Chapter 21

Sorry I haven't updated in so long, i thought nobody really liked it for some reason, and then I wasn't sure how to finish it and if anyone would care if i just left it how it was and then i started my last year of school and everythings so hectic but I thought I would finish it. I haven't done dedications in a while but this chapter is dedicated to Katkid2000. Thanks for reading and I have probably bored you all to deaf with my ranting so I'll just let you get back to the story.

********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 21 Exam week

After the Thorn incident we couldn't concentrate on school work but we kind of has to because this week we have mock exams all week which sucks now come on we're only first years we have another at least 6 years until our proper exams so why now I don't if everything I've learnt over the year has actually gone in my sieve of a brain. So we have been bombarded with boosters and revising for these exams.

"So have you revised for your history of magic exam?" Rose asked as we walked along the endless corridors to our lesson.

"What do you think?" I said tilting my head sideways she knew I had revised because she has seen be revise near enough every minute of my spare time.

"Yes ok, how about you?" She said walking inbetween Albus and Ethan, Albus nodded his head but Ethan bit his lip.

"You haven't revised have you?" Rose questioned.

"A bit." Ethan said.

"So when did the great war of Hogwarts start?" Rose asked.

"..." Ethan thought.

"2nd May 1998!" Rose replied.

"Who opened the chamber of secrets the first time?" Rose asked.

"..." Ethan still thought.

"Wasn't that Thomas Riddle?" I replied.

"Correct! Who Started Started Dumbledore's army?" Rose asked.

"Ermmm, Dumbledore!" Ethan said.

"No My dad!" Albus said.

"Well that was too easy!" I said.

"Well, not for me, why wasn't it Dumbledore because it was named after him?" Ethan.

"Well I don't know that one!" Rose said.

"Well you should." Ethan said.

"Says you!" Rose said.

"Calm down ladies!" I said.

"Hey..." Ethan said.

"You just got that!" Rose said.

"Looks like it!" Ethan said.

"Quiet children it's an exam choose a desk and start the exam when I say!" Professor Binns said as they got in the classroom.

"Just try your best!" Rose whispered.

"Yes Professor!" I said.

"Help me!" Ethan mouthed as he sank in his seat infront of us me and Rose just grinned at he but we still was sure if we had revised properly either.

The first question was easy 'what founder if hogwarts owned the sorting hat?' Everyone knows that, well ok maybe not Ethan as he looked at us back and forth in confusion that boy must be thick, must be, defiantly. Well I've studied hard so I hope I've done well. We all studied together, the four of us but Ethan must have been on his own planet typical Ethan poor him. I really hated exams but I'm afraid I'll have to get used to them.