Chapter 20

Hi guys thanks for reading right so I'll let you read so you can find out what happens please vote, comment and most of all enjoy... Thanks

************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 20 Staying alive

I couldn't believe I was being strangled by this bitch I wasn't going to die here in a freezing cold river alone with her I was braver and better than this, I started to scrabble to get free but it was impossible but I never gave in I tried to scream for help to be  held but it was no use.

But then I heard something loud. What was it? It made me jump? I screwed up my eyes shut. tried to think of something, somewhere better. But all I could hear was a noise I realised it was a knock but why would anything or anyone by knocking on something. I screamed one last time. Then when I opened my eyes I was confused as ever in a room but where. I was sweating and I was edge of my bed. I fell off my bed crashing to the fall. I was in my dormitory in Hogwarts and it was all a dream a nightmare. I was relieved but there was still that knocking noise. I got up rubbing my head and realised it was the door I opened it and saw a familiar face rushing over to hug me. I hugged him back. He was crying.

"Albus why are you crying?" I whispered.

"I-I-I s-s-sa-aww h-h-he-er!" He stuttered.

"Are you sure you wasn't dreaming?" I asked. He shuck his head rubbing his eyes.

"Right we need to stay calm... deep breathes... OH my god what are we going to do!" I said blonking myself on the bed.

"What are you doing now?" Albus said.

"I'm going to try and go to sleep and forget about it!" I said pulling the coveres over my head.

But it wasn't long unitl Albus turned back the covers but surprisly he just kissed my forehead and layed in bed with with me. I put my head on his chest and I could hear his heart beating fast but then all of a sudden outdoors it started thundering and lightening and it was chucking it down with rain. We both stand up startled his hand reached out to mine and we held hands as we looked at eachother scared.

"You'll never get away from me you children I'll always be there and they'll never catch me!" A creepy voice said, we looked out the dark window and saw a pair of eyes peering in at us. Albus gasped and I screamed.

"Sssshh you'll wake everyone!" Albus said.

"You want me to be quite when we just saw thorn again!" I yelled. We looked again at the dark window and she had gone.

"What was that?" Rose asked waking up.

"Told you so!" Albus said.

"Well I didn't mean to did I!" I said.

"Thorn was at the window!" Albus said breathing heavily.

"At the window?" Rose asked getting up and going to see out the window. But i jumped out of bed and pulled her away from the window.

Then there was another knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Rose asked.

"Come on you know who it is let me in!" He said.

"Chill Ethan I'm coming!" Rose said. She opened the door and he came running in.

"You woke me up. Your screaming and now Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagal  are after us they are coming to see you and we'll get told off for even being up nether mind Albus and I being in a girls room!" Ethan paniced.

"So we need to go back to our room, now!" Albus ordered.

"No it's too late we need a plan!" Ethan said.

"Right you two hide in the wardrobe!" Rose said.

"The wardrobe!"I yelled in disagreement.

"Don't yell it they will hear you!" Ethan said and I mouthed repeating what he said mimicking him.

"Where else then?" Rose asked.

"We're going to Narnia!" Ethan said.

"No your hiding, now Ethan, Albus go!" Rose said. So they hid in the wardrobe while we got in to our beds just in time for them to come in.

"Are you ok?" Dumbledore asked.

"Yes thank you I just had a nightmare!" I said.

"No you didn't we saw Thorn!" Albus yelled coming out of the wardrobe.

"Albus what are you doing!" I said raising my eye brows. Well he had blown our cover.

"What are you doing here Mr Potter?" McGonagal said astonished.

"Well we can explain ourselves Professor you see I had a nightmare and couldn't get to sleep..." Albus said before he was interupted.

"So you decided to wake Miss Lupin too!" McGonagal interupted.

"Well I don't mind and professer he was very upset he has these nightmares all the time, but this time when he woke up he saw thorn and then we both saw her in our window, thats why I screamed you see!" I explained.

"That explains that but why are you here Ethan?" Dumledore said looking at the wardrobe.

"How did you know I was here Professor?" Ethan questioned.

"I saw you... running!" Dumbledore said.

"Oh yeah sorry Professor!" Ethan replied disapointed he thought they didn't see him run but then he realised that no matter what we do they always find out whats happening.

"All of you go to bed and I'll sort this Thorn thing out I'm very surprised the dementors haven't found her yet, she has alot of nerve!" Dumbledore said.

"Yes professor!" All four of us said.

"Goodnight Children!" McGonagal said just before they left they were both annoyed but tried to put on a calm and brave face for us. Ethan and Albus hugged us both.

"Potter, Jordan lets go!" Dumbledore said.

"I hate being called by my last name!" Ethan rumbled.

"By the way I heard that!" Dumbledore said Ethan just pulled an annoyed face and rolled this eyes as they both stuttered out the room.

"I don't know how we are suposed to sleep now!" Rose said flopping on her bed.

"I'm scared!" I breathed.

"Want a hug!" Rose said. And with that I came into her bed for a hug. We never fell alseep we just layed there hugging eachother like we were sisters.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Right thats another chapter done I hope you liked it please vote and comment it means alot thanks...