Sebastian Stan! <3 <3 I wish you everyone a Happy Sebastian Day!

Also I dedicate this chapter to a very special person, whose book inspired me to write this book of mine! Also who gave me this chapter's idea! I always look forward for her comment on my chapters! *_* *_* *_* I love you @BuckysGirl42 !!! 

Sebastian's POV

"Are you sure you want to spend your big day in LA, not with us and alone?" said Chace and I chuckled.

"Don't be a baby,Chace. I'll make it up to you." I said. Chace huffled like a 5 year old.

"I mean come one! Every year we spend this day together! And this year you HAD TO spend your birthday in LA? God! I hate my job! The director didn't even give me a leave!" whined Chace as he crossed his arms.

"It is a mare coincidence that Will, Aliss and some others are in LA, Chace. From the beginning I wanted to spend this day in LA." I said as I wanted to spend the day with Anna.

"Okay fine, Mr.Pukesmell." said Chace and he burst out laughter.

"Hey! I just changed! I don't smell like puke anymore!" I said defensively.

"Yeah, but you smell like baby powder now." said Rebecca from behind and they both burst out laughter. We..they are not wrong. Ashley's baby powder smells good, so I use it.

"How is my cupcake looking?" said Rebecca as she showed Ashley to us.

Rebecca asked if she could dress Ashley, so I didn't object. Ashley was looking so cute! Rebecca has put a baby blue dress on her and put a white hat and white shoes.

"Cupcake!" said Chace excitedly and Ashley squealed. Rebecca gave her into Chace arms and sat beside me.

"She looks even cuter after the tooth has grown." smiled Rebecca.

"Yea she does." I smiled back. Ashley struggled to get out of Chace's lap and then stood up while supporting her hand on Chace's thigh. She gave a big naughty grin to Chace and Chace pouted.

"Ginger, try to stand, oki doki?" I said to Ashley.

"Chace, you just have to remove her hands from your legs, she can stand for a while. Okay?" I said to Chace. Chace did what I told him and Ashley started to balance herself. I started to clap in a rhythm which somehow helps her standing. She gave a huge grin revealing her tooth and tired to clap her hands. But she still need to learn multitasking. She lost her balance and fell on her butt, then the whole room filled with her giggle.

"So proud of her!" said Chace proudly.

"She is growing up!" said Rebecca happily as she  blew a flying kiss to Ashley. Ashley tried to copy her but failed cutely. She placed her tiny chubby palm oh her mouth then threw her hand up in the air

"Ta!" she said excitedly and we all started to laughing.

"Diaper...check....Baby Food......check..Pillows...check.....Ashley..." I was about to say check but then I realize that Ashley wasn't with me. She has crawled away from me and stood up with the support of a sofa and babbling  "Bububububub".

I smiled inwardly. Chris will definitely be happy to see Ashley.

"Hey Miss.Babbling Queen, we have to catch a flight." I said as I picked her up. Ashley immediately removed her hat and grabbed it.

"You were looking very cute, baby! Baba will be so happy to see you!" I cooed 

"Bubububububububub!" she said excitedly.

After reaching airport I buckled Ashley in the baby carried. The reason why I put a hat on Ashley is, I don't want paparazzi taking photos of her.  I wanted to place her in the carrier facing me but she started to act all fussy. So I had to place her in the front, facing the people. She was throwing her arms and legs excitedly and babbling and grinning  to passerby on her way.

Let me tell you, how much hard it is to carry a baby as well as luggage. If Ashley had been a clam baby! Thought she was attached to my chest, still I placed a hand on her tummy so that she won't move much. You wish, Duh! I was carrying Ashley's diaper bag on my shoulder. With my left hand I was pulling the suitcase. Such a scenario! I was glad that I didn't have to wait for the plane. We hoped in to the plane and sat on out seat.

I removed the carried and placed Ashley on my lap. A girl around 17-18 sat beside me . Ashley turned to her and gave her a big fat smile. Then the girl smiled at her. Ashley started to babble with her. I must say, the girl was patient enough to continue cooing with Ashley for the rest of the ride.

After landing, I thanked the girl and gave her my autograph. Then I tried to give Ashley her pacifier. But she refused to take that. So I gave her a biscuit, so that she can be quite for a while. She can't really eat the biscuit. She just licks it and tastes it.

As soon as I got out of the airport, the paparazzi attacked us. Thank goodness I gave my suitcase to the driver. I was left with Ashley and her diaper bag on my shoulder. Unlike every child, I was surprised to see what Ashley did in front of the paparazzi. Ashley stopped eating the biscuit and started to threw her arms and gave a huge grin. I looked down at her and chuckled. There is no use of it. Either way, the paparazzi will take pictures of her.

After we left the paparazzi, we got into a car which drove us to Anna's apartment. I still feel a sharp ache on my chest whenever I visit here. I have came to this place several times after Anna left us.  I paid the driver and got into the building. As we reached the floor, I found that Josh guys, who lives in the opposite apartment.

"Hey Josh!" I smiled.

"Aga gag!" said Ashley happily. Josh grinned ear to ear.

"Hey, Sebastian! Wow! Your daughter has grown up so much!" said Josh as he knelt down a little to face Ashley.

" Hi there cutie pie!" cooed Josh.

"Aye..bub..buth buth..agha!" Ashley babbled excitedly. Josh started to laugh.

"I'm glad that you are doing good.I am also doing good, Thanks for asking" Josh said as if he answered Ashley.

"Nice to see you man. But I have to go for a work." said Josh. I nodded. He lightly pinched Ashley's cheek and then left.

I opened the apartment's door. It smells like Anna. I sighed. I miss you Anna!

Next day-

"Aba!...gugu!..aye!..bub!..ugh!..dhidhi!..bububububub!...Dadada!" I heard Ashley's babble as she continued to bang her tiny palms on my face. I opened my eyes and she was still banging. I picked her up and threw her up in the air and the caught her. She started to giggle. Then I playfully poked her face with my mouth as if I am eating her. She giggled even louder. I kissed her cheeks. That's what I call a Happy Birthday Morning!

I was still laying on my back. I placed Ashley on my chest. She sat up and started to babble again.

"You know it's Dada's birthday?" I cooed and I poked her nose.

"Dadadada!" she said excitedly.

 I sat up leaning on the headboard. Ashley was now sitting on my stomach.

"Can you say Happy Birthday Dada?" I said slowly.

"Agaa bubb gigi buth buth bitbith Dadadada!" she said excitedly and my heart filled with happiness.

"Thank you ginger!"I said happily as I hugged her and she started to suck my t-shirt.

"Whoa whoa, let's give you some actual food you hungry crazy Ginger!" I cooed as I got up and placed her on my shoulder upside down and her giggling filled the room.

I am standing right before the graveyard's gate. Ashley was sucking her fist with so much devotion. That's what I wanted, spending my day with two loves of my live, My Anna and my Ginger. I pushed open the gate with one hand as I was holding Ashley is the other one.

Each step I take, I felt my heart became heavier and heavier. Every time I come to LA, I visit Anna. I tell her all the things about life. But it was Ashley's second time in here. I reached Anna's headstone and placed flowers there. If she would have been alive, she would have given me a huge smile. I sat before Anna's grave and placed Ashley on my lap.

"Hey, Anna, look who came to visit you! Our baby! See? I told ya she had grown up so much!" I said as tears started to stream down my cheek.

"It's my birthday Anna. I wish you were here to give the first morning birthday kiss." I smiles sadly. Ashley crawled down from my lap and started to climb to my shoulder. She grabbed my arm sleeves tightly and stood up.

"Dadada?" she cooed softy. I turned to her and more tears started to fall down from my eyes.

"It's your Gugu, Ginger! She is laying right here, in a deep sleep." I said in a soft voice and every word pinned my heart. I wanted to scream and cry.

"Gugugugugu?" she said cutely as she was drooling. I wiped the drool.

"Yeah, it's Gugu." I nodded my head.

 Then the next thing what Ashley did, made me believe that, there is someone who is watching over us, knows everything about us, knows what we feel and what we are going through. It was God.

Ashley left my arm sleeve and with shaky tiny legs she started to take steps towards Anna's headstone! The scenery filled my eyes. As she took her first step, my heart almost skipped a beat. She took her first steps! And it was towards Anna! This is the best birthday gift anyone has ever given me! 

She was successful to take 4 steps, then she fell on Anna's grave, right where Anna's chest is!  Your Momma caught you Ginger! I couldn't say anything. With a huge smile tears started to fall uncontrollably.

Anna could have left this world, but she is always there to take care of Ashley. That's why she exactly fall on the same spot where Anna's chest is! 

"Gugugugu!" Ashley said excitedly as she crawled to Anna's headstone. As she reached the headstone she placed her tiny palm on it and continues saying "Gugugugu!"

I lost control, I started to sob uncontrollably. I have never felt so proud in me entire life, like I felt when Ashley took her first steps. I have never felt or imagined a mother's love towards her child like this. If it never happened in front of me, I would have never believed what kind of bond a child shares with her mother. I just watched as Ashley ran her hand through Anna's headstone. I squeezed my eyes shut to lock the scenery in my memory. 

Everyday I realize how much I miss Anna and how much I love her. I miss her even more everyday. That's how god had made us. You will never be able to separate a child from it's mother or father. Their love won't be gone if they live away from you. ( Dedicated to : @CGVKIMTAEHYUNG and @NorthHollandEvans <3 <3 )

I was sobbing when I felt a light weight on my lap. Ashley crawled to  me. She was trying to stand on my lap. I helped her to stand on my lap and held her so that she does not fall. And then she placed a big wet kiss on my lips.

"Dadadada!"  she said excitedly as she started to jump on my lap. I pulled her onto a hug.

  My baby! Our Baby! Anna, you and I made this beautiful human. I can't thank you enough o give me this boundless joy. She is the best gift of my life. And she took her first steps today! On my birthday! And also towards you, Anna! This is the best birthday gift ever!

A/N: Hey guys! How was the chapter, I know it was a bit dramatic and unreal but I couldn't think of something else. If you like it please press the star sign and comment! Again Happy Sebastian Day to you all! <3 <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
300K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
365K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
304K 10K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...