chapter 13

Thankyou again for reading my book I now have 8 votes! Thanks for that and this is going to be a short chapter leading up to the main plot type thing so read, enjoy, Comment and vote. thank you and finally this chapter is dedicated to BossyWitch08 because I want to thank her for being one of the first person to vote for my book. Enjoy and thanks again...

*********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 13 Sneaking out!

"I'm going to Professor Dumbledore's office!" Rose said.

"Why?" I questioned.

"He asked me to meet him!" Rose said.

"Well ok if you won't tell us why now you can tell me why when you get back!" I said grinning Rose sighedand went on her way.

"She's up to something!" Molly said suspiciously.

"What can I say, well we'll have to drag it out of her!" I said lying back on my be4d. We waited until finally she came back grinning.

"So...?" I questioned.

"So... what!" She replied still smiling I just stared at her suspiciously until she gave in.

"Fine I went to Dumbledore's office with Scoripious to see a memory of my mum punching his dad it was hysterical!" She said smiling.

"Oh right!" I said.

"Is that it!" Molly said.

"Why didn'you tell us?" I asked.

"Because you would want to go too!" Rose comfirned we shock her head and she smiled.

"Anyway I thought you  didn't like Scoripious?" Molly said.

"Well I thought he was bad but he isn't that bad!" Rose said she had quite surpised herself.

"You're disapointed now aren't you? Well that was it... but the look on his face was priceless he said he wsn't surprised, just a bit shocked!" Rose explained.

"Oh well it wasn't that excitting!" Rose said.

"Sounds it!" I said sarcasticly but then Rose' phone went off.

"What was that?" Molly asked.

"OH nothin much... Me and Rebecca have to go somewhere we will see you later!" Rose said getting my hand and dragging me out the room I pulled a confussed face at Molly.

"Do we!" I said confused as she closed the door right in  my face because I was walking backwards I turned around and said.

"What was that about?" I asked annoyed.

"The boys want a word!" Rose said.

"Why isn't Molly coming?" I asked.

"That's what Albus said!" Rose comfirned shrugging we went downstairs to the common room.

“Right are you ready to go to Hagrid’s then?” Albus asked we was now the only people in the common room.

"You said you needed to talk!" Rose said.

"Well I lied, I'm sorry!" Albus said.

“What you have to be joking it’s nearly 9pm!” Rose said.

"Don't shriek someone will hear us!" Ethan informed hwe, but that just made Rose even more angrybut then she looked away and her anger simply passed by.

“For this one I agree with Rose it is a bit late!” I agreed nodding.

“Oh but I said I’d go!” Albus pleaded.