Chapter 5

Hello again hope you like the next chapter. This chapter is dedicated to Loonyraelovegood because she loves harry potter and she's got a books called Evlynn snape, raised by house elves (an hp fanfic) I haven't read it yet but it looks good. Please vote comment and enjoy...

*********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 5 the crazy Looking, warm hearted man in the hut!

On the way to our next lesson called the care of magical creatures Rose looked around and whispered,

“Ethan is a right idiot he said he was looking forward to lessons, why did he say this because he hasn’t learnt anything; to top that off he’s daft, silly, stupid and thinks he funny!” She complained.

“I thought he liked you?” I asked raising an eye brow.

“Behave!” Replied Rose concerned and playfully hit my arm but it did hurt. Misty was surprisingly and suspiciously quiet for once. I bet the little noisy cockroach was listening to our private conversation. Rose secretly knew Ethan probably liked her but didn’t want anyone to know because if she or we were wrong we would look stupid to even think that. (I suggested it so I better be right or else she would get mad at me for getting it wrong.). That moment Albus came up from behind us and put an arm on each of our shoulders making us jump. Ethan didn’t follow far behind.

“What have we missed?” Albus asked we were relieved he didn’t hear our conversation but he was on to us, he knew we were talking about something we didn’t want him to know about.

“Well,” I started saying while thinking of what to say when Rose interrupted.

“We were wondering where you two had got to!” Rose replied sighing. To start with he was confused and said,

“I was only behind you!” He gave us a funny look at us, then looked at Ethan as if to say what do you think are you even thinking about speaking. No he didn’t speak we all went silent for a couple of minutes. Misty had heard the whole conversation and surprising said,

“Silly me you know what I’m like!” she hit her head and nodded at us as if to say it’s alright I’ve got your back.

After that Albus and Ethan left to see Scorpious we decided to thank Misty.

“Were you listening?” Asked Rose.

“Yep, quiet wasn’t I. Oh sorry I know I shouldn’t have but sometimes I can’t resist.” Misty replied.

“You noisy little...” I started saying but I was interrupted by Rose,

“Thank you I didn’t really want to explain that I think Ethan Likes me when I might be wrong and I am rubbish liar!” Rose blurted out thankfully. I then looked at her quite annoyed as if to say are you quite finished thanking my noisy excuse of a cousin no, yes, maybe.

“What? She helped us we must be grateful!” Rose said as I continued to look at her annoyed as if to say thanks for rudely interrupting me in my moment telling my cousin off again.

When we got to the lesson just outside a hut a tall man with brown long hair that was frizzy and flew every were and a long beard, He had nice kind brown eyes some people say he looks scary but it’s not always all about the appearance my dad said he was kind hearted and a good friend.

“Hello I’m Hagrid and I’m your teacher for the care of magical creatures. I do hope we’re all going to get on great!” Hagrid said cheerfully clapping his hands.

“Well today we are going to look at and ride a rather big creature called a Bobby the Boobrie!” He said and has he moved to one side and there was a massive creature his ears were like flower buds that were long and stuck out. He had a massive thick horn that shorn in the sunlight. He had a bit of a look peak that was black on top and yellow on the bottom. He had bright black eyes that were always alert. He had a neck that was half has long as his body and had fins like a dragon at the top. He had the body of a massive bird. Large big feet like an eagle and long legs. Hagrid said he could sing under water as well has fly the blue sky. He also had big wings that were also like an eagle that spread right out and helped him to fly and him had a long thin tail with a leaf like ending it was a beautiful, different wondrous creature and I loved it but was a bit scared or it of course.

Rebecca Lupin and The Escape of the death eaterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें