Rebecca Lupin and The Escape...

By RachieK97

Rebecca Lupin is quite an outgoing girl who is about to attend a magical school most muggles have heard of. S... More

Rebecca Lupin and The Escape of the death eater
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

chapter 13

71 1 0
By RachieK97

Thankyou again for reading my book I now have 8 votes! Thanks for that and this is going to be a short chapter leading up to the main plot type thing so read, enjoy, Comment and vote. thank you and finally this chapter is dedicated to BossyWitch08 because I want to thank her for being one of the first person to vote for my book. Enjoy and thanks again...

*********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 13 Sneaking out!

"I'm going to Professor Dumbledore's office!" Rose said.

"Why?" I questioned.

"He asked me to meet him!" Rose said.

"Well ok if you won't tell us why now you can tell me why when you get back!" I said grinning Rose sighedand went on her way.

"She's up to something!" Molly said suspiciously.

"What can I say, well we'll have to drag it out of her!" I said lying back on my be4d. We waited until finally she came back grinning.

"So...?" I questioned.

"So... what!" She replied still smiling I just stared at her suspiciously until she gave in.

"Fine I went to Dumbledore's office with Scoripious to see a memory of my mum punching his dad it was hysterical!" She said smiling.

"Oh right!" I said.

"Is that it!" Molly said.

"Why didn'you tell us?" I asked.

"Because you would want to go too!" Rose comfirned we shock her head and she smiled.

"Anyway I thought you  didn't like Scoripious?" Molly said.

"Well I thought he was bad but he isn't that bad!" Rose said she had quite surpised herself.

"You're disapointed now aren't you? Well that was it... but the look on his face was priceless he said he wsn't surprised, just a bit shocked!" Rose explained.

"Oh well it wasn't that excitting!" Rose said.

"Sounds it!" I said sarcasticly but then Rose' phone went off.

"What was that?" Molly asked.

"OH nothin much... Me and Rebecca have to go somewhere we will see you later!" Rose said getting my hand and dragging me out the room I pulled a confussed face at Molly.

"Do we!" I said confused as she closed the door right in  my face because I was walking backwards I turned around and said.

"What was that about?" I asked annoyed.

"The boys want a word!" Rose said.

"Why isn't Molly coming?" I asked.

"That's what Albus said!" Rose comfirned shrugging we went downstairs to the common room.

“Right are you ready to go to Hagrid’s then?” Albus asked we was now the only people in the common room.

"You said you needed to talk!" Rose said.

"Well I lied, I'm sorry!" Albus said.

“What you have to be joking it’s nearly 9pm!” Rose said.

"Don't shriek someone will hear us!" Ethan informed hwe, but that just made Rose even more angrybut then she looked away and her anger simply passed by.

“For this one I agree with Rose it is a bit late!” I agreed nodding.

“Oh but I said I’d go!” Albus pleaded.

“Thanks for that Rebecca!” Rose said.

“You’re welcome!” I replied.

“Ethan will go with me won’t you?” Albus asked.

“Well I wasn’t planning on going!” Ethan said sadly we all knew he was afraid of the dark.

“Fine... I’ll go on my own!” Albus said feeling brave but we thought he was joking we just couldn’t imagine him going in the dark on his own to Hagrid’s.

“You won’t!” Rose said sternly.

“You can’t stop me!” Albus replied angrily. After he had said that we were all silent we didn’t know what to say or do.

“I’ll go with you!” I said quietly.

“Thanks Rebecca!” Albus replied.

“Fine I’ll go too but if we get caught it wasn’t my idea I was just tagging along for your own well being!” Rose stated pointing her finger at us.

“Fine we’ve got it!” I said.

“What about you?” Rose said to Ethan.

“I’ll stay here and cover for you!” Ethan replied.

“Oh will you the only reason you’re not going is because you’re scared of the dark!” Rose said.

“More like scared of Thorn!” I pitched in frowning.

“I am not!” Ethan disagreed.

“Prove it then warrior!” Rose mocked.

“We really should get going!” Albus said.

“Oh I’m coming!” Rose said pulling a funny face at Ethan he pulled a face back as me and Albus tried not to laugh.

“Loser that one!” Rose said rushing us along.

“Of course but you fell in love with a loser Rose, great one!” I said she playfully hit me as we smiled.

“Oh wait I heard that!” Ethan said hobbling over to push us but he kind of jumped on top of us and we all ended up in a heap on the floor.

“What was you planning on doing!” I asked Ethan.

“Not sure!” He replied.

“Get off me!” Rose said as we all helped each other up.

“So are you coming mate?” Albus asked.

“Yeah what would you be without me?” Ethan said.

“We were fine without you what do you do? Apart from scream, run away and moan!” Rose said.

“I’m a prankster and keep you all laughing even in the darkest times!” Ethan replied raising his eye brows and shutting the door behind him and then we all realised that we were in complete darkness in the hall way.

“Well done prankster!” Rose said reaching out to hit him.

“Ow that was me what did I do?” I asked as she hit me.

“Well I thought you were Ethan didn’t I!” Rose said.

“Lumos!” Albus said as a burst of light flew out his wand so we could just about see where we were going.

“I’m telling you this Potters son put that light out!” Said an angry painting. 

“We’re trying to get some sleep here yes we are!” Another painting complained.

“But we can’t see without it!” Albus said.

“Go to bed then you won’t!” A angry painting snapped.

“Well that’s an idea!” Ethan said.

“You’re not chickening out now!” Rose snapped.

"No I'm not!" Ethan said sadly.

"You don't have to go you, because we'll be fine, in fact better without you!" Rose said quite loudly.

"Shh... everyone I can hear something, or someone!" I said we all stopped and looked back nothing.

"Ha ha very funny Rebecca lets go before it's dark!" Ethan joked.

"It's already dark!" Rose comfirned.

"Oh really I hadn'y noticed, err joke!" Ethan said.

"If it's dark why are you lot still rooming around the corridoors?" A voice said.

"Well I told you so didn't I but no you didn't listen!" I said.

"I supose it could be a painting!" Ethan said.

"Ethan don't be stupid it is Professor Dumbledore isn't it!" Rose said.

"No it isn't!" Ethan said looking around.

"It is!" Dumbledore said.

"well what did I say!" Rose said.

"More like what did I say!" I said.

"Anyway where are you going, you Albus yuor father used to room around the corridoors at night but the difference with him was he was on his own and he was only caught once!" Dumbledore said.

"How do you know that?" Albus asked.

"My brother had a great mind and decided to cast away most of his memories he knew that would come in handy for the next head master to look back just like he did anyway that's not the point where are you going?" Dumbledore asked.

"Well we were on our way to the..." Ethan tried to lie but got to the point where he didn't know what to say.

"To the... Common room!" Rose said we looked to her surprisd she never lied.

"Yeah she's right!" Albus siad.

"Yeah what they said!" Ethan comfirmed.

"But you're going the wrong way!" Dumbledore said we all froze get cover up story Rose.

"Oh right!" I said we all looked annoyed at Rose she was supposed to be the brainy one and we had all forgot we had just left the common room.

"OH, silly us thank you Professor and goodnight!" Albus said as we walked past him we watched him go and was about to go in the common room when Ethan started walkin up the corridoor.

"Where you going now?" Albus said.

"To Hagrid's like you said, the nighti syoung and I'm not tired!" Ethan said.

"Well have a nice time and I'll see you tomorrow maybe!" Rose said.

"Why are you not going?" Ethan said.

"Oh come on then we don't want to disapoint Hagrid now, do we?" I said.

"Just go slowly and stay quiet we don't want to get caught again!" I whispered.

"Oh don't worry Rebecca we know!"  All three of them snapped at me.

"I said quiet down and what do you do, well you don't know if you are not whispering, like me!" I whispered they looked annoyed now but I was proving a point.

We walked the rest of the way in silence...

******************************************************************************************************************

Thats it for now people wonder what will happen next not the wisest idea going to Hargrid's house in the dark i thought they would have learned from last time but anyway enjoy the next chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 152 21
Rebecca Lupin-Tonks is the daughter of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks. You could say she's your average 16 year old girl just starting her first...
87.3K 3K 13
Ashlyn Cooper is a fifth year girl at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She is an outcast and she has a "creepy issue", as her only two fri...
33.8K 935 21
I'm sure you've heard of Harry Potter and how he defeated the dark lord, Lord Voldemort. But what if he has the sister, a twin sister to be exact, w...
25.7K 789 41
"You know what happens when stars collide? They make a black hole. That's us. And we will suck everyone into nothingness until there is nothing left...