Chapter 19

Hi again guys this chapter is dedicated to NoxCastle because I just read her poem called Proud To Be a Potterhead, which I thought was great so have a look when you can and enjoy the chapter and please vote if you like it!

********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 19Truth or Dare

"Right so what lesson have we got next?" Ethan asked. we all worried about thorn, the event haunted us so much we never seemed to have much sleep at all even though Dumbledore told us that we shoudln't worry ourselves but we hopelessly couldn't help it.

"We have quidditch!" Rose said excitedly because that was her favourite lesson since her Albus got in the gryffindor quidditch team. Ethan sighed he couldn't play quidditch that well but enjoyed comintating but midtown and him always argued about who was saying what and when. I thought quidditch was ok but I wasn't that good either but I am determined to get better. It is fun and cool to do but also scary, terrifing and violent."Did you know I scored 2 hoops today in quidditch!" Rose boasted later that day over lunch.

" I know," Ethan moaned eating his lunch slitely misable the thought of a girl beating him at a game that was oridgnally for boys.

"Do you think I'm getting any better, at quidditch?" Surname asked swallowing his food and looking quizical at Rose with hopeful eyes staring.

"Well ermm..." Rose started trying to think as positive as possible on that point.

"Actually don't answer that." Ethan interrupted returning to his lunch looking a bit insulted.

We all giggled at him buy he just looked form and tried not to smirk.

"Right so I think I have a idea!" Rose Said.

"Ok go on then spill the beans." Ethan replied.

"So you know we can't sleep well I thought we could play some games or go somewhere when everyones asleep!" Rose suggested.

"You rebel!" Ethan said.

"Oh I don't know with thorn on the loose, its not even safe in walking round school anymore" Albus said wisely.

"True but I'm bored your bored so why not we Xmas stay in the common room if it makes you safe." Rose said.

"Fine whatever!" I said sighing.

"Grumps!" Albus tuttered.

"Shut up!" I replied.

"Well that's settled then!" Rose said.

I do admit to you I wasn't exactly looking forward to whatever Rose had planned for us but I decided to go with it for no reason.

But when it came the time we planned to meet Rose had to drag me to the common room.

"So what we're going to do!" Albus asked clueless.

"Well we could play 21truth or dares!" Rose suggested shrugging then grinning she thought it was a great idea but I on the other had thought the complete opposite.

"Oh ok2" Albus agreed.

"Yeah count me in, sounds good!" Ethan said I just frowned at the lot of them.

"Oh no, no I don't trust you!" I said shaking my head as I thought of Tue dares and truths I knew Rose would say.

"Oh come on Becky it will be fun!" Rose wined trying to persuade me but I am stubborn and ussually stand my ground.

"No I'm not playing and please don't call me Becky!" I confirmed crossing my arms and leaning back.

"I'm but sorts like a 'cool' way of making us do things we don't want to do!" I explained.